• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Killer's Gallery

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
I really love your style. It's hardened and exact, yet still soft to the eyes. Really nice stuff. The only things I can really pick out to improve upon is the water in the pic in your sig. The way water would behave isn't quite how you've depicted it, but it doesn't detract from the quality of the image, so it's just a minor detail really. Really nice stuff though!

myystogan

[cimg=width:30px;"]https://i.imgur.com/gbudGz1.png
Years
Wow, keep up the great work, killer! I just looked through the OP and the main thing I really like about your work is that it's so detailed and elegantly shaded. You seem to take those two elements and make it into your own unique style, which I really appreciate. All those lines that make up your dragons really show how complex your work is.

I love this piece in particular:
Spoiler:

Just stunning. I'm a fan of the pose, and the clouds were an amazing touch!!

Margot

some things are that simple
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2022
I really like your line work! You're a very technical drawer, all those lines are super crisp and straight. I think you do a great job on your dragons, but for me, my favorites are the ones where you have more scenery. For example, I love the Chinese New Year picture, the castle, and the one you have in your signature now. I know a lot of the critiques you've gotten have been about contrasting the colors, but I think the way you shade and use your lines gives the pictures a unique look. I really enjoy your style :)

I'd love to see more fleshed out scenes with your dragons too, like the most recent one with the dragon in the ocean.

Last edited:

killer-curry

Oro.........?
Years
Thanks for your comments!

I edited my gallery to organize the drawings.

And also update some stuff here so feel free to visit!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Love the color you've added. I mentioned it before in the DCC, but seeing the larger version just confirms it for me. I really enjoy how you layered the blue and the yellow, and the green on the underbelly of the dragon. It feels very complete and cohesive, and really sells the idea of a "water dragon". I also love how you pulled that Magikarp into the picture, because it really looks like a Gyarados would fit perfectly into that setting. Needless to say, even if this is just a small attempt at color, it really did a lot to improve this image. I'm so, so happy that you're exploring these things because it's clearly paying off.

Let's seriously talk about doing a collaboration. I'd love to work together on a dragon. Maybe I can do the framework and you can draw the body? Or anything you want, really! I just think it would be fun. n_n;

killer-curry

Oro.........?
Years
Love the color you've added. I mentioned it before in the DCC, but seeing the larger version just confirms it for me. I really enjoy how you layered the blue and the yellow, and the green on the underbelly of the dragon. It feels very complete and cohesive, and really sells the idea of a "water dragon". I also love how you pulled that Magikarp into the picture, because it really looks like a Gyarados would fit perfectly into that setting. Needless to say, even if this is just a small attempt at color, it really did a lot to improve this image. I'm so, so happy that you're exploring these things because it's clearly paying off.

Let's seriously talk about doing a collaboration. I'd love to work together on a dragon. Maybe I can do the framework and you can draw the body? Or anything you want, really! I just think it would be fun. n_n;

Oh thanks, it looks weird when beginning to colour but after a while it looks even more better and better.

Oh that's good! Because currently I have no leading ideas to draw dragons so some frameworks would be great for me to work on it.

killer-curry

Oro.........?
Years
Thanks Kirby for making me as a featured artist! I will contributing more to A&D and present the people with more awesome arts. :)

Anyways, new art update! Enjoy :)

killer-curry

Oro.........?
Years
Hi all, I will go for a family trip tommorow and will be back on Sunday. Before that, I want to upload a sketch of my second Pokemon drawing, Darkrai. I hope you all can give me some opinion about this. :)

Spoiler:

Back