• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

✫ Irregular Genetic [Eevee and Eeveelutions Club] ✬

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years
Oh, welcome Hikari, nice to see you back in there c:
I think I should make a Art Contest to people who wants to participate about the same topic. "How do you see Sylveon's shiny form"~

Got it Google2.0, I'll remove the first one !

Haiii there T-Zombie! I'm thinking about the same think. As Vaporeon7, the color that I made of Sylveon is too Blueish-Green. I should make it more Orange like~
D'awww...What a cute nickname you gave to your Eevee :3
Oh and by the way... I will add your sprite soon, because it doesn't exist in the game, so I'll make the right hero in a black color in photoshop to make this sprite~

Shayminlover123

Top Pokemon Trainer
Years
Username:
Shayminlover123
Your trainer sprite:
Spr_B2W2_Lt_Surge.png

Partner's name:
Vapen
Reason for joining:I love the Eevee Family a lot and I use them in every game I own

Answer the current topic:I like it,but I thought it would be Yellow/Red looking

T-Zombie

The End (?)
Years
Oh, welcome Hikari, nice to see you back in there c:
I think I should make a Art Contest to people who wants to participate about the same topic. "How do you see Sylveon's shiny form"~

Got it Google2.0, I'll remove the first one !

Haiii there T-Zombie! I'm thinking about the same think. As Vaporeon7, the color that I made of Sylveon is too Blueish-Green. I should make it more Orange like~
D'awww...What a cute nickname you gave to your Eevee :3
Oh and by the way... I will add your sprite soon, because it doesn't exist in the game, so I'll make the right hero in a black color in photoshop to make this sprite~
I got the name from the pokemon I wanted (Leafeon: grass) and the reason I wanted it (Crasher Wake: water) water+grass= Lily. I got the sprite from pokemon showdown I can change it if you want.
Oh yeah I found this while Googling Sylveon sprites:
sylveon_sprite_by_jellojolteon2000-d5uqz78.png

I can't use it but I thought you guys could use it, I thought it was pretty good. See ya!

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years

T-Zombie

The End (?)
Years
Can I start a new topic?

How do you guys think Eevee will evolve into Sylveon? I think it would evolve with a moon stone which would kinda go with the theory that it is a normal type.

Google2.0

Stand Alone Complex
Years
Can I start a new topic?

How do you guys think Eevee will evolve into Sylveon? I think it would evolve with a moon stone which would kinda go with the theory that it is a normal type.

Either that or in a particular place like Leafon and Glaceon.

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years
As AWsqaured said, the official shiny form of Sylveon has not been realised yet. It is just a speculation about Sylveon's shiny colors.

Oh, for sure Chocolate, feel free to make one~

How do you guys think Eevee will evolve into Sylveon?

Personnally I do not agree about a new stone that it will make Eevee evolve into Sylveo. Developpers try to make all the time differents ways that make Pokémon evolve differents things, like happiness, stones, levels, items, exchange, beauty, level up near a stone, level up in a right area, etc... . Since the first Generation, Eevee can evolve by stones, then by happiness and then by stones in two differents areas.
So I think the next system evolution will be totally new in my opinion. Like, you have to go in a right area where there isa special wind in a tower/mountain or something like that to get your Pokémon evovle. Since I think that Sylveon is a unique Flying type, I think that a divine or a special wind will make it evolve.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Hey, since the new region will be set in Paris, and maybe the new Eeveelution could be a flying type, what if it has to evolve near a high building? Like the Eiffel Tower? (Since it's based on Paris right)

ChocolateCrunch

Not an old man. x]
Years
Update on the recolor! - So far, not good. >_<

Also, new Topic! :D

How do you guys think Eevee will evolve into Sylveon?

I have 3 theories.

1) They have the Moon Stone to evolve it.

2) They implement a new stone into the game (which is sorta stupid) and use that to evolve it.

3) Evolve it in a certain place like Glaceon and Leafeon. (maybe in like the Eiffel Tower, as LilJz said?)

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years
I don't think there is a monument like the Effeil Tower in the game. Since we can see that there'r not that much monuments relation to the real life. As said T-Zombie, I would be pretty sure that it will be a special wind, weather.. or something. Zephyr's wind~
Yay it sounds great!
I'm pretty sure it will be a special wind in an high area like a mountain or a big tower. If they're staying in the same way of "stones" I think it will be something like in the Zelda games, with a big stone who is making noises because of the winds. Just set up near this area, level up your Pokémon, and here you go! But in my opinion, it looks like how Eevee evolve into Glaceon or Leafeon.
So I will go for a wind you will have to get into in a big mountain or tower to make your Pokémon evovle or something

Chaos Fork

Anything Goes
Years
Username: Chaos-Fork

Your trainer sprite: Blue, if that's ok

Partner's name: Jimmy

Reason for joining: I was running out of things to do on PokeCommunity so I decided to join a club. Also Galoria makes some really cool ones :) . Eevee also evolves into one of my favorite pokemon: Jolteon.

Answer the current topic: I'd like Sylveon to evolve when on a mountain peak or a cliff side or something. I think that Sylveon should be Flying type or even Dragon because its colours (where I come from it's colours not colors)

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Username: synerjee

Your trainer sprite:
040.gif

Partner's name: Fuyu

Reason for joining: I simply adore Eevee and its many evolutions! xD They are not only adorable, but also powerful. <3

Answer the current topic: How do you guys think Eevee will evolve into Sylveon?

I'm guessing that one would have to use a Moon Stone/[Wind Stone] if a new stone were to be introduced to evolve Eevee into Sylveon. If Sylveon is going to be a Flying-type, the Moon Stone could only work if the trainer is in the mountains, or in the air (on an aircraft, for example), or where the wind blows extra strongly. Either that, or Eevee would have to level up near a [Wind Rock], similar to the rocks used to evolve Eevee into Glaceon and Leafeon.

Jolteon82☆

The Speedster
Years
Username: Jolteon82☆

Your trainer sprite: Black/white 2 male trainer

Partner's name: Jolty

Reason for joining: My favorite Pokemon has always been Jolteon, also collecting Eevee's in the games is so much fun! ^^

Answer the current topic: How do you guys think Eevee will evolve into Sylveon?
Somebody told me it was contest ribbons o.o

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I just found this adorable picture, and decided to share it with all of you! Thought it would be a good banner of some sort or something for this club. Here you go!

155898_4590628970409_190672821_n.jpg

Feel free to edit the size of the image if it's too large. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back