• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friendship is Magic ~ The My Little Pony Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

KriegStein

Nuclear Reactor
Years
Vinyl scratch the bus driver? Wat?
Granny smith as lunchlady? Wat?
Only thing that remains is roid rage/yeeeeeeah as a gym teacher.
Or is there something more horrible still in store for us?

Daxter-Le-Ottsel

Wanna Be Hacker
Years
Heh join im in
Username: Dax
Your Favorite Pony of the Mane 6: RD
Additional Information To be honest it was flame wars that got me into it no i wasnt a attacker i was a observer so i watches and now im here

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I think Iron Will should be gym teacher imo! XD Not surprised Vinyl will be bus driver. lol

Welcome aboard to the lovely herd of ours, Dax! *gives a muffin*

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
For some reason, Vinyl as a bus driver gives me a Simpsons vibe because their bus driver character, Otto, also parties hard.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
And I will not be surprised if Minuette's a dentist there because people crazily think she's a toothpaste. And Fancypants would be the IRL Monopoly guy :/

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
...Yeah, I have no idea what people's problem is with Minuette. My best friend still calls her "Colgate." I find it slightly strange...

As for Octavia, the role fits. I mean, there have even been rumors of her havin lines in the next season! But, if it does happen that they screw that one up too...

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
What do you think Luna will be? She can't just be the vice president. And Zecora will be like Professor Trelawney.
And of course Redheart would obviously be the nurse. But we can get wild imaginations about her human form eh? :/
There has been rumors about a grey pony having a voice role in Twitter. I've read it in EQD some time ago.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
LOL MLP and Pokemon crossover!
Just read from EQD. I didn't know there's a meetup in our city! And our house is near that McDonalds! Maybe I was a bit too anti-social in real life eh?
Also here, from my tab. I can't print screen on my tab so I have to take a picture from it.
Spoiler:

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
I'd be lurking around, popping in and out from time to time. Finals are here and all.

Oh here is a Princess Applejack:
Spoiler:

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
So.. call me too late but... I finally have the time to watch S3 of MLP flutteryay!

I only just watched the first part of The Crystal Empire and the next part might wait out a little longer.

Years
I have watched all three seasons, I really enjoy the show and I read a lot of fanfictions at fimfiction.com, also I have an account there.
My favorite pony is Twilight Sparkle and my favorite episode is Luna Eclipsed. Since this episode Princess Luna is my favorite Princess.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
So.. call me too late but... I finally have the time to watch S3 of MLP flutteryay!

I only just watched the first part of The Crystal Empire and the next part might wait out a little longer.

The Crystal Empire is a pretty good episode, it was one of the episodes that solidified the fact that Princess Cadance is my favorite Princess. <3

I have watched all three seasons, I really enjoy the show and I read a lot of fanfictions at fimfiction.com, also I have an account there.
My favorite pony is Twilight Sparkle and my favorite episode is Luna Eclipsed. Since this episode Princess Luna is my favorite Princess.

Welcome Sajmon! Lovely to see you here! I shall be adding to the list shortly. :) Luna Eclipsed was also a wonderful episode. I loved Luna in that episode tbh! <3

New topic for discussion! Where in Equestria would you live? (it could be anywhere in Equestria, you can even say "at Twilight's Library" or "the royal castle in Canterlot" etc.)

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
Where in Equestria would you live?

I would want to live either in Twilight's library because of the books (<3) or in Fluttershy's cottage so I could be with all of the animals :3

I wouldn't want to live in Canterlot because I woudn't want to be around all of the snobby ponies.

Years
Where in Equestria would you live?

In Ponyville that's for sure, but I would rather consider building my own house there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back