• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Article: New bonus content if you have Pokémon Let's Go or Sword and Shield save data

New bonus content if you have Pokémon Let’s Go or Sword and Shield save data

New bonus content if you have Pokémon Let’s Go or Sword and Shield save data

You can get bonus content for having Pokemon Sword/Sword, and Let’s Go Pikachu and Eevee save data.
Years
So that's what they did to Pal park huh =o
Gonna assume that's a postgame thing then.
They didn't show the regi's but there was a Rayquaza statue or whatever that was, so I'm guessing they'll be in there.

Wondering what they mean by 'Link up with other games to befriend Mythical Pokemon'. Do you get a new Mew or Jirachi or is it just the ability to transfer them in?
Guess I'll find out soon enough @_@

Years
I'm kinda surprised about getting Mew for Let's Go data in BDSP.

The Poke Ball Plus seemed like it was designed for the Let's Go games, meaning if anyone already has a Mew, it's Let's Go players.

Still, it works out for me. I never bought Let's Go but I did buy a Poke Ball Plus and put the Mew on my SwSh save, so now I get to receive a Jirachi as well. In combination with the Celebi from the newsletter, and the early-purchase Manaphy, my collection of mythical Pokemon is coming along nicely! :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 15, 2021
Oh, nice
I don't have any of those, but, it's a nice way to reward those who have

Harmonie

Winds ღ
Years
I was shocked when I clicked on the comments for the article and it went to BD/SP section.

The Land form Shaymin is for Legends: Arceus. And I'm really glad because I find the land form Shaymin to be adorable. =) And looks like I'm missing out on not much of anything for never getting LGP/E. lol.

Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen yesterday
I was shocked when I clicked on the comments for the article and it went to BD/SP section.

The Land form Shaymin is for Legends: Arceus. And I'm really glad because I find the land form Shaymin to be adorable. =) And looks like I'm missing out on not much of anything for never getting LGP/E. lol.

It was in Legends: Arceus at first, but moved it here. I can make a double thread or so if you wanted?

Mikachu

Veteren Trainer
Years
  • Age 27
  • Cali
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Well, I'm actually kind of surprised that we're getting bonuses for having the LG/SwSh save data. I didn't think we'd get any bonuses for the saves tbh.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
I'll finally legally be able to own a Jirachi, at least. I'll sadly miss out on Mew again, though. To be expected, though, I guess. I am not buying LGPE just for a Mew.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
So that's what they did to Pal park huh =o
Gonna assume that's a postgame thing then.
They didn't show the regi's but there was a Rayquaza statue or whatever that was, so I'm guessing they'll be in there.

Wondering what they mean by 'Link up with other games to befriend Mythical Pokemon'. Do you get a new Mew or Jirachi or is it just the ability to transfer them in?
Guess I'll find out soon enough @_@

It will be like the Eevee/Pikachu in Sword and Shield. There will be an NPC that will give you Jirachi or Mew if you have a save file for one of the games. I am not sure how Shaymin will work though.

I don't need Mew or Jirachi. I got like 2 to 4 of each during the 20th Anniversary when we got a new Mythic every month. Plus I still had the mew from the event during HGSS and Let's Go as well as Pokemon Go. But glad they are making them more available, but I wish they would just treat them like normal legends at this point like they did with Deoxys and Keldeo.

Years
Not planning on using legends/mythicals on my team, but happy to get these ones as a bonus for owning other Pokémon game copies!! I always love collecting them. Honestly a pleasant surprise, didn't expect to get Mew and Jirachi of all things. :O

Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen yesterday
It will be like the Eevee/Pikachu in Sword and Shield. There will be an NPC that will give you Jirachi or Mew if you have a save file for one of the games. I am not sure how Shaymin will work though.

I don't need Mew or Jirachi. I got like 2 to 4 of each during the 20th Anniversary when we got a new Mythic every month. Plus I still had the mew from the event during HGSS and Let's Go as well as Pokemon Go. But glad they are making them more available, but I wish they would just treat them like normal legends at this point like they did with Deoxys and Keldeo.

Shaymin seems to be post game!

Not planning on using legends/mythicals on my team, but happy to get these ones as a bonus for owning other Pokémon game copies!! I always love collecting them. Honestly a pleasant surprise, didn't expect to get Mew and Jirachi of all things. :O
I'll likely not use them on my team either! Maybe post game possibly and in rematches? Not sure yet.

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
The way it's presented, seems like if you have SwSh save data you can get Mew in the park, and if you have Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee save data, you can get Jirachi in the park? That sounds cool. I guess I'm glad I have save data for both! lol.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
The way it's presented, seems like if you have SwSh save data you can get Mew in the park, and if you have Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee save data, you can get Jirachi in the park? That sounds cool. I guess I'm glad I have save data for both! lol.

The original video, assuming you watched, was wrong with the pokemon. The real pokemon for each game is this.
SwSh - Jirachi
Let's Go - Mew.

And no, I don't think the Pal Park has much to do with it. I think it will just be a gift pokemon, but those npcs who give you could be at the park.

I hope in the future they go away from Let's Go. Similar to SwSh. I'd hate to have a constant save file for every pokemon game in the future just so it doesn't feel like I am missing out. If I hadn't got the Mew from Pokemon Ball+ I know I'd feel like I am missing out just because I don't have a save file for that game, nor own the game, anymore.

Back