• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gladiators [T]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Dia watched as they knocked the Sableye out and took the Garchomp away. She burned with anger at these human. They started carrying the Sableye away too. She was not going to sit here and watch this. She followed the people carrying the cage. When the got a little away from the camp, she steppedin front of them, her yellow rings glowing brightly.
"I am Twilight! Your lives end here!" she said. The humans looked confused. One drew a spear and jabbed it at her.
"We could always take this one too!" the one standing with the cage said. Dia hissed angrily and leapt back. She blasted Swift at the human, and watched as the star shaped bursts of power struck him and his spear, splintering the wood and leaving a lot of small cuts on him. She used Quick Attack to get to the second man and leapt up and used Bite on his arm. He yelped in pain and dropped the cage. Dia was hit in the ribs by the first man, who had picked up a rock. She spat out a littlee blood when she landed. She wasn't sure if it was her own, or the man she had bitten. She closed her eyes, and opened them again, sending out a pale ray. It struck the first man. He started to stumble around. He had been confused by her Confuse Ray. That was good. He kicked the second man in the leg. Dia turned to the cage and focused her menyal energy, and the cage sprung open. She dragged the Sableye away from the fight and then returned to finish them off. She hissed fiercely at them and fired a Shadow Ball at the second man. The dark sphere hit him and he fell to the ground. The first man had recovered from his confusion and picked up a stick. Dia was not impressed. She hissed loudly and leapt into the air... And was whacked on the head with the stick. Maybe it would give her brain damage or something. She didn't care. She looked up at the man with dazed eyes and stumbled to the side as he tried to bring the stick down on top of her. She focused her energy in a different way, and there were now two of her! One was just a copy, not even real, but it tricked him. He brought the stick down on the fake, and she blasted dark energy at the man. Her Faint Attack knocked him out. She shook her head and limped over to them. She was about to Bite there throats and kill them, but she decided against it. She walked dizzily back to the Sableye. She sniffed him. He didn't seem to be seriously hurt. And he kind of smelled different from everyone else she had met, except for the Garchomp that had been taken away before. She dragged him even further away from the site of the battle and left him there, still tied up. She sat down and watched him. Her yellow rings began to glow silver as she used Moonlight on herself. Her head felt better, but her ribs still hurt a lot. She sat down to wait for him to wake up.

crebirk

This is Halloween
Years
As Caro started to come around he realized that he was no longer in the humans cage, although he was still tied up. "Oh great, now am I going to get out of this." Caro said. He tried to break the ropes with his claws but couldn't quite reach it. "Wait how did I even get out in the first place." Caro looked around and then did Caro realize that the Umbreon was sitting over to the left watching, the same Umbreon that he had saved from the humans. "Um…. excuse me, but can you help me." Caro said hoping that the Umbreon was Friendly. Although Caro guessed that the Umbreon was the one who had saved him from the dreadful humans.

Nideous

Years
"I just did. And if you mean untying the ropes, why should I? How do I know that you won't attack. Everyone else has today," Dia said. She got to her feet and began circling the Sableye. Yes, something was definately different about his scent. But she couldn't place it. She didn'r trust things that were different. Different usually meant pain, and she'd had enough of that. She wasn't sure whether she wanted to just leave him here or not. She knew if she left hiim here like this, he would be found by the humans again. Not a fate she would wish on anyone. But... She didn't feel like she could trust him. What if he tried to kill her. And, maybe he had answers to the questions she had.

"I might let you go. But first, where am I? How did I get here? Who are you and why were you opening the cages in that human camp? And why do you smell different from everyone else I've met? The only one I've ever met with a scent like that was the Garchomp in the cage that was taken away. So I'm assuming you two are similar. Tell me what I want to know, or I'll drag you back to the humans and let them have you!" Dia said. She was only partially bluffing. All she wanted to do was flee, but she had to stay and get some answers.

