• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON ~NEBULA~

which nightmare ponyta looks better on page 6?

• The first one

Votes: 230 74.4%
  • The second one

Votes: 86 27.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
great update bro that volcano could be used for a group hunt too just an idea ;)

I really like the Voltorb idea but not too many types of balls though but if you want every type have them all on one hunt :)

~Kian~

snap12

Billie Jean is not my lover
Years
would it be cheasy to put the pokemon in the hunts also in a special safari zone once you complete the mission, in case you failed to catch the pokemon?

fireyboy345

Skilled Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
I think the voltorb idea is cool. If you do it it should be like a rotom or aruceus thing. If you give different pokeballs to the voltorbs his type will change. That way your not overburdened with all of these voltorb.

HeavyOctillery

Locked & Loaded
Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2018
The neat thing about your Unearthed Diglett is that NO ONE would expect it to look like that. :P

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 1, 2024
I actually like to idea of a different kinds of voltorbs. but i think that there should only be a certain area where this can be done. like different areas where pokemon will change depending on stuff you do. I also had this idea of a six pointed star clefairy (stupid idea, but it seems original)

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
@godlytion: thx man. i must finish it:)

@Patjamma: WATS UP PAT:)

@Hybrid Trainer: Hey I love the idea of the pokeball voltorbs, though i think someone stated one about a ultra ball earlier. I liked that one to. anyway i think i will use you guys idea:)

@Kian: Wats up bro. And yea it would be a good place for the hunt.. i have to make the volcano's mouth bg too

@snap: nah that wouldnt be cheesy but I am still debating if i should put a way to recieved missed hunts...

@pspdude: thx man and it will come out when im finished...

@fireryboy345: most definitly i want to make 2 or 3 rotom forms any suggestions?

@heavyoctillery: Wats up man, and yea i knew the little guy was a mole so i was like fuc it and redrew him with legs lol. also whatever u do dont google diglett and dugtrio images. HIGHLY DISTURBING

@Andinator: tell me bout the six point clefairy

Last edited:

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
Bro if u wanna use the fakemon i sent you by Vm u can no one else is using them :) there not very good but it could be ok if you make the sprite ;)

~Kian~

PatJamma

From the ashes
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 8, 2022
i just thought of a hunt idea!

Hunt name: Force of nature
Reward: leftovers
I was at (insert name of a route or cave here) when i saw a Snorlax being attacked by a bunch of Magnimite using screech. I sent out my two Eevees to battle the Magnimite. Things were not going to good so i decided to evolve my Eevees by using a fire stone and a thunder stone but before I could the Snorlax's eyes opened and it used hyperbeam on the Magnimite and my Eevees. It then ran over to the stones I got out of my backpack and ate them! Someone has got to calm that thing down fast!

the snorlax would be a angry looking snorlax with its eyes open that knows zap cannon, flamethrower, and hyperbeam

snap12

Billie Jean is not my lover
Years
i just thought of a hunt idea!

Hunt name: Force of nature
Reward: leftovers
I was at (insert name of a route or cave here) when i saw a Snorlax being attacked by a bunch of Magnimite using screech. I sent out my two Eevees to battle the Magnimite. Things were not going to good so i decided to evolve my Eevees by using a fire stone and a thunder stone but before I could the Snorlax's eyes opened and it used hyperbeam on the Magnimite and my Eevees. It then ran over to the stones I got out of my backpack and ate them! Someone has got to calm that thing down fast!

the snorlax would be a angry looking snorlax with its eyes open that knows zap cannon, flamethrower, and hyperbeam

thats an awesome idea! i really think it should be in the game, if not in a hunt at least as an obstacle you have to complete to advance in the game

Death5 Shadow

Apocalyptic Salvation
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2012
whats up with the evolution of the unearthed diglett it looks nothing like a dugtrio

lizardman974

I'm honestly just that awesome
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2013
Shouldn't you get rid of the thing on top of Diglett's head? I mean, it's just an unearthed Diglett. It's not mutated or anything. And that would also mean that it'd evolve into an unearth Dugtrio?

Rabbit

where is my mind?
Years
You are one hell of a spriter! These are just amazing. Better than Nintendo sprites, overall. All of your fakemon kick ass. Aerodactyl's prevo is adorable. And Dunsparce's evo is just the greatest thing ever. I've seen a lot of Dunsparce evos on DevArt, but yours takes the cake. Is it drgon-type?

Whoah...terrains. Just whoah.

Hunting Pokemon - great idea. Everyone loves exclusive Pokemon, right? Especially when they have awesome typing! (I think Nightmare Ponyta should be ghost/fire, though.)

So much for art and extra things. I can't wait to see the content. :) Your plot sounds pretty basic but not in a bad way, in fact it avoids being completely improbable the way a lot of them are.

Can I take one of the fakemons and make a support bar? The one you have just doesn't stand out from the rest, imho.

PS: Clean up your first post. It's super messy, everything is in capitals, and looking at the spoilers stretches the page. :P Make it look professional! Presentation can make all the difference.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 1, 2024
the hunt sounds interesting, but the story is too complicated (they should be short and to the point).

HeavyOctillery

Locked & Loaded
Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2018
Actually, Rabbit has a good point; the Nightmaree Ponyta would probably do better as a Ghost/Fire rather than Dark/Fire.

Btw, what did you think about the idea I had a while back regarding a new icon for the hunt Pokemon variants? It seems unnecessary to rename the Pokemon when they're still the same Pokemon (albeit with very notable differences, obviously), and adding a special icon next to its name (when it doesn't have a nickname) and on the Summary screen would look better.

Also, how do I go about putting the userbar in my sig? There's no URL code for it.

@heavyoctillery: Wats up man, and yea i knew the little guy was a mole so i was like fuc it and redrew him with legs lol. also whatever u do dont google diglett and dugtrio images. HIGHLY DISTURBING
Lololol, I'll keep that in mind. :P

Rabbit

where is my mind?
Years
But they are a different species, Oct. Different typing, different movepool, maybe even different stats. The crystal Nosepass even gets a new evolution. The only relation they have to the original species is that they look similar.

Edited by Neo-Dragon: One of those images should not have been posted. You know which one.

Lol. Come on, it wasn't that bad.

Last edited:

HeavyOctillery

Locked & Loaded
Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2018
But they are a different species, Oct. Different typing, different movepool, maybe even different stats. The crystal Nosepass even gets a new evolution. The only relation they have to the original species is that they look similar.
A Nosepass is still a Nosepass. An altered one, but still the same species. Otherwise, it shouldn't even be considered a Nosepass at all. But how all of that works is darth's decision.
Try surrounding the image with {url=}{/url}.
Tried that; I can't get the image pasted into my sig.
DIGLETT DIGLETT DIGLETT DUGTRIO Oh God.
I won't touch those links with a 10-foot pole for obvious reasons........not to mention you might have just broken a giant rule of these forums.....ya' might want to take those down before the mods see em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back