• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: EVAN PETERS HAVE MY BABIES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Netflix just added a whole bunch of stuff recently. Lots of classic Cartoon Network shows like Powerpuff Girls and Johnny Bravo. Ugh, like I didn't have enough options. Now I'll have an even hard time deciding what to watch.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
I really wish Netflix was available in New Zealand :( Sadly, the powers that be seem to be adamant that Netflix never arrives here, or at least, without outrageous subscription fees and various other extortionate pricing.

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
I was so happy when I saw this as I was browsing titles. I'm totally going to do an Adventure Time marathon over the weekend.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
It all comes down to theme tunes. Either this:

Or this:

They're both great, but Johnny Bravo would win my vote.

Years
My vote goes to PPG. I love the dramatic "Sugar. Spice. And everything nice..." at the beginning. I feel simultaneously young and old seeing that theme again.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
PPG had two great theme songs! The intro, and the feisty victory song in the credits! I have the latter on my iPod, lmao.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
I feel your feels, Live!

Who else is excited for Oblivion? It seems like the typical Tom Cruise hack-and-slash end-of-the-world movie, but it looks interesting nonetheless. Something about Morgan Freeman's glasses has me entirely all too amused.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
Why is #willpower the thread title? I'm ashamed.

There. That's better.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
That is better. Thanks for that. I haven't listened to the new FOB album yet, but I'm about to. I know three songs from it' "My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (Light em Up)", "The Phoenix" , and "Young Volcanoes" and I really liked those so I'm thinking I might like the rest of the album. Thank God for Spotify. :) I'm honestly just happy Fall Out Boy are back and have new music out.

Though I've heard it's gotten mixed to positive reviews from fans. Some saying they sold out, but this rant from one my friends pretty much sums up my thoughts on it.

Spoiler:

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
In other news, the new Man of Steel trailer is out AND OMFG IT'S AMAZING
It's definitely looking better than it did at first. I might be tempted to see it when it's released.

As for Fall Out Boy, I can't say I share the same sentiments as you, but that's because I don't much listen to them and never really have. I might give them a listen at some point, since I tend to stay in my own genre circle, for the most part, and that's a practice I should get out of if at all possible. Speaking of which, I'm gearing up for Lovato's new album Demi soon. If Heart Attack is any example of the album's quality, then I'm game.

Years
I should see the Superman trailer when I get the chance. Not being a Superman fan I'm expecting to see it with low expectations. I'm sure it'll be different from the last Superman film, but oh boy was that one made of too much plastic.

I hope it's a good movie and does well though. The better that DC superhero movies do the better the chances of a Wonder Woman movie getting made. Wonder Woman being like the only female superhero that seems to have any chance of being made into a movie.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
A Wonder Woman movie would be great! Diana Prince vs Cheetah, or Circe, one of her major villains! It's a shame none of her enemies have the star power of any of the crazy Batman villains though :(

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
There was that aborted TV pilot that had Adrienne Palicki as WW but didn't get picked up at the last minute. Although most of it was made up of WW being pissed that she couldn't find a man and eating Ben and Jerry's with her BFFs. And no, I am not joking.

Years
I should see the Superman trailer when I get the chance. Not being a Superman fan I'm expecting to see it with low expectations. I'm sure it'll be different from the last Superman film, but oh boy was that one made of too much plastic.

I hope it's a good movie and does well though. The better that DC superhero movies do the better the chances of a Wonder Woman movie getting made. Wonder Woman being like the only female superhero that seems to have any chance of being made into a movie.

For your consideration, the Man of Steel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back