crebirk

This is Halloween
Years
"I just did. And if you mean untying the ropes, why should I? How do I know that you won't attack? Everyone else has today," Umbreon, said, "I might let you go. But first, where am I? How did I get here? Who are you and why were you opening the cages in that human camp? And why do you smell different from everyone else I've met? The only one I've ever met with a scent like that was the Garchomp in the cage that was taken away. So I'm assuming you two are similar. Tell me what I want to know, or I'll drag you back to the humans and let them have you!" The Umbreon said. Caro really didn't want to go back to the humans so ha started answering to the questions "Well I don't know where we are, I was hoping you would know. I was opening the cages because the humans were planning to do terrible things to you." Why are the humans so unjust here? Caro thought to himself. "And I probably smell different because I'm not from around here" while answering the questions Caro was looking for a way to escape. The Moon is to bright I can't use Shadow sneak to get out of this. Caro thought to himself. But then to Caro's luck some clouds overhead blocked the light. Just long enough for Caro to disappear in to the shadows and reappear behind the Umbreon. "Any thing ells you need to ask?" Caro asked.

Nideous

Years
Dia whirled around with only one thing on her mind. She was under attack! She lunged at him, going for the throat with Bite. She hissed like she was crazy as she blasted him with Faint Attack at the same time. She didn't know why he suddenly went from being friendly to trying to kill her, but she wasn't going to let that happen. She didn't even hear when he asked if she had anything else to ask. The only thing she was thinking of was that she would kill him or knock him out before he did the same to her.

(OOC: Dia's very messed up, isn't she?)

crebirk

This is Halloween
Years
Shoot I must have startled the Umbreon. Caro thought to himself as the Umbreon unleashed an attack on Caro. He couldn't react quick enough to protect himself. "Stop this I don't want to hurt you!" Caro yelled. He had sustained serious damage and was starting to get tired. He didn't want to be attacked again so Caro dug a large pitfall, which caved in with the Umbreon in it. Caro walked over to the hole that now contained Umbreon. "Now lets settle this like Civil Pokemon, and not like fighting monsters…"

(OOC:I can understand her reason.)

Nideous

Years
(OOC: Reason's got nothing to do with it.)

Dia's eyes glowed white as she used Detect and she leapt away from the trap. She used Double Team and the clone she made fell into the hole. As Caro, if that was even his name began taunting the clone she moved around behind him, unseen as she was hiding in the shadows. Her rings shone brightly when she leapt at Caro, intent on shoving him into the hole he had dug. She was not going to fall into any traps like that so she could die. That was not going to happen!

crebirk

This is Halloween
Years
This was really starting to annoy Caro "COME ON ARE YOU GOING TO ANSWER!" yelled angrily at the Umbreon that was just starring at him. "AT LEAST SAY SOMETHING!" Caro yelled. His short fuse was about to blow. "I YOU DON'T ANSWER IN GONNA…" Caro really didn't know what he was going to do. The Umbreon Continued to do nothing. Then Caro's fuse finally let out and he jumped in the air and used dynamic punch on the Umbreon. In doing so the Umbreon disappeared into thin air. "Wh-What's going on here." Caro said. Oh no how could I be so foolish it was a fake Caro. thought. Just in case the Umbreon was waiting for another chance to attack he recovered his wounds.

Nideous

Years
Dia laughed to herself as Caro blasted the fake in the hole. She hit him with another Faint Attack from behind and then shoved him into the hole. She was getting sick of this. She looked down at him from up where she was standing at the top of the hole.
"You're going to what? What are you going to do?" she muttered quietly. She started to walk away. He was stuck in his own hole, and she was going to leave him there. After all, he had attacked her completely unprovoked. She was done with him. Time to go... Do something else. She really had nothing better to do. Maybe she would meet some more humans. Or she would get eaten. It didn't matter. She was stranded in a strange place. But that didn't matter either. It didn't matter where she was or what happened to her. She had nothing at all.

luigimario84

Owner of worlds
Years
"Why are you doing this"Geo whispered to the Staraptor.
"Because I don't want to die like you will!"it answered back. It was charging up a Hyper beam! Geo jumped smoothly dodging the blast. Then he knew what to do. He started to fly out of the arena. He saw men chasing after him and throwing spears. He dodged them all and fired back with Dragon pulse. They still wouldn't give up. So he slammed into the ground and used Earthquake, knocking them all out.

