• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature Rules & Check Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
Why is there a scrollbar in my sig? Its within the limits, right?
EDIT: Here's the signature, since it got disabled for having a scrollbar, which I'm confused by. When I previewed it, there were no problems, and when I put it here, there are no problems. Help, please.
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Why is there a scrollbar in my sig? Its within the limits, right?
EDIT: Here's the signature, since it got disabled for having a scrollbar, which I'm confused by. When I previewed it, there were no problems, and when I put it here, there are no problems. Help, please.
Spoiler:

No scrollbar -- looks really nice! And it's within the rules.

Just coming in to check my sig again, I changed it it again and just want to know if it;'s all good?

It's fine, RNC. :)

tnfsf11

My signature hasn't exceeded the size/filesize limit, though it's displayed shrinked and blurry, and I can tell because it's pixel art.
I want it displayed in its original size, HELP?

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
It's 495 by 99 px... what size do you want it to be? It doesn't look shrunken or blurry.

Digital Eevee

Team Digi-Eon
Years
  • Seen Mar 5, 2013
This seems like a good a place as any to ask.
I have a signature set, its 500 wide by 200 tall and about 80 KB.
And yet for some reason its not showing up.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Just checked in the ModCP now and you don't have any content at all in your signature. Are you sure you tried to add it properly? UserCP > Edit Signature > type in your content > Save Signature.

Digital Eevee

Team Digi-Eon
Years
  • Seen Mar 5, 2013
Ah, found out where I was going wrong, I uploaded the picture but didn't post anything in the text box.
.... Well I feel stupid.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
I wonder whether I can get help here on ensuring that no unexpected scroll bars appear in my signature. Also, signature check.

Muani

miau
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 25, 2014
Want to know.. if mine is not too big?

379 height, but in my opinion, not a page - stretcher or big enough to notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back