• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 16, 2024
Does anybody know how to get Vigoroth to evolve into Vigourlan? I keep getting Slaking.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 13, 2020
I'd just like to say I found a funny/cool/weird glitch.
Basically, I was in the Shakyamuni Tower and met the old man that gives you that armour. I had too many items in my bag to obtain it, so I went to give one of my pokemon an item to free up some room. When I came back to the overworld, the old man was replaced with this sprite seen in the picture. That and now you control the new sprite, not your old one. I then tried doing the glitch again and it turns out you don't even have to talk to him. Also if you open up your bag again, the sprite changes again and becomes not-so-purple-Brendan sprite as seen in the other pic. Really fun glitch, also, you just have to go upstairs to get back to your old character. It isnt gamebreaking so please don't fix it but yeah, its quite fun

Aside from that, absolutely loving the game btw ♥

(p.s: if the attachment doesn't work, just saying it's my first time writing anything on a forum)

Attachments

• Pokemon Snakewood old man at shakyumi.PNG
    Pokemon Snakewood old man at shakyumi.PNG
    4.4 KB · Views: 20
  • old man at shakyumi.PNG
    old man at shakyumi.PNG
    4.8 KB · Views: 19
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Nov 4, 2017
Ok so i started this game yesterdag and i really love it im not sure if this page is still active but i hope so anyways my game has frozen in front of choles house and im playing on my phone in the emulator known as my boy and i dont want to stop cause my game has frozen.if any of youll have encoutered the issue and know how to fix it please let me know

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Nov 4, 2017
Ok so i downloaded that link.after that what do i do with it :/.do i have to run the game through that or copy it.

sz

Years
Ok so i downloaded that link.after that what do i do with it :/.do i have to run the game through that or copy it.

Get a clean ruby rom, I recommed using the Ruby MUGS version since works quite well, then name both files, gba and ips with the same name and put them in the same folder, and in MyBoy, make sure the auto ips patch option is ticked in Misc options

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 8, 2017
I need help finding the tm for fire pump... Can anyone help me? I would like it for my RADIORANGE's move set; unless anyone else has a better fire type move...?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 23, 2020
How do you evolve a magneton into a magnezone? The wiki says to use a thunderstone but this isn't working.

Years
  • Seen Sep 9, 2019
So not sure what Im doing wrong I applied the patch to a working ruby rom and now I just get a white screen. any ideas on what to do to fix it. I played this way back when it was first starting and would like to see how it turned out.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 9, 2022
So not sure what Im doing wrong I applied the patch to a working ruby rom and now I just get a white screen. any ideas on what to do to fix it. I played this way back when it was first starting and would like to see how it turned out.

Either your emulator's save type is not set to Flash 128k or you patched an incorrect version of Ruby.

Strideer

Professional Windows XP Destroyer
Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Dec 27, 2023
Does anyone know what item that Roclobster holds replaces?( If you don't know what i mean, this hack renames several items like the potion, etc. ) I accidentally killed it a few days prior to me "finishing" snakewood, and i want to see if i could still go to gym island if i am able to cheat the item in :P

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 7, 2023
The Board Room Maze actually made me cry out of frustration, then laugh hysterically for 30 minutes.

Back