• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2013
i hate youtube.i don't have a computer ;( do you remember where to find sundance rock?

i hate youtube.i don't have a computer ;( do you remember where to find sundance rock?

Last edited:

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today

Sorry I do not remember where to find sundance rock

Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2013
it's ok man.i managed to finding sundance rock,but now i have problem in finding the abandoned mine,which used to be sky pillar.
Btw i got 3 furies and saderu,and i'm trying to get turmur.
I got turmur,luca zamon and senex.is there any legendary?and where is the abandoned mine (old sky pillar)?any1,help me

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2013
Great hack, however I seem to have gotten frozen (can't move) after smashing a rock just outside of fallarbor town. Any help would be much appreciated!

Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2013
Tremendous hack. After two days of playing, every pokemon on my team is lvl 45+ and I'm completely hooked. What I find amazing is the work you guys are putting in; this was started years ago and you're still constantly fixing things and updating the first post. Nice job.

The game runs beautifully on the MyBoy Android app.

Also, I have to ask.. Out of pure chance and curiosity I found the Totodile near the monastery, and I was wondering if there are any other Pokemon to be found this way? Locations would be nice.

Skull Kid

The One and Only
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
The game occasionally will softlock picking berries. More specifically on the routes going to Meteor Falls. My character will be stuck on a tile unable to move anywhere, and I did not have the fly hm yet. Just a heads up for anyone playing, BERRIES ARE EVIL.

Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2019
Okay can someone help me? I'm just starting out and am uncertain what to do with the MysteryEgg and am also wondering how to get some hackmons suck as Vigorouth or whatever, I am also wondering if I should keep my Claydol and should I keep the Dragoon? A reply would be largely respected! This hack is great keep it coming! :)

Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2014
So I was just wondering, if there were any changes to the rarity of shiny pokemon as I've found a shiny Cascoon in the beggining of the game, and later on, right after fighting the Aerodactyl (which I know its scripted shiny, so it doesn't count as rare), I found a shiny Trapinch. 2 shinys in a matter of 30 levels of progression means I'm lucky or have they increased chance of appearing?

Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2013
Okay can someone help me? I'm just starting out and am uncertain what to do with the MysteryEgg and am also wondering how to get some hackmons suck as Vigorouth or whatever, I am also wondering if I should keep my Claydol and should I keep the Dragoon? A reply would be largely respected! This hack is great keep it coming! :)

1,You get the mystery egg evolve into hyper egg,and then use a evolution stone (can use different kinds) and get a legendary
2. I think you should keep dragoone. He can learn almost HM. I use him like a "HM carrier"

Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2013
I found a bug at the troll above Mauville. If your bag is full, he won't give you the Brain Link and you can fight him continuously for xp.

Years
  • Seen Oct 11, 2013
Does this work on android based emulators? I downloaded it and tried it but it said it wasnt a rom file it said it was a .ips file and unsupported any help? I really want to play this

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2013
Where do I go to after I beat the 4 people in the desert? I thought I had to go to Frigid Cave but I guess not. Thanks in advance, Awesome hack by the way.

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
My Boy emulator has been ranked the best emulator for androids
You should first explain how he uses IPS...

Does this work on android based emulators? I downloaded it and tried it but it said it wasnt a rom file it said it was a .ips file and unsupported any help? I really want to play this
Patch the IPS on clean Ruby ROM first on PC...

Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2013
f*ck.after beating senex the second time and going to the gym island,nothing happen @@ anyone plz tell me if this is the end of game. I have caught all legendaries.

Years
  • Seen Nov 9, 2013
My Egg finally started to evolve, I got all Happy and wondered what cool thing it would look like. So yeah, that happened. I beat the forth or fifth gym leader I forget, and found a Totodile. Nice hack so far.

Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2013
Hey I relly like this rom hack And can anyone help me I want to catch a ralts. Where can I catch a ralts.

Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2014
Is there any way to get back to the Draco Fort if you use your own Pokémon to fly out instead of riding on the dragon? I'm stuck in an empty Lilycove because I flew first to Fortree to restock on stuff.

Back