• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

Listening to the shower murder music from Psycho... that is one classic done right.

That music makes me laugh for an odd reason.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

You won't regret it.

Well unless you are one of the rare ones that don't like Quentin Tarantino stuff.

I just got ninjad by 2 posts. Splendid.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Why are JC Staff so pro?
tumblr_m6wviw3YdW1qdc388o1_500.gif

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

We're talking Pulp Fiction? Tarantino? HECK YEEEEEEEEEAH. I own all his movies on Blu-Ray :x Reservoir Dogs is my personal favorite :U But at the Pulp Fiction reference, doesn't Boondocks do a reference of practically everything Tarantino and/or Samuel L. Jackson? :V

Years

I'd have to admit that yeah, even mods ask questions.

Sydian often had trouble knowing most B2/W2 content, I even had to answer a question for her.

And I love the avatar/sig she has right now. Mei is downright cute.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Not that I can talk, I haven't seen LotR, Leon, Star Wars, Goodfellas and a load of other "must watch" titles.

Have you seen Sin City, don? Pretty neat take on comic book style stuff.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Mods aren't superheroes haha I ask questions all the time. Geesh. I know nothing about BW2 so what.

I .... watch interesting movies. Does that count?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back