• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Library- Pokemon Manga Fanclub!

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
Welcome to the Library- The Pokemon Manga Fanclub!

NpS8LrZ.jpg

Welcome! This club is for all the Pokemon Manga you could find- Electric Tale of Pikachu, Pokemon Adventures, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon and everything in between!

Rules~
1. Be respectful. Just because you like one manga better than the rest, doesn't mean that others don't like it as much.
2. No posting links to scanlations, including the new and old chapters of any manga. This is a common PC rule.
3. No fighting about manga-specific things, such as Pokemon Adventures Blue and Green's names.
4. No Pokeani bashing. There is too much of this going on in other forums and threads about how "the anime sucks" compared to certain manga(such as EToP or PokeSpe).
5. Any other PC rules that apply. :)

Username:
Favorite Pokemon Manga: (can be more than one)
Your favorite character(human or Pokemon) from that/those manga:

User List: (please tell us if you have a name change with your old and new usenames!)
Spoiler:
Current Topic: Which Pokemon are your favorites?

Last edited:

Rain T.

"You clods!"
Years

Username: Rain T.
Favorite Pokemon Manga: Adventures (only one I've read)
Favorite Manga Character: Ooh, tough choice. There's N, and Giovanni, and Mewtwo, and Silver, and... Know what, I'm going with N.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years

Username: Rain T.
Favorite Pokemon Manga: Adventures (only one I've read)
Favorite Manga Character: Ooh, tough choice. There's N, and Giovanni, and Mewtwo, and Silver, and... Know what, I'm going with N.

Accepted! :3
oh my gosh I knew waiting would be worth it until someone signed up *w* Yes, Adventures is really great and is my favorite too! :3 I don't remember much from the BW Arc so I can't remember that much from N. -w-

Rain T.

"You clods!"
Years
To be honest...I haven't read the whole BW arc, so...yeah. I just really, really like N!
Anyway, so great to be accepted into this awesome club of...two people(including myself)! ^^

Last edited:

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
What emote, this? -> ^^ It's just two ^ next to each other. :3
Like I said, don't remember much of N in the anime or Adventures, but I know he got to be really cool in the games. Top three favorite rivals in game I'd say.
Speaking of BW, this video made me think of them earlier. Not sure how far you are into that arc yet, but this video made me think of N, Black and White.~

Rain T.

"You clods!"
Years
Oh, thanks.
Top three rivals? I call him hottest character! ^_^ But yep, he (and Silver too) is in my top three rivals of all time, no contest. N, then Silver, then Blue. The male. I always refer to the male as Blue and the female as Green, which sorta threw me for a loop when I read the Adventures manga.
I got to the part where Clay was telling Black about the Dark Stone and Zekrom, then went no further because I'd realized I hadn't read any of the Sinnoh ones. But that video...I dunno, I'm not really reminded of anything Pokemon by that.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
You're welcome!
My list is pretty much the same, buf Hugh instead of Blue. He can be number 4. XD
So then I assume you read the japanese names of Green and Blue? Since you said they have flipped names from what you know?

Ah I was just watching it and the alligator was talking about his 'dream' so I thought of Black but then it escalated to N being mean to him with statistics and stuff. Thought it'd be funny. :P

Rain T.

"You clods!"
Years
I've never seen/played/read anything that involved Hugh, so I can't place him on my list.
And yeah. I was reading it as Blue the female and Green the male.

Ah, I can kinda see how you thought about that. So N was like the lonely platypus, and Black was the entrepreneur alligator.

Years
Username: RedJ
Favorite Pokemon Manga: Pokemon Adventures (aside from that I've only read part of Electric Tale of Pikachu so Adventures sort of wins by default)
Your favorite character(human or Pokemon) from that/those manga: I like most of the characters equally, but uuuuuh I guess Red? I also like what little I've seen of Black and White (I'll get around to finishing that arc someday....and by that I mean when Viz finally finishes their full volume releases and hopefully puts them all into a box set).

Years
  • Age 55
  • Seen Oct 6, 2015
Username goldkungz
Favorite pokemon manga : pokemon adventure
fovorite character: 1st gold 2nd ruby

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
Username: RedJ
Favorite Pokemon Manga: Pokemon Adventures (aside from that I've only read part of Electric Tale of Pikachu so Adventures sort of wins by default)
Your favorite character(human or Pokemon) from that/those manga: I like most of the characters equally, but uuuuuh I guess Red? I also like what little I've seen of Black and White (I'll get around to finishing that arc someday....and by that I mean when Viz finally finishes their full volume releases and hopefully puts them all into a box set).

Username goldkungz
Favorite pokemon manga : pokemon adventure
fovorite character: 1st gold 2nd ruby

Both accepted! :3 four members now I have to check here more often.... And RedK, I thought there were boxes on Amazon? Not a complete box, but smaller boxes in sets of three for BW....

Years
Yeah, those are for the half volumes they've been releasing. I don't really like those, but if they hadn't started releasing the full volumes then I probably would have caved and bought them eventually, but now that they're releasing the full volumes I figured I'd wait for them to finish and hope for a full box set for the sake of convenience. Thankfully it seems like they're further along than I thought- they jut released volume 8, and volume 9 (which should be the last one) comes out in October.

Years
  • Seen Mar 3, 2021
Hi! Im a Victini and I'd like to join the club! My fave pokemon manga that I gotten my tiny fingers on is Electric tale of Pikachu. I received the compilation copy from a friend by mail and I love that manga. Haven't read all 4 chapters/issues but I'm working on it slowly and balancing it with my world watching duties. I especially love the Pikachu in it. Hope I can be the first legendary in the club!

Last edited:

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
Hi! Im a Victini and I'd like to join the club! My fave pokemon manga that I gotten my tiny fingers on is Electric tale of Pikachu. I received the compilation copy from a friend by mail and I love that manga. Haven't read all 4 chapters/issues but I'm working on it slowly and balancing it with my world watching duties. I especially love the Pikachu in it. Hope I can be the first legendary in the club!

Of course you can! :3 And from what I've heard, EToP is a very excitable manga, but I haven't gotten the chance to read it yet. I should do that soon... coughcough not to mention rocketshipping cough

Also, me and my sister were talking, and wemre gunna make a Pokemon Adventures Abridged series! We may do another manga at some point but for now we're mostly just screwing around. :P Link to the tumblr post she made: Click Here!
also I only just noticed she tagged buttshipping I did not tell her to do that

Years
Username: DDDchu
Favorite Manga: Pokemon Adventures
Favorite Character: Red

So I started Pokemon Adventures a few years ago but stopped when I moved. I am on Volume 9, and I gotta pick it up at the library again one of these days. Love love LOVE what I read. It's also my first manga ever that I read. So yeah, hi!

Years
  • Seen Mar 3, 2021
I'm glad to be a club member! I'm sort of new to the world of Pokemon manga but thanks to jb2448.info I can read the manga online. :)

Back