• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
Mine hasn't really happened yet, we're waiting till the family can get together, but I had fun putting up lights and stuff, how about yours? :D

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
It was great! Although maybe a bit more mediocre than usual... which sounds almost stuck up from my part. I'll stop. >_>

But regardless, it wasn't bad. I got what I wanted and I gave what others wanted, I'm fine.

Last edited:
Years
Mine was good :)

I got some good stuff (I got The Last of Us - I cannot wait to play it), gave some good stuff. Enjoyed the presence of friends and family etc. Glad you all seemed to enjoy yours also.

Also @Geras and Cheryll, I will have a post up over the next few days sorry I'm taking so long lately.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I got some good stuff my favorite two things being my older sisters present to me, she cross stitched me Sylveon, the second was from my grandfather tickets to see one of my favorite musicals The Phantom of the Opera.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Nothing really eventful for me, just got money and a Wii U. My family had a good time, though, so that's all that matters to me, and in that sense, I'd say that this was a pretty successful Christmas this year.

Also, for my parents, my brother made a montage of my immediate family, and that was easily my favorite part of this Christmas. My mom was so proud that, since the party took place at our house, she kept showing all of our family members.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Had two Christmases, both consecutively ruined by two completely different instances. However... This isn't really the place for me to discuss something of that sort.

I got Xbox Live, Borderlands 2 (Game of the Year!), A /ton/ of clothes, and money. With pretty much all of the money, I got me a Galaxy Note 3!

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
I'm happy that you all had a great Christmas ^^

How unfortunate that your Christmas was ruined, Dusk. However...

I got me a Galaxy Note 3!

I will hunt you for this.

My Christmas wasn't all that great and may even be considered horrible d: In the country that I live in we have two Christmas days, first day of Christmas and second day of Christmas. I had to watch how everyone got presents except for me on Christmas eve, was ignored by my family on first day of Christmas and had a fight with my parents on second day of Christmas.

All that made me hope that you guys had a better Christmas than me and I'm glad that seems to be the case ^^

Shall we go back to posting in the IC thread now?

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
Years
My Christmas wasn't all that great and may even be considered horrible d: In the country that I live in we have two Christmas days, first day of Christmas and second day of Christmas. I had to watch how everyone got presents except for me on Christmas eve, was ignored by my family on first day of Christmas and had a fight with my parents on second day of Christmas.

All that made me hope that you guys had a better Christmas than me and I'm glad that seems to be the case ^^

D: Someone needs a hug... ... ... *sends over cyber hug* Mine was.... the same as usual.... lots of noise... lots of kids... ... beer to drown out the noise (which of course it didn't)... ... not much else. :D

Sapphire Rose

Years
I don't really need sympathy c; I stopped caring about it.

I'd appreciate if everyone would go back to posting. It's been awfully quiet and I'm pretty sure no one wants this roleplay to die.

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
Yeah, my Christmas itself and a couple of days weren't all that great, so I'm just calling when some relatives showed up and we had a good time my "late christmas" and that was good at least.

Dusk and Sapphire, sorry to hear you had your own troubles, you can has all da Cyber Hugs you needs

Sapphire Rose

Years
Hmm...

Guys, the sun is setting in the IC now, meaning that it's 4 pm now. Time went fast, right? d: I can't wait to mess with your characters minds in the next IC day c:<

Back