• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Cutlerine

Gone. May or may not return.
Years
Will the next release of Pokemon Snakewood include one of the final events in the game, or is it gonna be in a different release later? Also I noticed that if you leave the Shakaya Monastery the Sage's Slope entrance has weird tiles probably since the have a different tileset. Has this been fixed?

The next release will go all the way up to the end of the main storyline; it will complete the item chain that has been going on; it will allow access to the legendary Pokémon Turmur; it will (maybe) allow access to the Black Rock Island area; it will allow access to Munchlax; it will allow access to Magnezone; it will allow access to Faceleech; it will (maybe) include the blade race.

It won't include the alternate storyline ending, the Shipwreck, the Plains Key, any other legendaries, or The Island Which Must Not Yet Be Named.

TheRkyeet

Member of the GGs
Years
Why does everyone want to know where the Hoenn starters are? It's weird, because there are so many things out there just waiting to be discovered, such as Vigourlan, Ramshaker and Sevicious, and you can only think about Treecko and Torchic! Get some originality!

Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2012
sootopolis.

I went to the abandon caves as Blackthorn told me. and then i talked to to black thorn and then he gave me toxicroak and we were warped to sootopolis. o.o Now wut to do? can Anyone help?

Cutlerine

Years
I went to the abandon caves as Blackthorn told me. and then i talked to to black thorn and then he gave me toxicroak and we were warped to sootopolis. o.o Now wut to do? can Anyone help?

That's the current end of the beta. The next one will be out... sometime. I have some technical issues at present that are stopping me from finishing it.

Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2012
Re:

That's the current end of the beta. The next one will be out... sometime. I have some technical issues at present that are stopping me from finishing it.

Hmm. I think i saw a bug . i saw Blackthorn infront of hot spring banner and then when i go to talk to him he tells me its end of beta. then i saved after it then simply i was just running and went over black thorn.and went to a meeting. o.o then they said to prepare before going to fight,etc i took some things/etc.then talked to the guy and then i was warped in the sootoplois heights and then i tried to talk to everyone but no one talked. then i closed the game. then i saw the Ips Patch i the 1st page. I downloaoded it and added that into the rom. and then i started outside of sootopolis there was a painter instead of Blackthorn i could go over him. x_x then i talked to the guy again and then i went to the sooto heights and then talked to meteor and others and now i am inside necropolis. o-o now where to go or stay there?

Cutlerine

Years
Hmm. I think i saw a bug . i saw Blackthorn infront of hot spring banner and then when i go to talk to him he tells me its end of beta. then i saved after it then simply i was just running and went over black thorn.and went to a meeting. o.o then they said to prepare before going to fight,etc i took some things/etc.then talked to the guy and then i was warped in the sootoplois heights and then i tried to talk to everyone but no one talked. then i closed the game. then i saw the Ips Patch i the 1st page. I downloaoded it and added that into the rom. and then i started outside of sootopolis there was a painter instead of Blackthorn i could go over him. x_x then i talked to the guy again and then i went to the sooto heights and then talked to meteor and others and now i am inside necropolis. o-o now where to go or stay there?

The best thing to do would probably be to stop where you are until the next beta comes out. Seriously, if you go much further you stand a real chance of getting trapped in one of the areas.

I don't know how you managed to walk over the good doctor and his replacement painter, but I'm sure nothing good will come of it.

Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2011
Why does everyone want to know where the Hoenn starters are? It's weird, because there are so many things out there just waiting to be discovered, such as Vigourlan, Ramshaker and Sevicious, and you can only think about Treecko and Torchic! Get some originality!
That's what I was thinking aswell! I have a vigourlan but I totally forgot from which pokemon he evolved.. Others like sevicious, hombeast, buffalon, kingmadio, radiorange, ramshaker i haven't found yet :(

I'm planning on restarting the game when a new update comes out. I just can't get enough of this hack, it's simply amazing.

Any tips about some of the fakemon? I would like to try them out and/or maybe add them to my team when i restart. But to be able to do that, I need to know how to get them :D so all tips are welcome!

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
I'm stuck!! I got a call from Prof. Birch after I defeated Pestatine? (Can't really remember her name...) in Veranturf...

Where do I go now?
Please next time, try to figure it out yourself, if your really really are stuck you can ask.
Enter the cave next to Charizard and pick up HM Cut if I'm right.
I'm not trying to be rude but please stop giving away answers, it's annoying and let people find out for themselves, it's not fun giving away answers and take the fun out of others enjoyment to the game.

TCB

Tranquilo.
Years
Please next time, try to figure it out yourself, if your really really are stuck you can ask.

I'm not trying to be rude but please stop giving away answers, it's annoying and let people find out for themselves, it's not fun giving away answers and take the fun out of others enjoyment to the game.

I agree with you there. There are probably posts that ask the same things you responded to.
Also to Cutlerine, too bad about not winning HotM(you'll get there soon enough though!); I was gunning for ya there! While it's far from perfect, this hack is god-tier in its own right in my opinion.
Keep making us entertained with your work, man! You're a wacky genius!

Cutlerine

Years
That's what I was thinking aswell! I have a vigourlan but I totally forgot from which pokemon he evolved.. Others like sevicious, hombeast, buffalon, kingmadio, radiorange, ramshaker i haven't found yet :(

I'm planning on restarting the game when a new update comes out. I just can't get enough of this hack, it's simply amazing.

Any tips about some of the fakemon? I would like to try them out and/or maybe add them to my team when i restart. But to be able to do that, I need to know how to get them :D so all tips are welcome!

Thanks for your praise. Now for a spoiler full of cryptic hints:

Spoiler:

EDIT:

I agree with you there. There are probably posts that ask the same things you responded to.
Also to Cutlerine, too bad about not winning HotM(you'll get there soon enough though!); I was gunning for ya there! While it's far from perfect, this hack is god-tier in its own right in my opinion.
Keep making us entertained with your work, man! You're a wacky genius!

Eh? Were we in the running for HotM? I hadn't been keeping track... I ought to have realised.

To you too, ChaosSonic, thanks for your praise. I'm always happy to be called a genius, and even happier to be called 'wacky'. Hehehe... Wacky. Such a funny word.

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
Will do, thanks! Sorry for not searching the thread first.
It's okay with us, your the only one who didn't beg for the answer. If your stuck on really hard puzzles, you can ask, but some are also on the main post, anyway, we give you guys clues to help yourself find the answers.That goes for everyone that's stuck,thanks.
And this hack got voted in HOTM? Never knew that, I would have voted for you though cuterline

XDragonRiderX

Time flies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 24, 2021
NOW I'M MAD. WHY DOESN'T ANYONE ANSWER MY QUESTION????
here it is: What do I do after reaching Pacifidlog? Do I go into the gym or what?

Raaxon

Sephiroth never stood a chance
Years
Hahaha! Loved the TD reference.

"I do not need
A microphone!"

"My voice is-
Oh, wait, you won?"

Love how you cut him off just as he's about to swear.

Also, what was the point in putting a second Mush Mask into the game? And what's the Hard Solo Disk?

Back