• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Rijon Adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naas02

Cerulean cool trainer
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jul 13, 2007
Chrono Cr@cker said:
Wow, and what about the sprites for Munchlax and Luc. You could get some other cool Pokemon too. Like another 2 evolutions for Eevee and an evolution for Ninetales or somthing like that.

~ CC
Well not exactly if youre not careful you could tip the game balance and give one pokemon a huge advantage or make the pokemon you just created useless.

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
Years
why not smallify it??? easy to do...

and mr. winstrate is clever enough to figure those out.. i bet he'll wait for june when the movie8 comes up to see lucario's types and attacks and stuff...

well all 4th gen pokemon he creates will be a alpha/beta of what will be in D/P

* Jade *

Banned
Years
  • Age 49
  • Seen Dec 9, 2005
Well, i guess Xtragrn will only have the preevos of Snorlax and Sudowoodo...not sure about others...

EVA-01

Looking at Mewthree's past
Years
Yeah, if you make that Rukario sprite smaller, it would kick major ***!

Jason? Why do you always talk about your hacks and stuff? :\

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
Years
y not just simply pwn him? *pokes sato's ban options*

oh well.. im leaving pc. so i mite not be here to check on all the updates. i'll still be coming back soon to check on this a lil... and mr. winstrate give me a shout when its complete.

see ya'll later.. much XD

PCman2

Pok?mon Trainer
Years
Sorry for double-posting but you can only attach 5 files per post

Anyways, here are the ingame sprites ov the new pokemon XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back