• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Singing Contest Top 5

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
I didn't this would be open overtime XD

Anyways, now announcing the Top 5 of the singing contest publicly.

iDawg, Paramnsiia, Tamaki, Sachie, Superfairy

Congratulations Contestants! :DDDDD Now YAY are we done?

...Nah, we are not done. Guess what is next?

The contestants have to compete against each other in the same way as the singing contest was carried out. However, this time, they will not get any results for sure and I will be a lot stricter.

So yaaaay kids...You have until Friday August 28th 11:59 PM Central Time (-6) to E-Mail me ( [email protected] ) or YouTube it, which is acceptable too.

Now, let us see cheering, rooting, fighting, and parties :D

Lol, I saw the BBCode parsed editing this XD. BTW, the staff should have the emblems soon

Years
awww, yay! =D
thanks so much, im very happy! :3
i have a question, does this new peice have to be something totally new? because I have a peice i did (you raise me up - josh groban) that i did 2 months ago, and it was relaly good. may i enter that?

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2011
congrats everybody! best of luck to all of you!

Spinor

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
I don't care what/when/why/cheese it was made as long as it is you, and it is beautiful :P

iwuzhere9

Ye Olde Doofus
Years
Great job guys!
Do you think it would be possible to release these winning songs to the massive PC public? >.>

txteclipse

The Last
Years
Nice job, guys. I should try to do this next year.

Coincidentally, where can I hear iDawg's entry? There's no link in the original thread...

Spinor

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
Umm... just ask them for their entry if they want, I don't want to be held responsible if someone gets their identity stolen or something o_0

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
...I'm pretty sure I did send Mikas sound clip to you, what happened?

Spinor

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
Ugh, forgot to upload and link a few songs @~@. Please don't nag me about it until the weekend (Texas Early School FTW)

Years
HELP! i have the song on a CD, but i cant seem to upload it to youtube or even get it into MP3 state! T_T

what should i do?

paramnsiia

PokeNerd.
Years
Oh wow. I can't believe it. Just wow. xD Everyone (that is, the entries I heard) did so good, it looked like a tight competition. Good luck to everyone else who is in the top 5~!
Off to find a song! Haha.

Taemin

[i][b]MOVE[/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 10, 2023
I'm going to be doing "Drops of Jupiter" by Train. I'll be sending the mp3 soon.

Entries for the actual contest are over already. D: Now it's down to the top five, so if you weren't in it, there's no point in sending in a song anymore, unforatunately. nn;

Years
Entries for the actual contest are over already. D: Now it's down to the top five, so if you weren't in it, there's no point in sending in a song anymore, unforatunately. nn;

uh...she is in the top five...o.o

man, guys, i need help! i have the song on the CD, but it wont upload or convert to Mp3!
i need solutions here, and fast D=

Taemin

[i][b]MOVE[/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 10, 2023
o_O She was?

-looks-

OMG.

For some reason I was looking at the list, and totally didn't register her username being there somehow. XD My bad.

Also, what file type is your song, currently? I used to have a link to an MP3 Converter, sooo I'll see if I can find it.

Years
o_O She was?

-looks-

OMG.

For some reason I was looking at the list, and totally didn't register her username being there somehow. XD My bad.

Also, what file type is your song, currently? I used to have a link to an MP3 Converter, sooo I'll see if I can find it.

hah, thats alright =D we all make mistakes (sometimes more often than wanted x3)

but i dont know D= giving me a link to anything would really help. thank you :3

Back