• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Did metapod23 stopped working for this project? He's been inactive for almost 2 years and there has been no updates since then...what now?

Please check the first page and see the first post! Down there will be last edited and its in July!

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2021
Does metapod still want to continue this hack? He had been online last week, so at least he isn't inactive.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Don't worry guys, just beleive on metapod, he'll be updating this hack for sure. Do you know. Metapod released beta 4.0 after 1 year of beta 3.6.

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2021
Don't worry guys, just beleive on metapod, he'll be updating this hack for sure. Do you know. Metapod released beta 4.0 after 1 year of beta 3.6.
I'm follwoing this Hack since end of December'10. Since then there had been some updates, but it's still not finished. Guess he lost the interest, so what makes you that sure that he's going to finish it?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I'm follwoing this Hack since end of December'10. Since then there had been some updates, but it's still not finished. Guess he lost the interest, so what makes you that sure that he's going to finish it?
Because he released new beta about year after the 3rd one?
It's normal for Metapod to take a year break.
He has no need to fill the thread with updates to prevent closure as there are people who ask how to play game and people who complain about missing updates so there's no need to worry about this thread not being active.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
I think people needs to understand is that most hackers have a life outside of hacking. Rushing him would only demotivates him/or put him off.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
I think people needs to understand is that most hackers have a life outside of hacking. Rushing him would only demotivates him/or put him off.

Yeah you're Right and I wanna say one thing to everyone seeing this! If you're playing a rom hack and want to play further and if updates are not coming then just have patience and wait for any update! unless he comes and says himself that "yeah i am not working on it or its abandoned"! So believe guys, Metapod will return with some good news!

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2021
I'm replaying the game right know and got a problem. I finished the "The Pi-Kahuna"-event and started the "Pokémon the First Movie - Mewtwo Strikes Back"-event, but I didn't get an invatation from Dragonite. This makes it impossible to get through nurse joy, so there's obviously now way to continue. So what shall I do?

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
I'm replaying the game right know and got a problem. I finished the "The Pi-Kahuna"-event and started the "Pokémon the First Movie - Mewtwo Strikes Back"-event, but I didn't get an invatation from Dragonite. This makes it impossible to get through nurse joy, so there's obviously now way to continue. So what shall I do?
Thats pretty weired, have you patched the rom correctly? And a dragonite shoul appear when you go down the map after battling the Donphan trainer.

Years
  • Seen Apr 15, 2016
Whenever I try to load this with my previous save game everything is all glitched up and then eventually freezes. So I can't use a previous save?

Back