• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Mythic Legends [Beta 3 Finally Released!]

What makes this hack worth playing?

• Total voters

~Anbuja

Let's Keep It Simple
Years
Why thank you :) I haven't actually put it in yet though.
why i don't like him is i think you did'nt put really much effort on this overworld i think you could do an better one he looks kinds made faast and fast i think you could put more effort to make him look good:)

Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2016
Hi.
im playing the 3.1 beta and i can't deposit my pokemon in the computer. i tried several computers but they all have the same problem-once i try to deposit a pokemon the screen becomes black and theres nothing i can do. help anyone?

AimayBee

Mighty Spriter
Years
Name: AimayBee

Job: Spriter and/or Beta tester

Proof of work:
Suicune.png

Just something I made for this hack, I can make it so it can walk like a normal sprite and it uses the fire red pallete that the default suicune sprite has.

Why you would like to help?

I just thought you could use my talents.

When you would like to help?

Whenever.

I don't do fakemon but I do a lot of overworld sprites and I am really fast at this.

EDIT: More proof of work which I just made. :P

Entei.png

Same as the suicune sprite it uses the firered pallete and it seems it was made for entei.

EDIT: And even more. lol

Raikou.png

Same as the same before. lol

Last edited:

Fujitsu

Now with leather seats!
Years
This is a very good hack so far, but the appearance of wild Pokemon in the tunnel is a bit too much.

Though I respect your opinion, I'm fairly sure that ever tunnel in any official Pokemon game so far has had wild Pokemon.

By the way, hope to expect some updates in the almost but not entirely distant future.

psychicboy

Hacking is all that matters...
Years
Though I respect your opinion, I'm fairly sure that ever tunnel in any official Pokemon game so far has had wild Pokemon.

By the way, hope to expect some updates in the almost but not entirely distant future.
What he said.

This hacks hiatus is officially over.
The next version you see will be 98.9% bug-free(New content is never bugfree you know?).

EDIT: AimayBee can you do Overworld people sprites as well?

Last edited:

AimayBee

Mighty Spriter
Years
EDIT: AimayBee can you do Overworld people sprites as well?

I can, here's three OW's that I made a while ago, these are mine and not public though.

Grls.png

The first of the OW's is of the battle sprite for Lass, second Psychic Girl and third is the swimmer.

If you want any more proof just ask. ^^

ruup20

Gonna splash everybody!
Years
Name: Ruup

Job: Beta tester

Proof of work:?

Why you would like to help? I like playing pokemon hacks!

When you would like to help? Don't matter.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Apr 10, 2016
I have to say that having a cave as the very first area is a bit much. Since at least half of the Pokemon in there are resistant to normal type attacks, it makes just getting through the first area feel cumbersome. Just my two cents.

psychicboy

Hacking is all that matters...
Years
I have to say that having a cave as the very first area is a bit much. Since at least half of the Pokemon in there are resistant to normal type attacks, it makes just getting through the first area feel cumbersome. Just my two cents.

Bite isn't a normal type move.

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2011
Noticed a glitch

When you get to the first town after yours if you head in the building to the forest go upstairs talk to the girl and head back out the way you came and then back to the town i couldnt move or see myself just the building

ShockHERO

#TeamSonia Member
Years
Thy Boy Character Looks like Silver The Hedgehog but with out the May-ja-wana like hairstyle
Experience: Working on a hack right now look it up
Work: Game tester

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2013
If you ever need any more beta testers. I'm pretty good at finding bugs and what not in game. I play pokemon hacks in free time i have. Which is roughly 2-3 hours daily. I can complete a full pokemon game or hack in the space of a day. Which will give me time to just look for the bugs.

Back