• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Diabound [Cancelled]

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 14, 2017
Oh okay thanks I'll give that a go then, thanks

As for the bug, it's far from game breaking. If anything its kind of useful to capture pokemon you accidentally missed. It does happen quite regularly, about 5-8 times since yesterday. Its like when you beat the wild pokenon, the victory music starts playing, but then there's a second pokeball belonging to the last trainer you defeated
Thanks for the quick reply and please keep up the good work

Years
Okay so I defeated the rocket guys in the lair, now what do I do?

The beta ends there, kind of short, I know. But I just wanted to know what people thought so far of Diabound, and i'm very happy of the result.

Update
Just a quick update on the next Beta.
New Pokémon will be added in it, around 50-60, may be more.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 14, 2017
Ahh okay. so far its a really nice game, well designed, just the right variation of pokemon, lots of cool features and no major story to slow it down. Some stuff could be made more obvious, but its only the first beta so I'm assuming you'll add a sign or something near the rocket lair wall, and a trainer or two in the gym. Still though I really enjoyed playing this hack, any idea when the next version will be released?

Years
Ahh okay. so far its a really nice game, well designed, just the right variation of pokemon, lots of cool features and no major story to slow it down. Some stuff could be made more obvious, but its only the first beta so I'm assuming you'll add a sign or something near the rocket lair wall, and a trainer or two in the gym. Still though I really enjoyed playing this hack, any idea when the next version will be released?

Thanks for your input!

About the new beta release date, I have no idea. Could be soon, could be a long time from now, I only have 4 hours spare time from Monday - Thursday. I do however try to work on it for at least 1-2 hours each day.

Should take awhile though, right now i'm adding new Pokémon, editing sprites etc. After that is done i'll have to work on scripts/maps/events and such, should take awhile.

Thanks for the support!

HeavyMecha

Weighed Down By Technology
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 21, 2018
This hack is looking beautiful man, keep up the good work, don't stress too hard and don't rush it.

Back