• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

An idea.

Years
Is it just me, or would the Game Dev section benefit from a Drawing Board Sub-forum? So people can post WIP layouts for games, so they can get comment and criticism on what to do and what not to do?
I for one have a few rough outlines for stories that I'd consider posting.

Anyway, what're your opinions on this?

QFred

Behold...
Years
Not only!

I think Avatar means things done to use on game!

Like Charsets, Tilesets, Sprites and stuff!

I believe that is a great, great idea!

Years
Actually I was thinking more along plots, concepts, etc
Though I suppose everything related to your project would do.

slayerseitaro

Blood Feast Island Man
Years
I Agree!

What she means is a place to post ideas about games you might create so you can get feedback from others. This way you dont start a gmae no ones gonna play.

Am I right avatar?

Space Guard

Part-Time Avenger
Years
That sounds like a brilliant idea! other people could then use the information in the thread to help make thier own games!

Years
slayerseitaro said:
What she means is a place to post ideas about games you might create so you can get feedback from others. This way you dont start a gmae no ones gonna play.

Am I right avatar?
Yes you're very much right, as that was what I had in mind.

And, I'm a guy :P

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
Years
I think a resource subforum would be good, because the resource thread always get jumbled up, with the subforum people can make new threads to show new pieces of work and if you're looking for something you can just search.:P

pepsi.max

[ game designer ]
Years
datriot said:
I think a resource subforum would be good, because the resource thread always get jumbled up, with the subforum people can make new threads to show new pieces of work and if you're looking for something you can just search.:P

i agree with that as well. there should be a sub forum for the Resource Thread. Someone should PM Blizzy with that idea!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 27, 2014
Yeah we should have a sub forum to discuss stuff like plots, story, and maybe ideas like new pokemon and stuff!

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2011
..actually blizzy, you're the mod, you're the one that can take ideas to the higher staff on behalf of the members in your area

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
A sub-forum would be great. There're lot's of people here with great ideas, and they sometimes go to waste.

Back