Geo came across two pokemon that he thought he had seen before. Then he recognised the Umbreon and the Sableye from before. He then saw even more men coming towards them and that the pokemon were to busy fighting to notice the men. The Umbreon had just knocked the Sableye into a hole. Quickly Geo glided across and picked picked up the Sableye pulling him out of the hole and then grabbing the Umbreon with his talons and flew off safely. "Why were you fighting! You were acting like you were in one of the arenas! I was just in one and that was not good." He flew along still holding onto them when a Yanmega started flying towards him. Geo quickly turned and headed to the side, only just dodging the Yanmega and the Dragonite behind it. He flew over and saw an Oshawatt resting by a bush. "Lets rest over there with him!"Geo suggested as he flew down and landed next to it, smoothly placing the other pokemon on the floor.

crebirk

This is Halloween
Years
Caro fell on his back Pain shoot up through his back all through his body. "ow... didn't see that coming" Caro said aloud as he got up. he had been attacked and then pushed into his own pitfall. "good thing i can dig out" Caro spoke out loud again. He tried to get up but his back hurt to much and he was getting kind of tired. But he heard voices coming closer. then Someone looked into the hole Caro couldn't make it out." why are you two fighting" the familiar voice said. "It must be a human, must run..." Caro tried to run but he couldn't, the pain was too much. Caro fainted.

Nideous

Years
Dia was still watching Caro when something dove into the hole and came back out. Before she could react, it grabbed her and flew away. Dia went into a panic. All thought disappeared from her mind and she began biting, kicking and clawing until the Garchomp that had grabbed her set her down. She was surrounded by enemies, and was very frightened. She ran a few feet away and blasted the Garchomp with Faint Attack, and then before the dark energy had faded completely, began firing star-shaped bits of energy at him. The Swift hit too, and she just opened fire at every pokemon that was near her with her most powerful attacks. She couldn't even see what she was doing anymore. Very soon, she grew to tired to move. She collapsed and fainted from the strain of her own attacks. The last thing she saw was the small group around her. The Garchomp, Caro, an Oshawott, and a red Swampert. She hoped she got them bad before they decided to make her a meal. That was the last thing she thought when she fainted. That she had hurt them all as bad as she could before they killed her. You couldn't say she wasn't going out without a fight.

crebirk

This is Halloween
Years
Caro awoke withe even more pain than he had when he had blacked out. The first thing he noticed was he was now on an island near the beach. Then he noticed that there were lots of other Pokemon here There was a Garchomp the on he was going to save, an Otter looking Pokemon, A odd colored Swampert, and the Umbreon who was passed out on the ground. All the Pokemon seemed to be damaged badly. Caro recovered and then said to the Garchomp "where am I and why am I here." Caro said preparing an Ice punch just in case that he was as hostile as the Umbreon.

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
Years
The little pokemon looked scared for a moment, but then replied, saying the last thing he remembered was seeing Dialga and Celebi fight. He then, judging the red swampert as friendly, greeted Archur. The little pokemon, who introduced himself as Koroc seemed friendly enough and held out his paw for a handshake. Archur cocked his head sideways, figuring out how to return the gesture, one finger being as almost as large as the pokemon, he decided to use just one finger, which he held down to Koroc. "Pleasure," he said with a friendly grin. "I'm Archur, the swampert. I'm gonna bring you up to my level, okay?" He then scooped up the little pokemon and held him up to his eye level. "There, now it's much easier to talk. So, you were there too? I have no idea what happened since one of Dialga's attacks caused some major splash damage, which knocked me out. I woke up in the ocean over there." he pointed with his free hand. "You seem to be quite agile and strong, getting away from the humans so quickly, and you're obviously a water type, but what kind? I've never seen a pokemon like you before." Out of no where, a garchomp landed in front of them, with a sableye, which he set down. Archur took a defensive stance, ready to fire an icebeam at the dragon type. "Who the hell are you?" Then the Umbreon from before came out of nowhere and started attacking them. He knew she was probably just scared, so he didn't bother attack back. She soon fainted from exhaustion and he went over to the Umbreon, ignoring the sableye's question. He spouted a little water onto the pokemon's head. "Hey? Hey, wake up. You okay?"

