• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Australian Pokemon X Y Thread C:

toxictwinkie

Mini moose will rule you all
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2014
I saw a UK Pokemon X Y Thread, so I thought I'll start up an Australian one? So who getting their game where? I'm getting mine from EB Games. All pre-ordered and ready to go :P

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
I need to get a new 3DS, so I'm hoping JB Hifi may have some sort of deal going on after it's released! Didn't bother pre-ordering, no idea how it works

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

I'm going to pre-order X, anyone know where it's cheapest?

toxictwinkie

Mini moose will rule you all
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2014
I need to get a new 3DS, so I'm hoping JB Hifi may have some sort of deal going on after it's released! Didn't bother pre-ordering, no idea how it works

Yeah, gonna get Pokemon Y depending on the pre-order bonus from either JB-HI-FI or GameTraders. I already pre-order Pokemon X from EbGames, and you get a Pokeball that can hold 3DS Games. its pretty cool.

...though I am very tempted to get the special pokemon X/Y 3DS....if it comes out here.....

Pre-ordering is very easy and simple, I highly recommend it so you can get the pre-order bonuses. Just ask EB games or any other retailer and they will be happy to help.

Years
  • Seen Sep 10, 2017
I'm waiting till I get birthday money, then preordering it (birthday's the 17th Sep, so I'll be cutting it close...). There are preorder bonuses? Is it toys, exclusive pokemon, what?
In regards to the game, I'll be getting Y as I like the look of the legendary :)

Back