• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Show and Discuss Your Collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Thanks Tsurera, I'm curious how your own collection is like. My latest purchase and last one I'll do this July, my keychain Meowth plush arrived. I love these small keychain plushies because I can take them with me on car rides. I have a small hook and a small elastic band I wrap around my rear view mirror and I can take any keychain plush with me, I'll try and take a pic of one in my car.

Meowth arrived home today, so happy with it, its already been with me on 3 different car trips, and from now on, many more to go. I really love the quality of the plush.
Spoiler:

When I get back home from any car trip, to prevent plush from getting lost or dirty, I take them back to their location. I'm keeping them in front of my Japanese flag, on small pushpins so the keyring can easily keep them in place without falling down. Here he is along with my Palpitoad and Mienshao keyring plushies. You can also see my Watchog, Pachirisu, Bibarel, Bidoof, and Pignite plushies as well. This is their location until I get more, or reorganize my plush collection
Spoiler:

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Got a surprise today when I went to GS to buy my boy a game, walked in and the manager Daryl asked "did you get your poster yet" and I said "what poster" he went to the back and pulled 2 of these out, since I pre-ordered both:

Front:

xzxw.jpg

Back:

lavj.jpg

Sorry was in the middle of making my bed but couldn't wait to take pics, will take better ones once I find where to hang them.

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Ordered 2 items from China, one is a pichu pillow case and the 2nd was a pikachu purse, but the pikachu purse arrived first when it should have beed the pillow case, but here's a pic:

xfuq.jpg

Last edited:

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
That looks really cool RNC.

I also have my newest Plush companion, an Eevee. I have not uploaded the photo online.

Last edited:

Andrew

Ah Yeah 아예
Years
This is the only thing I've got. He just sits there all day. Nothing better than coming home to see this guy smiling at me :3

Spoiler:

Oh, and G-Dragon in the background is pretty cool as well... Lmao

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Eevee finally made it safely home yesterday, I just forgot to upload the photo. I love the plushies with the string in the back, I can take them along with me, just like the other keychain plushies I also have.

Eevee! in his temporarily place, just to take the photo.
Spoiler:

Here it is along with my other Eeveelution plushies, yes I know I'm missing 2 more (Jolteon and Umbreon) they will come in September, as I have not ordered them yet, I will next month.
Spoiler:

for the Pokemon cards in a 9 pocket sheet protectors in front of them: I have my 18 favorite Pokemon displayed in order of my favorites. Watchog is my favorite Pokemon, its first, Dewott is my second, and so forth, Emolga is my 18th favorite, why its in the last position [not visible sadly - Liepard is my 12th favorite and last one visible in the photo].

thats all for now, later on this month I'm getting a Skitty pokedoll, can't wait for her to get home too.
Skitty finally made it home too. She will be placed next to my Patrat and Serperior plushies [and on top just barely visible is Snivy and Servine]
Spoiler:

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
You lie PersianTrainer, you know you'll buy more if you see it, :laugh: but hopefully my 2 other things will get here soon, they have been passed out of customs.

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
~RNC~ said:

You just made my childhood flash before my eyes with this blanket.

One of my most vivid memories of it was me trying to sleep but instead just staring at all the different Pokémon on the blanket trying to find ones I saw in the first Pokémon Movie earlier that same day. Long before Pokémon 2000: The Power Of One was conceived.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
You lie PersianTrainer, you know you'll buy more if you see it, :laugh: but hopefully my 2 other things will get here soon, they have been passed out of customs.
{XD}

Not this month, I can't spend more, the items I still have on pre-order need to be paid for first - don't want to overspend.

Pokemount

Hello
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 27, 2013
Seeing all this stuff makes me miss all of my plushies, cards etc. I had growing up! Pretty much everything except my games has been sold at garage sales over the years... gee thanks mom...

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
I don't have a lot of my collection displayed. There's at least two bins of Pokemon plushies alone sitting in my house. Once I have more room (or less collections of other things), I'll have more displayed. For now, I only have a few statues or plushies sitting in my room.

The statues are the few ones I bought of the V-Trainer electronic toy and something else that I can't find any information on. All I remember is that it involved battling and had a rather large electronic toy like a simplified GameBoy.

At any rate.

The first shelf of my main bookcase is home to two plushies, Angel the Shinx and Andy the Pikachu. Andy is currently wearing hair ties that have Pikachu painted on them. Behind them are two TCG cards of Oshawott and Sandile.
Spoiler:

The next shelf down is home to the V-Trainer statues. From left to right: Mudkip, Blaziken, Espeon, Cyndaquil, Pichu, Treecko, Charizard, Suicune, Nidoking. The Nidoking is actually a keychain from Burger King, but I still display him because that's my only piece of Nidoking merchandise, and he's my favorite Pokemon.
Spoiler:

Third shelf are the other mysterious electronic battling toys. From left to right: Swampert, Typhlosion, Groudon, Charizard, Pikachu, Blaziken, Rayquaza.
Spoiler:

And the shelf of my other bookcase, where I have an Oshawott TCG tin, a random Oshawott statue on top of the tin, the Oshawott statue that came with the tin, a Nidorino keychain from Burger King, a Flygon plushie, a Jolteon plushie, and a Lucario statue. Behind the Lucario is the collector's coin received when one bought Black 2 from Toys R Us.
Spoiler:

Like I said, there's a lot more (I have a collection of the Thinkchip battling figures too) lying around the house. I have posters hanging around my room, but everything else is in boxes for now.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
I've been collecting Pokémon stuff for the past ten years. Here's what I've gathered:

DVDs

Spoiler:

Console

Spoiler:

TCG Items

Spoiler:

Poster

Spoiler:

Plushie and Book

Spoiler:

Official Guides

Spoiler:

and last but not least,

Video Games

Spoiler:

And that's pretty much everything :P

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I recently bought some new stuffs since Otakuthon was in Montreal 2 weeks ago.

This is a Mew pin that you stick to your bag or wherever you want :)
Spoiler:

This is all the mangas of Pokemon Adventures I currently have, getting a new volume next week, since it's coming out on September :)
Spoiler:

This is a little charm from Otakuthon, I put it on my DS.
Spoiler:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Well another fruitful trip out of town today, I went to a pawn shop and bought pokemon snap (which I already have) but keep listening, went next door to the game shop that's there, they had much, I asked "how much will you give me for this game" (didn't tell him I just bought it for $2 at the pawn shop, well he said "$5 in store credit" I said "ok" well here is what I walked away with:
I went into buy a gamecube cause NFS on my xbox360 makes me VERY angry!! But I am happy with what I walked out with.

Gold Cards: Mewtwo, Poliwhirl and Charizard
Spoiler:

Little Squirtle
Spoiler:

Bigger Squirtle
Spoiler:

Charizard Figure
Spoiler:

Another Charizard Figure: This one the fire things pops out of his mouth and off of his tail with the push of a button
Spoiler:

Charmeleon Plush
Spoiler:

Pikachu Plush Finally Arrived From China
Spoiler:

Got this for a couple of nickels from the Goodwill shop on the way home.
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back