Last edited:

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
"Crap crap crap crap CRAP!" shouted Aerin as he narrrowly dodged a Fire Blast from the Dragonite and the madame. They were really starting to annoy him, so, deciding to send them off packing, he suddenly turned around and charged back at them.As he was doing so, a green light surrounded him, and if one looked closely, one could swear that they were seeing ice crystals in the green light.

"TAKE THIS!" shouted Aerin as he shot out his Hidden Power, sending the green orbs straight at the Dragonite head on. When hit, the Dragonite began heading for the nearby lake, evidently having its fill of what the little Yanmega was packing. Aerin silently cheered for himself, happy he could take down such a strong Pokemon. After that though, he remembered goin past a Garchomp and many other Pokemon, some that he recognized from Ilex Forest. Others, not so much. Still though, maybe they could tell him what in the name of Arceus happened.

"Sorry about the Dragonite, but can someone explain to me what is going on?" asked Aerin as he landed in the tree next to the red Swampert. Such a beast looked rather powerful, and Aerin wanted to make sure he was near the giant, friendly Pokemon. Never know when such a Pokemon could come in handy.

Nideous

Years
Dia was back at her home. She looked around wildly for Matt Striker, her first trainer. She didn't see him. She walked through the house, meowing loudly, but she just couldn't find him. But Kevin found her. She backed away from him. He was the one that Matt had given her to. His mere presence inspired terror in her. Suddenly, she couldn't move. She felt water get blasted on her head. Kevin was advancing on her with an evil grin, and he reached out. She hissed at him, and he kicked her in the head.

Dia awoke with a start. The great red Swampert was shooting water at her. She had no idea why she was still alive. Maybe they just wanted to hurt her more before they killed her. She jumped back and hissed at them. She felt extrodinarily tired and weak. But she couldn't stop. She tried to fire a Shadow Ball at the Swampert, but it fizzled and disappeared. What? She shook her head and tried Faint Attack. But the dark energy didn't even stir at her call. She focused her mind and tried to blast him with Psychic, but again, nothing happened. Swift? Quick Attack? Bite? Confuse Ray? She didn't have the strength to do any of those. She couldn't even find the enrgy to use Moonlight or Double Team. And as for Detect, she knew she didn't have the strength. She fell to a sitting postion and her paw twinged in pain. She looked at the ground. There was nowhere to run. Nowhere to hide. And she couldn't have moved even if she wanted too. Her belly grumbled, reminding her she hadn't eaten in five days.

"Well, go on. Finish me off. It's not like I'm worth a whole lot. It doesn't matter anyways. At least I can be a decent meal," she mumbled. Her voice when she was speaking normally was very young. And that shouldn't be surprising considering that she was less than a year old. She never took her eyes off the ground, and was thus unaware of what ever was going to happen. Which was a good thing, considering what she knew was going to happen.

luigimario84

Owner of worlds
Years
He looked at the red swampert that was there and it asked"Who the hell are you"
"I'm Geo" he said with a friendly grin. Suddenly the Umbreon attacked Geo. "Hey knock it off!"He called but she couldn't hear him. It fainted after a while and he noticed the Sableye wake up. "Where am I and why am I here,"It asked
"Wait I know you! You tryed to steal some of my stuff in Ilex forest! But no matter. I think we went back in time because I remember seeing the lake of rage in where we are. Dialga and Celebi must of made some sort of time portal thing and we got sucked in! So we ended up here. I remember my grandma saying about this when I was a little Gible. The time of the gladiators. That must be where we are!" They all nodded thinking he must be speaking the truth.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
Dia was back at her home. She looked around wildly for Matt Striker, her first trainer. She didn't see him. She walked through the house, meowing loudly, but she just couldn't find him. But Kevin found her. She backed away from him. He was the one that Matt had given her to. His mere presence inspired terror in her. Suddenly, she couldn't move. She felt water get blasted on her head. Kevin was advancing on her with an evil grin, and he reached out. She hissed at him, and he kicked her in the head.

