• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If the person above was a pokemon, which pokemon would they be?

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
you will be an oshawat....because well he is all over you theme lol....
(gulp. I hope no one doesn't pick an ugly pokemon for me....)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I'll say Spiritomb because you live in the shadows and chase people down with your Shadow Sneak!

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
I think you'd be a Goodra, since you have a good heart and a strong will, and you stop at nothing to protect your loved ones.

Fitzsy

authentic cool guy
Years
Hmmm... I really can't tell, nothing is giving me any hints at all! Maybe Froakie or Chespin... Can't put my finger on which! It's gotta be Klefki, for sure.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
Boufellant hands down as its the only mon I can think of atm that has an afro like your avi

Years
  • Seen Dec 2, 2013
Fennekin, because your layout is basically a human version of the Fennekin evolution tree xD.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
Umbreon. You have umbreon in your theme and something about yoiu just screams "this guy is umbreon".........or maybe I am just making stuff up lol

TouretteUnicorn

Professionally unprofessional
Years
Braixen. You're a little out of age to be looked at to me as a Fennekin, and your theme is based of Fennekin and its evo line.

Back