• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you actually do with your computer?

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
I use the computer mostly for doing work, some personal tasks like browsing/reading the news and not that often lately, for gaming.

SLITCX

Spontaneous Water Lover
Years
I use the computer mainly for slacking off -- Facebook, Reddit, Anime, News, Games, and nothing productive.

This means that I should probably get off the computer once in a while.

Piplup - Hacker

Scripter
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 2, 2014
I alwys have 3 tabs open on Mozilla. Pokecommunity, facebook, and deviantart. I usually have Spotify open to enjoy my music while I hack or read ebooks. I do graphics and script, map, ect.
Sometimes I just stare at the screen endlessly .___.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
20 years on this planet and I still can't say for certainty that I know what I do when I get on my computer. I sit down, blink, and it's suddenly 3 in the morning.

But seriously, I mainly just use it as a tv since I can always find something that I wanna watch. There are a few small games that I play from time to time (most are visual novels), but 90% of the time is spent watching tv shows.

Renpuu

Gengar !
Years
I use my computer for:
- Gaming: DOTA 2 mainly with other games thrown in
- Movies: Gangster, War,Sci-fi, Action is all good stuff
- Internet: Downloading, Surfing, Instant Messaging

Of course posting in Pokecommunity !

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
Mainly Skype, Youtube, lurking different boards and now making my return to PC.

I spend way too much time on Skype though haha

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
Years
Video games, discussing video games, tech-things, or talking about technology

Moist

other in a month When you,
Years
Skype, Minecraft, Counter-strike: Source, The Walking Dead (You are sad if you have never heard of this)

Guy

just a guy
Years
I'll do a lot of Twitter, Youtube, PokéCommunity, Tumblr, browsing Serebii and Bulbapedia, searching entertainment websites such as Entertainment Weekly, Skype, iTunes, and Photoshop. On a rare occasion, I'll pop in on Facebook for like a second or two.

If I'm really bored, then I'll go to places like OhNoTheyDidn't and just read comments (I really try not to do that) or I'll go browsing LiveJournal and DeviantArt looking for nice icons or background wallpaper to use at a future time because making my own graphics today is just too hard.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I check my twitter, facebook, and this account every time I log in, plus I check Bleacher Report and any sports website out there to keep myself up to date with the latest in sports.

And I'm always on Youtube. I like listening to my playlist while browsing sites.

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
Pokecommunity-Facebook-Bleacher's Report(For Wrestling News)-Ign-Youtube-Serebii.net-Hotnewhiphop(For music purposes obviously)

Pretty much in that order everyday lol.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
First get on to Facebook just in case anybody wants to msg me, thats always left on, then browse PC, after a good 30min, its DotA 2 time! Either that or youtube.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
Checking emails, watching youtube videos, using Gimp for drawing stuff, playing some games (mostly Pokemon), browsing the internet, forum stuff, sometimes skype+msn, devART.
Also sometimes I boot my Linuxsystem for updates.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
when i'm bored and have nothing to do i get it and hang out in the internet. i check my facebook, gmail,PC and other forums...etc. i have a mac only to let you know

House

Everybody Dies
Years
  • Seen May 1, 2020
On the internet, I watch Youtube videos, check my email, talk to some people on Facebook/Skype/MSN, read xkcd and SMBC and then I go read gaming news or general news. I also read mathematics and computer-related articles quite often.

Off the internet, I code (badly), play a significant amount of games, listen to music, watch some series or movies...

Most stuff I do is indeed on the internet, I suppose.

Back