• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Sors - The VytroVerse Part 2 (Full Game, v1.3 Available Now!)

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Nov 2, 2021
I need help fixing a bug that I have been facing.

I started the game, got the starter and when I went to the first route, the game just starts reseting out of nowhere and I don't know what to do to fix this.
I greatly apreciate any help with this because I can't find the solution anywhere and I really want to experience this game!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 19, 2022
The game imo is very good with a good story, a tournament instead of gyms which i like it and the eclipse pokemons that are stronger than regular pokemons. its quite good. i did find a few inconsistencies which i will list so here they are. Firstly is the wild pokemon location docs, i got houndour at route 12 i think towards Jarro town and i didnt find it listed in the docs. Same thing with sandshrew in route 11. I noticed as well that the pokemon "Fletchinder" is missing the "i" in the game(a typo) just to let u know about it. Psywave move attack has incomplete info too. Its nothing big anyways, just a head ups. Now i will go to the evolutions which i found a few pokemons that idk how to evolve so i will list them here. Nincada doesnt give me Greninja when it evolves and i tried the usual methods but had no luck(its not listed in the docs too), roggenrola final evolution also is not listed in the docs since u need to trade it in the canon game. Ralts(male) final evolution requires a dawn stone which i didnt find in the game(probably will unlock later in game or maybe not),Gligar needs a razor fang to evolve and i havent found it yet. I also couldnt get Politoed while holding kings rock for some reason as well . I hope to hear your feedback and keep up the good work :)

P.S. i will probably find more :P

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
I noticed as well that the pokemon "Fletchinder" is missing the "i" in the game(a typo) just to let u know about it.

That's sure not a typo. More like gen 1-5 games having a ten characters limit for Pokémon names, so Gen 6+ stuff like Fletchinder and Crabominable need to be modified to fit.

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Mar 23, 2022
Ralts(male) final evolution requires a dawn stone which i didnt find in the game(probably will unlock later in game or maybe not). I also couldnt get Politoed while holding kings rock for some reason as well .

Poliwhirl should evolve to Politoed in the rain at level 36. Male Kirlia automatically evolves to Gallade at level 30. Hope this helps.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 19, 2022
Poliwhirl should evolve to Politoed in the rain at level 36. Male Kirlia automatically evolves to Gallade at level 30. Hope this helps.

Getting Gallade was so easy that i was embarassed lol but couldnt get Politoed even when i was in the rain. Same thing for Goomy final evo..

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Nov 19, 2021
I'm having issues with the game lagging A LOT I played roms such as pokemon unbound on my boy and it never lagged this bad, the game literally freezes up after every few battles, the story seems really fun and intresting but the game is lagging as if there's too much background information being loaded in at once, it's an intresting concept and pretty cool but the game is too laggy It's playable but be ready to turn off and on your phone alot

Years
  • Age 18
  • Seen Dec 20, 2021
Im playing this rom for the first time and made an account just to say this, I did the ips and everything, finished with the grunts in the sewer and went to heal my team and put a pokemon into the pc, but once i click move pokemon its just a black screen.

Allen Ceedos

The Old School PokeFan
Years
Hello everyone, how are you doing? I'm Allen and if anyone requires a walkthrough for Pokemon Sors then you can give mine a try:
https://archive.org/details/pokemon-rom-hack-walkthroughs

Instructions for how to download from Internet Archive
Under Download Options if you just want the walkthrough text document then click on Text and right click to download when you see the file. But if you want the zipped file which contains the walkthrough and the screenshots for puzzle solutions and hidden items then click on RAR and right click to download when you see the file.

You'll find my previous walkthroughs there as well. If you are a ROMhacker or if you know someone who is one and would like a walkthrough created for your game in the new year, you can send me a message and we talk. Please make sure that there is documentation available for your game, I will need that. I am aware that Sors is part of a series of games, with Saiph being the first title of the series. There is currently no documentation for Saiph and since Vytron is busy working on the Saiph sequel I am putting out a request to anyone here who would be interested in making the documentation for Saiph 1. Once that is there I would be glad to provide a walkthrough.

There are support links in the final section of the walkthrough document, if you find it to have been helpful then please check those out and support if you can. That's how I can continue to provide guides like these. Thanks to Vytron for the game and thanks to everyone who has used any of my previous guides. Enjoy your holidays and let's meet again in the new year. Cheers.

Vytron

Just an ordinary Romhacker
Years
I'm having issues with the game lagging A LOT I played roms such as pokemon unbound on my boy and it never lagged this bad, the game literally freezes up after every few battles, the story seems really fun and intresting but the game is lagging as if there's too much background information being loaded in at once, it's an intresting concept and pretty cool but the game is too laggy It's playable but be ready to turn off and on your phone alot

This is the first time this has been reported, so I can't consider this an issue with the game that players need to count with. Or an issue with the game tbh

Last edited:

Vytron

Years
Im playing this rom for the first time and made an account just to say this, I did the ips and everything, finished with the grunts in the sewer and went to heal my team and put a pokemon into the pc, but once i click move pokemon its just a black screen.

Read the thread, there's a section about this for players encountering such issue.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 13, 2022
Hi, I have a question, i started te game recently and i have the fortune to catch an Honedge in the metro station, and i avanced to the 5th round, unlock the mall and buy the dusk stone to evolve my Doublade to Aegislash, but, at the moment to evolve, he don't learn Royal Guard and his hability not change to Stange Change, this is an bug or the game simply not have that hability implemented?
( Sorry for my bad english, i'm a spanish person )

Last edited:

TheDarkScorpion06

TheDarkScorpion
Years
  • Age 17
  • No
  • Seen Nov 29, 2021
After having finished the game…I was way too invested. This Rom Hack is EASILY one of the best I've played. Is there planned to be a direct sequel to Sors such as Saiph 2 directly sequels Saiph (from a series standpoint)? I was way too invested in the cast of this hack, I need to know.

Vytron

Years
After having finished the game…I was way too invested. This Rom Hack is EASILY one of the best I've played. Is there planned to be a direct sequel to Sors such as Saiph 2 directly sequels Saiph (from a series standpoint)? I was way too invested in the cast of this hack, I need to know.

Who knows what future parts may bring hmm

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Sep 23, 2023
How do evolve rhydon and porygon to their sinnoh evolutions i have the items and link cable but porygon only goes to porygon2 and rhydon doesnt evolve to rhyperior Is It a bug or are they only npc pokemon? but great game btw

Years
How do evolve rhydon and porygon to their sinnoh evolutions i have the items and link cable but porygon only goes to porygon2 and rhydon doesnt evolve to rhyperior Is It a bug or are they only npc pokemon? but great game btw

According to the documentations (listed here, under the "Modified Evolutions" file), Rhydon evolves into Rhyperior by levelling up while holding Protector, and Porygon2 evolves into Porygon-Z via Link Cable (again).

Vytron

Years
According to the documentations (listed here, under the "Modified Evolutions" file), Rhydon evolves into Rhyperior by levelling up while holding Protector, and Porygon2 evolves into Porygon-Z via Link Cable (again).

Yes, and if the latter doesn't work, try the dubious disc, same method as with rhydon.
I do have to make some corrections to the documentation eventually

Back