• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon CrystalDust [v3 PUBLIC ALPHA]

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 23, 2024
Just downloaded this yesterday. Looks awesome so far and much better than Liquid Crystal! This uses the original Crystal's route encounters, right (Phanpy in the morning on Route 46, Teddiursa in the morning in Dark Cave, etc.)?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jun 14, 2018
definitely one of my favourite hacks of all time. i'm looking forward for more of your quality content diego- san. i remember playing it few months ago and got stuck at lake of rage part where i need to go back inside the team rocket's shop with lance. lance was standing there inside the shop. tried everything ? could but i still cant get lance to move his ass.

KriXtuFher

PoKéMoN Trainer
Years
  • Seen May 3, 2022
Want this hack to be finish haha lol. We know that you are busy in your own life. lmao

Sierraffinity

Desperately trying to retire from ROM hacking
Years
Just downloaded this yesterday. Looks awesome so far and much better than Liquid Crystal! This uses the original Crystal's route encounters, right (Phanpy in the morning on Route 46, Teddiursa in the morning in Dark Cave, etc.)?
Well, besides the time of day encounters, encounters should be just like Crystal. (The time of day for wild Pokémon is always Day right now)
This is one of my favorite hacks! I'm a huge fan of Pokemon Crystal being remade in Gen 3! I'm looking forward to the postgame :)
Thanks, so am I!
definitely one of my favourite hacks of all time. i'm looking forward for more of your quality content diego- san. i remember playing it few months ago and got stuck at lake of rage part where i need to go back inside the team rocket's shop with lance. lance was standing there inside the shop. tried everything Í could but i still cant get lance to move his ass.
Strange... I don't know how to help with that. But thanks!
Where do I exchange the egg ticket for the odd egg?
The desk in the PokéCom Center.
Want this hack to be finish haha lol. We know that you are busy in your own life. lmao
Yep, I want this to be finished too.
johto flashbacks ^_^
😀

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen today
I guess I'll never understand this disassembly stuff... All of those folders and files don't have a meaning for me lol

Sierraffinity

Desperately trying to retire from ROM hacking
Years
I guess I'll never understand this disassembly stuff... All of those folders and files don't have a meaning for me lol

Well, it's basically a ROM but exploded into an actual file structure, instead of using offsets and pointers. It's a lot easier to work with (and more stable) once you get used to it.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen today
Well, it's basically a ROM but exploded into an actual file structure, instead of using offsets and pointers. It's a lot easier to work with (and more stable) once you get used to it.

Still means nothing to me but its ok as long as you know what you are doing lol

Amy May

Banned
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Nov 13, 2021
When Will be this hack would be completed?please tell me������������������������.

It takes a lot of time/work to complete a ROM hack (sometimes even years)... plus, sounds like the creator is doing a lot regarding the next update itself.

Be patient. :)
... Every ROM hack creator deserves that much. Also, they have a life too and that should be kept in mind.

It will be worth the wait in the end.. there's other hacks you can enjoy in the meantime. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: .uo
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 30, 2018
It takes a lot of time/work to complete a ROM hack (sometimes even years)... plus, sounds like the creator is doing a lot regarding the next update itself.

Be patient. :)
... Every ROM hack creator deserves that much. Also, they have a life too and that should be kept in mind.

It will be worth the wait in the end.. there's other hacks you can enjoy in the meantime. :)

Yeah You're Correct,they have a life too.Thanks for Your Reply;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) .

Back