• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the daily chit-chat (jan2019 - jun2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
i'm now debating between the zelda one, the solgaleo/lunala one, or the space galaxy bc they're all at my usual gamestop hmmm. i have two gift cards of $25 so knocking $50 off the price is a good.

not to mention if i used 50000 out of my 60000 points i could get a $50 off coupon as well ......

Last edited:

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Folks, make sure you have auto-play videos on Twitter turned off. People are callously posting footage of that madman who shot up a mosque in New Zealand.

Years
i'm now debating between the zelda one, the solgaleo/lunala one, or the space galaxy bc they're all at my usual gamestop hmmm. i have two gift cards of $25 so knocking $50 off the price is a good.

not to mention if i used 50000 out of my 60000 points i could get a $50 off coupon as well ......
holy cow decisions! the galaxy one is pretty good, although personally I would go with Solgaleo/Lunala because Pokemon

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Maybe I'll look at all three and see which one looks like its in the best condition bc hnnng. I wanted the galaxy one bc i was rly upset that it came out a week after i got my red one (i didnt want to trade my red one in sounded like a hassle tbh) but the other ones look good too.....

Years

which zelda one? also, the galaxy one is so pretty :< get that one

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
which zelda one? also, the galaxy one is so pretty :< get that one

This one
120250b.jpg

Yea ngl i think im more torn between zelda and galaxy rn!!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Yeah i mean i like gold but black on gold wouldve looked so much nicer. Maybe ill see how the gold looks irl since idk how much i like the gold from the picture.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
good plan i approve of that plan

i'm tired and keep dozing off but it's not even 7pm yet zzz

pkmin3033

/low key back after about a month's hiatus woops

I've taken to dozing off on the bus in the mornings on the way to work sometimes...sometimes. It's generally not a good idea as the possibility of missing my stop and ending up in the next city over is very real.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I ended up going to bed like a little after seven i was so tired haha. Hopefully i can stay up a little bit later for reasons.

Years
i took a nap from like 7:40pm - 9:00 pm or so last night, and then wound up going out for a drink or two. it was a p chill night overall, though.

now i'm just lounging about my house, procrastinating on reading.

pkmin3033

I haven't been part of a group VC in yeeeeeeears...I don't feel comfortable with people hearing my voice anymore. Assumptions are inevitably made, and it's very uncomfortable...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back