• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Flare - Final Version Released! (1.02 as of 1/23/19)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 9, 2022
Hey I cant patch it it says wrong input error and stuff what to do?
Yeah, same here. This is just like last time lol.

If I use the ignore option while patching, it seems to work fine except it gives me the 1m circuit board error which in turn doesn't allow me to save. You did use a FireRed 1.0 rom, right?

Dark

SW-8589-1512-3501
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Love the features graphics seem nice but as this hack got only season 1 pokemon?

Years
Hey guys! I'm back with another update! I released the newest version ending after Cerulean's gym, and there's an optional (in this beta at least) fight that you can do afterwards! (Or before, I don't really care...)

Download in the main post!

Years
Woaah! We got a new update! Thank you! I have a small question tho, How far along is the Elite 4 version from bring dropped?

No problem!

Elite 4 version probably won't be out for a while, cause I want to make sure the hack is fully polished and bug free before I release the final version!

Also, is there a lot more content in the latest version?

Yup! This version has a lot more content than the previous versions!

More team rocket action, ability to get some legendary pokemon, and other small stuff!
Hope you enjoy it!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 17, 2020
Is there any way to get out of Cinnabar Mansion? I already used the Escape Rope you find in there to get out once when my team was about to faint. How do I guarantee that I have a way to get out before I enter again?

Years
I got to a point in the first route where there was a trainer so strong that my Rhyhorn and I couldn't continue. I like the idea of this hack, though.

Thanks! To be completely honest, I think I made it a bit too hard for rhyhorn in the beginning so I'll make it a little easier :D

Xbalanque1234 said:
Is there any way to get out of Cinnabar Mansion? I already used the Escape Rope you find in there to get out once when my team was about to faint. How do I guarantee that I have a way to get out before I enter again?

To get out of the mansion, you need to find the exit...that's all I'm gonna tell you. Good luck!

Back