• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Defeating a Mirage~ OOC Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Usagi-Chan~

What are you doing my love?
Years
  • Age 26
  • US
  • Seen Apr 7, 2024
so have you sent the pms if you havent good give me a few to clear out my pm box

Edit: nvm :/

Last edited:

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
Well... AE is in the army 'til sometime around July, I believe, so he'll be kind of sporadic with posting for a while. However, perhaps Hanako is out of action until her sword is entirely prepared, or she gets injured during her bout? That would make sense. Or, since ten contestants are remaining, we could have Hanako pass the first round on a bye or something like that. 0_o

Anyway, I'd like to suggest something. My system for CARD GAMES in the eventual Player vs. Player duels is basically to have the two members decide over PM and send the information to me by a set time period (say three days). If they haven't, I make the decision as to who wins through my power as RP master. So either they work it out and tell me who wins, or I make an executive decision. Win-win situation for both sides. :3

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
Years
Well... AE is in the army 'til sometime around July, I believe, so he'll be kind of sporadic with posting for a while. However, perhaps Hanako is out of action until her sword is entirely prepared, or she gets injured during her bout? That would make sense. Or, since ten contestants are remaining, we could have Hanako pass the first round on a bye or something like that. 0_o

Anyway, I'd like to suggest something. My system for CARD GAMES in the eventual Player vs. Player duels is basically to have the two members decide over PM and send the information to me by a set time period (say three days). If they haven't, I make the decision as to who wins through my power as RP master. So either they work it out and tell me who wins, or I make an executive decision. Win-win situation for both sides. :3

I really like that idea. For now, until we can get some other thoughts, that is going to be the plan.

Usagi-Chan~

What are you doing my love?
Years
  • Age 26
  • US
  • Seen Apr 7, 2024
what about for people such as fen and keiko, their characters are npc they will fight against

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
ummm situation.... Souran why are you fighting 2 people? and uhhh sharpay i think its implied that we're not gonna lose to generic npc ninja?

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
Years
[S-HIGHLIGHT]ummm situation.... Souran why are you fighting 2 people?[/S-HIGHLIGHT] and uhhh sharpay i think its implied that we're not gonna lose to generic npc ninja?

Because, as it was stated, no team will continue if one of their own are unable to continue so I needed another person. I know your probably wondering about Hanako, but her situation is different since her enemies came after her, not for the exam. So, since her defeat wasn't due to the exam, it'll slide.

btw: He is correct, Sharpay

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
i'm still confused on how the matchups are happening, but i'll just watch it play out...

ThatInsaneKid

Imma PokeNerd!!! lol :B
Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2009
For Stage 3 of the Exams, I prefer the "whoever decides to cave first after a fifty-page battle oddesey wins" approach.

But whatever.

Oh crap

Dansei's battling Akane?

That's going to be interesting.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Well... AE is in the army 'til sometime around July, I believe, so he'll be kind of sporadic with posting for a while. However, perhaps Hanako is out of action until her sword is entirely prepared, or she gets injured during her bout?

Umm...did it somehow pass you guys by that Hanako has already been beaten up big time? Kurodaiya's final attack pretty much pincushioned her (and no, the bark wasn't enough to deflect that), she used up almost all her chakra in the fight, and lost a heckuva lot of blood on the repair technique, and that's not even getting into the trauma of having your bonded weapon smashed to pieces. Admittedly you wouldn't have known about the last bit, but I thought the rest was pretty obvious. o.O

So yeah, Hana is going to be in treatment for a looong time for numerous cuts, severe blood loss and an over-exhausted chakra circulation system that need recovery, which is the diagnosis I was planning to land her with once things got to a point where she actually gets some treatment. (still bleeding, and with all those sharp things wedged into her. Let me tell you, I wouldn't want to get hurt as a member of either of these teams xD) She pretty much pulled a Rock Lee, except with less of the crazy-forbidden technique of doom business. No one-on-one battles to the death for her, though she might come around to cheer. ;3

ThatInsaneKid

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2009
Alright... Since I'm the one introducing the Medic-Nin, I'll make sure to make note of that when I introduce said Medic-Nin. :x

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
alright... we're so close to getting to a point where we can stop and start a new chapter and get more people in the rp! come on come on lets go guys! :D

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years

You know, maybe you should post as opposed to bumping the OOC thread in order to accomplish that, Kansas-boy. *MEGA-SHOT'ED*

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
lol i want to post... but the team i'm suppose to be supporting and the one controlling the NPC's hasn't posted something to react to...its just been you and me over and over....

ThatInsaneKid

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2009
Yeah... I think it's Cipher's time to advance the plot a little. Because right now, Yumi-Keiko-Souran-Dansei are just standing there.

Speaking of the former two ninja, isn't it about time someone starts bunnying for those two? :o

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
so this'll seem kinda mean but.. with the post wipe and all... and the inactive chars... why don't we just say yue and sharpay died in battle, skip the 3rd round... and start a new chapter/thread so we can get back to RPing with some fresh character additions...?

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
Years
So this is what PC thinks of ~DAM~'s rebirth >O psh, check dis out - DIALGA, USE ROAR OF TIME! -MegaShot'z.-

Anyway, aside from me needing to repost that long post I made (Joy) Kansas and ACC-M, you both may post. If no one else posts by Saturday, I'll pm those people and see whats going on.

These are the times where I hate having bad memory ;-;

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
So annoyed *shoots*.

Kansas, it would be nice if you made the first move. I'm in the middle of a huge book report, and I can't think of why Akane would intentionally come out of hiding right now.

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
i'm waitin for Cipher to re-submit his post before i do somethin, cause his last post got deleted with the rollback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back