• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Aww... I missed your post!
*sigh* Guess I'll just wait for the next Sunday and hope Vaporeon is still available.
Thank you so much anyways :D
(I REALLY need to get that Wi-Fi thing... my local Radio Shack didn't have one...)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
No I'm still here, my Sundays do not end at midnight, they end when I get off here, so post back if you still want it please and sorry I missed this post earlier!!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
If you can wait til tomorrow I can give you what you want, but I am trying and foghting off some kind or infection or abscess in my face atm, sorry, I can barely see!!

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Mew and Celebi. If you can't give those away for free and want something for them in exchange, tell me what would you like in exchange for them.

kevin24

Event collector
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Dec 10, 2022
Hey RNC i would like to send you 6 events. should i use your white 1 fc? i will be using my white 2 fc in my sig

kevin24

Event collector
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Dec 10, 2022
masuda deoxys, pokemon center tohoku victini, 10th anniversary ruby and sapphire groudon and kyogre, korean singing piplup and korean nationals volcarona.

kevin24

Event collector
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Dec 10, 2022
i like to help out people. this is something i like to do. i will we waiting in wifi.

Back