• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you drink?

Somewhere_

i don't know where
Years
I'll drink a beer with friends occasionally, but that's it. Nothing to excess and few and far in-between. I'm not into partying and getting wasted. Also its illegal for me and I don't really have a lot of money to spend on alcohol anyways, so even if I wanted to drink a lot, I really couldn't.

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
I go through phases of types of alcohol and amounts of drinking. Lately it has been wine

Last edited:

mariopepper

Banned
Years
I used to drink a lot. But now i am trying to avoid alcohol at all, i do not like it and i can't advise it to anybody

Years
Yes but not often these days. Clubbing is not my thing anymore and I'd rather go to a café with friends than a pub or a bar, also I never buy alcohol for my home. That being said I'll always have a drink at a celebration and I'm not averse to going to pubs or bars.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
Nope. My parents are recovering alcoholics for one thing. So, we don't have it in the house like... at all. I've never bothered to try it outside of the house anyway because I hate the taste of it. I've tried the non-alcoholic stuff before, and the taste for it is just totally bleh for me. ><

Years
Like a fish!

... out of water. Like, I'm struggling to stay cogent enough as it is. Sousing myself is not a priority. Maybe one day I'll take up battery acid, 'cause alcohol is for wimps and its all or nothing.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 6, 2020
my weekends for the past few years have consisted of getting drunk.

not a good thing but i do enjoy it at least.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
I'll have a couple drinks but I stick to that and am content. I prefer sweeter ones i.e. cider, also some wines and cocktails. Can appreciate good (I mean proper quality) harder stuff like vodka, too.

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 15, 2019
No, I don't drink, I don't see any reason to use it, only problems arise from it when you find out what you did in the evening.

Harmonie

Winds ღ
Years
No. I was open to the idea of lightly drinking and tried some a few months after turning 21. I tried out a few different drinks, but none of them were appealing at all. I was told it's an acquired taste. I decided it wasn't a taste worth acquiring.

noa

sleeping cutie
Years
I do, and probably much more than I should. These days I mostly drink wine... lots and lots of wine.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 23, 2021
I used to work in a bar a while ago...there are very minimal chances of not getting into alcoholism while at it..i quit when it got out of hand though..nowadays i drink on occasion.

Years
Yes yes and yes, it used to be more of a case of going all out on an infrequent basis...however the occurrences are now more common with just as much alcohol involved each time.

Back