• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Red, of course! ...I forgot the special name XD;

The blue is a bit of an ugly color (plus it's default o3o) and I don't like black for a DS. ...Though I totes would've loved that special LoZ 3DS, but oh well. Oh and I'm not a pink person. Plus I didn't really want Nintendogs.

Years
I think the aqua blue one looks pretty cool. I would've preferred a red one myself, though. And what do you mean default? You mean that they're using it in all the promos?

That would make this the 4th consecutive Nintendo handheld I've bought/received new that was the primary one they used in all the promos at the time I got the system. Kiwi GBC, Indigo GBA, Mario Red DS, and then this 3DS.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

Tch, I love the black ones the best because I think they are the best. ^___^

Don't believe me? We'll settle this in court!
My mountain of cirumstantal evidence will leave you crying!!
And I have a suprise witness!

[/~theghostthatneverlies~]

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
4. Mornin yall.

Still playing AC Revelations and really need to get back on Persona 3 Portable sometime.

Yes I know I have literally nothing to talk about now.

Years

*Insert Zelda Treasure music here*

IT'S AQUA BLUE!

Also it should be in your heads by now, that as long as it's any good shade of blue, I'd get that thing in that color. :D

I do always choose the Water starter btw. ;D

Also now IDK what to play, Orcana of Time or Devil Survivor or FF6. hahhaha. xD

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I miss Nichijou.

I'm pretty up to date, just a few eps. Watching LoGH, Monster, G Gundam, Hellsing Ultimate and Kenshin though so I'm not bored on that front.

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013

Who needs anime when you have INFERNO DIVIDER?

Seriously, I've been wasting my winter break by not catching up on cartoons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back