Dia awoke with a start. The great red Swampert was shooting water at her. She had no idea why she was still alive. Maybe they just wanted to hurt her more before they killed her. She jumped back and hissed at them. She felt extrodinarily tired and weak. But she couldn't stop. She tried to fire a Shadow Ball at the Swampert, but it fizzled and disappeared. What? She shook her head and tried Faint Attack. But the dark energy didn't even stir at her call. She focused her mind and tried to blast him with Psychic, but again, nothing happened. Swift? Quick Attack? Bite? Confuse Ray? She didn't have the strength to do any of those. She couldn't even find the enrgy to use Moonlight or Double Team. And as for Detect, she knew she didn't have the strength. She fell to a sitting postion and her paw twinged in pain. She looked at the ground. There was nowhere to run. Nowhere to hide. And she couldn't have moved even if she wanted too. Her belly grumbled, reminding her she hadn't eaten in five days.

"Well, go on. Finish me off. It's not like I'm worth a whole lot. It doesn't matter anyways. At least I can be a decent meal," she mumbled. Her voice when she was speaking normally was very young. And that shouldn't be surprising considering that she was less than a year old. She never took her eyes off the ground, and was thus unaware of what ever was going to happen. Which was a good thing, considering what she knew was going to happen.

Aerin took note of what the Umbreon had said as he landed next to it. He had never seen this Umbreon before, but it seems she needed to cheer up a little.

"Little one, wake up," said Aerin as he nuzzled the Umbreon. She was small, telling him that she was young. Aerin himself was actually close to being twenty years old, something that would surely help him out.

"Little one, it'll be all right."

Nideous

Years
(OOC: Luigimario, and everyone really, please try to avoid writing how other characters react to what you do. For example, Dia would not be nodding, thinking Geo was telling the truth. That's called bunnying, and it's generally frowned upon. Something you should try to avoid, if at all possible.)

Dia heard buzzing and figured that this was it. Then she felt the Yanmega that had seemingly arrived out of nowhere when she had fainted nuzzling her. She yowled at him and sprang away just as fast as she could. She hissed loudly at him and tried to fire a Shadow Ball, but she soon stopped when she realised, again, that she was out of energy. She glared at him for a moment, then returned her gaze to the ground. She was paying no attention to what the Garchomp, who was apparently named Geo, was saying. She didn't really care. She lay down, as it was taking way to much of her fading strength to stand, and her belly rumbled again. She would have bolted, and then gone to hunt, but she had foolishly used up the last of her power in pure panic at being picked up and carried away. This was not a good sign. How was she going to protect herself if she couldn't even stand? In a word, she couldn't. She was just going to lie here and fade away. She didn't really care. She had tried her hardest, that was all she could do.
"... Hungry," she mumbled so quietly, it would be a wonder that anyone heard her. She looked around, fearful of what might happen. She hadn't meant to speak, but the word just came out.

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
Years
A yanmega landed by Archur and asked what was happening. His answer soon came from the Garchomp who intoduced himself as Geo. The yanmega then went over to the umbreon, who had said something about them trying to eat her and was looking down, like she was trying to avoid eye contact with them, trying to comfort her, but all she did was back away and hiss. Archur tried again, slowly moving closer to the small pokemon. "We're not going to hurt you, well I know I'm not. Please stop attacking us." He then heard a bare whisper come from the little pokemon, asking for food. Archur thought for a moment. One of those scraggly trees or bushes must have some kind of rough food on it. He gently picked up the umbreon, whispering to her the whole time. "Hey, I'm not gonna hurt you. I'm gonna see if we can get anything for you to eat okay? Then you can go do whatever it is you need to do." Archur did find some kind of berry, faintly resembling a sitrus. He picked off a few and ate one himself, gave on to the Umbreon and held on to some more to give the others who had been a victim of the Umbreon's attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back