• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poisons Giveaway Thread - Massive Giveaway every week

Poison - Grey

The bringer of cake...
Years
This giveaway thread is only for Black/White.
Breeding.png

This thread is a giveaway thread. I have every pokemon (except some legendaries) and want to give them out to random people. Only my Legendary section is not a give-away.​

Just about every pokemon on this trade thread are mine. I will place the OT on each pokemon that isn't.​

Please dont PM or VM me about giveaways, sometimes my T-Hub dosn't show the notifications....
Reply to this thread at all times.​

Giveaway.png

--Older Giveaways--
Spoiler:

Status
-----Opened-----

625-BisharpShiny.png

Shiny EV'd Bisharp
Ability: Inner Focus
Nature: Adamant
Held Item - King's Rock
OT: Trainer (Me)
Lv. 100
EV's: 6 HP - 252 Attack - 252 Speed
IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Moves: Iron Head - Night Slash - Sucker Punch - Shadow Claw
This pokemon has been RNG breed by me.... And also EV'd by me....
I have 20 to give away so here is my checker.
1 - ..........
2 - ..........
3 - ..........
4 - ..........
5 - ..........
6 - ..........
7 - ..........
8 - ..........
9 - ..........
10 - ..........
11 - ..........
12 - ..........
13 - ..........
14 - ..........
15 - ..........
16 - ..........
17 - ..........
18 - ..........
19 - ..........
20 - ..........​

Here is what is in this trade thread:​

Items
I have all Items, so I dont really need a section for this. Any items you ask for will be added to your pokemon for free.

Haves
(Post #2)
Every breedable pokemon is located in this thread (and some non-legendary non-breedables). The pokemon are all orded in Pokedex order.
All pokemon are breed with a semi-flawless ditto. (currently looking for flawless)

Wants
This section is currently unavailable due to me completing my Box-Dex. The section will open once again if I lose some pokemon.

Services
(Post #2)
These are all the services I am able to do. More information is in the section at the bottom of this post.

Egg Moves
(Post #3)
This section has pokemon that I am breeding with egg moves. I havn't got much yet, so Im also looking for requests.

Shinies
(Post #3)
This section has pokemon that are shiny and are in my possesion ATM. I may also put a shiny wants sub-section aswell.

Legendaries
(Post #4)
This section has pokemon which are legendary (obviously) and I'm willing to clone and trade.

Events
(Not Decided Yet)
This section is under thought. It will have events which either I or friends have aquired for me.

Dream World Females
(Not Complete Yet)
This section will house all my dream world females. Depending on the pokemon, I will clone or breed the selected pokemon.

EV Trained
(Not Complete Yet)
This section will have a whole bunched or pokemon EV trained by either me or someone else, who will be in the OT.

BlackFC.png

Last edited:

Poison - Grey

The bringer of cake...
Years
Haves3.png

Kanto2.png
Spoiler:

Johto2.png
Spoiler:

Hoenn2.png

Spoiler:

Sinnoh2.png
Spoiler:

Unova2.png
Spoiler:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Services.png

Hack Checking
I check to see if the traded pokemon is legit or hacked. Safe and working at the moment.
Price - I keep a clone if it is a shiny or legendary I dont have.

TM/HM Training
I teach a pokemon a TM or HM of your choosing. Currently I have all TM's and HM's except TM95 Snarl.
Price - None, this service costs none of my time so it shouldnt cost you anything.

EV Reducing
I have all EV Reducing berries. I can either trade the berries over, or you can trade me the pokemon and I trade back.
Price - None, easy to do and dosn't waste any resources.

Evolution Trading
I can eisily help you trade-to-evolve your pokemon at no charge. If you need certain items, feel free to ask and I will add them to your traded pokemon.
Price - None.

EV and IV Checking
I can check the IV's and EV's of your traded pokemon. Legit and working at the moment.
Price - I keep a clone if it is a shiny or legendary I dont have. If you dont want me to, just ask nicely.

Last edited:

Poison - Grey

The bringer of cake...
Years
EggMoves2.png

Taking requests....

Kanto2.png

Spoiler:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Shinies2.png

Kanto2.png
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Poison - Grey

The bringer of cake...
Years
Ok, thats no problem, We'll trade next time were both online.
I would've traded today, but my internet dropped out, not the most reliable connection.

Years
So you have the elekid with the item? Thanks very much :). By the way are you interested in a Zorua? I hatched like 40 of them trying to get a certain nature and I finally did. Also I was wondering if it was possible to give the elekid pokerus? IF not then dont worry:)

Last edited:
Years
Okay then Send me a message or I will send you not sure though yet. IF it doesnt have pokerus don't bother trying to get it its fine as it is because you are helping me :)

Thank you so much! I really wanted the elekid ^^

Last edited:

Rider542

Master of the... Magikarp?
Years
can i have any starters that you can get me? all is what i want, but that alot :P

Poison - Grey

The bringer of cake...
Years
What do you mean allmost got the electivire?
And of course you can have a victini, just give me awhile to hatch some eggs for a friend....

Years
Because I got the elekid to lvl 36 and a electabuzz. Gonna try little more and then Electivire. Thanks to you :). And Now I was in the need of a psychic pokemon and I found One ^^ thanks for all your doing for me. I wish I could help you with a pokemon you want. All the pokemon I have are in my 3/4 generation

Poison - Grey

The bringer of cake...
Years
Thanx mate.
I've still got 3 more pokemon to hatch, then I'll rush over to the wi-fi room and we'll trade....

Lezza

The Guy who loves Braviarys
Years
Could you give me a Victini please,
So i can register it in my Pokédex

Last edited:
Years
Dont Rush take your time :). By the way Poison are you missing any 3/4 generation legendaries? Cause I have Emerald, Fire Red, and Pearl.

Back