• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: Manaphy bonus and more revealed in new trailers

Manaphy bonus and more revealed in new trailers

Manaphy bonus and more revealed in new trailers

Both Sinnoh games have early purchase bonuses announced. Hisuian Zorua have quite the sad tale as well…

Anxiety's cut your blood Chasing all your ghosts
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 3, 2023
The early bonuses......I remember reading somewhere that you can get a code for some apriballs in the Sinnoh remake games

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
Years
  • Age 24
  • Ohio
  • Seen Mar 24, 2023
I would just like to restate that this is everything I wanted for the Manaphy distribution, but never thought was gonna happen -

Years
Not too surprised with the Manaphy preorder news but still happy! It's grown on me and I'm happy to have it early. Probably not going to use it since I prefer not to use legends/mythicals during story runs but will happily EV train it later!!

12 Quick Balls for the digital purchases though.. I see they're going to continue with this trend haha. I mean, it's not a bad thing to offer when it's essentially a free bonus that comes with the game, but I wish we'd get just a little bit more than that.

Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
happy about the Manaphy preorder news, and never did redeem my code for SWSH for the quick balls.

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
If I'm reading it right - buy the game before February 21st and you'll get a Manaphy egg via Mystery Gift? That's cool. Definitely a good motivator for people to buy early if they have any intention of completing their PokeDex. Granted, you can always just do a trade-back, but, whatever.

Back