• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Panty & Stocking

M4

Freedom of teh speech!!!!!!!!!
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Feb 5, 2013
A 2010 series made by gainax, famous for creating evangelion and cowboy bebop

The randomest 18+ powerpuff girls you'll ever see. More info about it below

Pantystockinglogo.png

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panty_&_Stocking_with_Garterbelt

Code:
The Anarchy sisters, Panty and Stocking, are angels who were kicked out of [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heaven"]Heaven[/URL] due to their bad behavior. They are sent to Daten City (a pun on the Japanese word datenshi (堕天使[URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:Installing_Japanese_character_sets"]?[/URL], lit. "Fallen Angel")), a place located on the edge of Heaven and [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hell"]Hell[/URL].  Strange monsters called "Ghosts" besiege the city, but the Anarchy  sisters wield a variety of mysterious powers, most notably their ability  to transform their underwear and stockings into weapons.
 Under the watchful eye of Reverend Garterbelt, and with their pet  zipper-dog Chuck, it's up to Panty and Stocking to destroy these Ghosts,  in order to collect enough Heaven Coins to return to Heaven.
You can watch this on yt too. Just google it.

Last edited:

M4

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Feb 5, 2013
The Japanese don't do sex humour at all well, and puke...really? o.O

You will hear sex jokes and see penis references every single episode.

Also made by gainax

M4

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Feb 5, 2013
So am I the only one here who watched the whole thing and /loved/ it? I mean, it had one of the first literal Panty Shots (which made me laugh), Surprisingly Good English, quite a few Crowning Music of Awesome, and a Tear Jerker even when this show was supposed to be a Gag Series.

Well, Your Mileage May Vary, I guess. I admit the show was a bit too Squicky, anyway.

I probably loved this show as much as you did. The ending though mind****ed me so hard.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
I couldn't even get through half of the first episode without closing it. It's just not my kinda thing. It seemed somewhat dry, in my opinion.
I shouldn't judge things by the first episode, but yeah.

Rinzler

Joichiro Nishi <3
Years
I liked it, lol.
It was quite entertaining...and the animation for the transformations were well drawn.
The ending was a huge troll though.

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2016
I thought PSG was alright; it was really hit and miss though

Some episodes had me dying laughing while others had me checking to see how long until the episode was over

Musashi

Nope, that's not me
Years
I remember when I first watched that show, I hated it because it grossed me out. Then for some reason, I forced myself to watch the second episode and from then on kept watching until the end. Only thing I'll complain about is that the ending of that show ruined Christmas. >_>;;

But hey, it's now one of my guilty pleasures and the demon sisters are my favorite. The soundtrack is pretty awesome, too. "Fallen Angel" is such a pretty song.

Years
I thought PSG was alright; it was really hit and miss though

Some episodes had me dying laughing while others had me checking to see how long until the episode was over

This. [You] People overrate this show way too much. It had moments, but it's not as great as it's made out to be.

For me, I was checking how much longer I had left to watch than actually laughing or enjoying, but that laughter and enjoyment was allllllllriiiiiiiight

EDIT:
>Cowboy Bebop

Woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah. I'm pretty sure that GAINAX isn't Sunrise.

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I did my best to watch this. I really, really did, because I loved the animation style and thought it was something new and exciting in what was a terribly stale few years for anime and... I just couldn't. The jokes all seemed like they were trying to hard and it felt like Powerpuff Girls redubbed with adult humour. I never found myself laughing and was really disappointed.

._. I wanted so much to like it. I think I got through 4 episodes before I realized I had no interest in watching it. Apparently it got a plot later, so I've been meaning to at least wiki it to see if it sounds interesting enough to skip episodes to it but I've yet to do that.

Does it get any better? I imagine the episodes are all pretty similar to the first few humour-wise but does the plot get better? :/ I heard there was an over-arching plot but is it the same sort of potty/sex humour-based as the episodes themselves or does it go deeper than that?

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
I watched the first two episodes. There's more to deconstructing a genre than simply loading something that's normally innocent with filth, gore, and sex. It was all very heavy-handed and had no subtlety. After looking at some screens of later episodes, I'm glad I gave up when I did.

Back