• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello (Pika!)

Kawaii Pikachu :3

"The Cutiest Pokemon Gamer!"
Years
Hello everyone! You can call me Pikachu for short. Also known as Bird (long story on the nickname. Basically I was one of the "lucky" ones to be blessed with a very common name -.-' so my friends would call me bird so I knew they were talking to me.)

I'm excited to get to know everyone! :3

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Welcome to PC Bird! I can see that Pikachu is your favorite pokemon. I also like him a lot. Why don't you give us more details about your interests in pokemon? Hope you have fun here!

Years
Thank you JNathan! I'm sure I will! :3 Yes Pikachu is one of my favorites. He was one of the first pokemon I ever liked when I was little.

As for pokemon interests: I have played or completed the following pokemon games (P for played, C for completed)

Hey You, Pikachu! (N64) - P (I finally get to play this one again. My cat chewed up my mic wire so I couldn't play it anymore. I just bought a new mic for it.)
Pokémon Stadium (N64) - C
Pokémon Pinball - P
Pokémon Trading Card Game - C
Pokémon Snap (N64) - C
Pokémon Puzzle League - C
Yellow (Pikachu) Version - C
Blue (Green) Version - C
Red Version - C
Gold Version - C
Silver Version - C
Crystal Version - C
Pokémon Stadium 2 (Gold/Silver: N64) - C
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Red/Blue - P
Pokémon Ranger - C
Pokémon Pinball: Ruby/Sapphire - P
Pokémon XD - C
Pokémon Colosseum - C
Ruby Version - C
Sapphire Version - C
Emerald Version - Completed the story line, still working on it
Leaf Green Version - P
Fire Red Version - C
Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs - P
Diamond Version - C
Pearl Version - P
Platinum Version - P
Heart Gold Version - P
Soul Silver Version - P
Pokémon Conquest - C
Black Version - completed the story line, still working on it
White Version - P
Black 2 Version - P
White 2 Version - P

I have also watched some of the Anime series off and on and own some of the movies.

Pokémon was my first "obsession" when I was little and I will always like it. I don't see myself ever stopping! :D

More about me:

I am currently pursuing a Degree in Video Game design and I hope to take my first class this September.
I love Anime and Manga! Naruto and Bleach are my current favorites but I also the Tenchi Muyo! series. It was the first anime I ever watched! Id list more of my favorites but this post is already long lol

I own every console except for an Xbox. I don't have a preference for the consoles really. I like them all equally.

Umm.... I love to draw and create new things.

That's all I can think of to add right now lol

Last edited:
Years
Hey Pikachu, weeelcome to PC! I love Pikachu too, it's always a little hard for me to evolve mine in games even though I like its entire evolutionary line. ;;

Wooow... that's a really big list of games, I'm impressed! I was hooked on Hey You, Pikachu when I was younger and should even have my N64 stashed away somewhere. Still remember how hard it was to get Pikachu to listen to me sometimes, ugh. Would be awesome if they remade the game since voice-based games have potential to really be successful, I think. Plus who doesn't want to play with a Pikachu all over again in a brand new game? :D Looks like the Pokemon video game sections will be great places for you - you can talk about pretty much any Pokemon game here, spinoffs like Conquest included. Done any browsing around the forum yet?

But omg Tenchi Muyo brings back so many memories. It was one of my first anime as well! Ryouko and Ryo-ohki were the best characters. <3; But it's really good in general without a doubt and had some really funny scenes. Pretty great anime that's definitely worth rewatching, now that you remind me. I'm thinking you'd enjoy the Japanese Entertainment and Video Games sections based on your interests, too, though that's just a suggestion. It's all on you!

But yeah, you do seem really passionate about Pokemon so I'm sure settling in won't be an issue for you. A lot of others around here like Pikachu too from what I noticed, so your interest in Pokemon is also shared by a lot of people~ never fear to contact someone here (myself and other staff members included) if you'd like to chat, as we do have quite a friendly community 'round these parts. Haaaave fun and you can message me whenever if you like! :3

Years
Thank you Cirno! :D I will definitely check out those forums!

I know what you mean about evolving Pikachu. I rarely evolve it. Raichu is cute also but Pikachu beats it hands down. I loved the Yellow Version for the fact that Pikachu wouldn't let u evolve it!

lol I haven't even posted my other console games and the other games I have for the Gameboy and DS. I think at last count I had over 250 games....

Hey You, Pikachu! was annoying but sooo cute. I also had a hard time getting him to listen. Playing the piñata game was sooo hard since he would constantly try to swing plus he didn't know the words you needed to tell him where to go. I think your right about bringing it back. If they do they should "teach" Pikachu more words so you can easily control him better.

I have done some looking around. I don't even know where to begin lol right now I am interested in learning how to edit ROMS so I can "make my own" pokemon game so I might check out the emulator forums.

Ryoko and Ryo-ohki were my favorite also! :D Ryo-ohki was soooo cute! They just released the original Tenchy Muyo! series on blue ray this month. I'm hoping to save u and get it! It's really hard to find the original with the original voice actors.

Thank you for the offer to chat! :D I won't hesitate to contact you or the staff if I need help! :3

I will and your welcome to message me anytime also! :)

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Hey, Pikachu! I also love Pikachu :P. If you want me to show you around, you can vm me ;) And I can see you love video games! Lol. Then Gaming section is perfect for you! Oh, almost forgot haha, welcome to PC!

Renpuu

Gengar !
Years
Welcome to the forums ! You seem like a big Pokemon fan and a gamer ! 2 things which are alot in common with many members of this forum. I loved Pokemon Yellow because you got all 3 starters and a Pikachu was cool too since it was hard to catch an electric Pokemon at the start of the game =p
My favourite Pokemon is Gengar because he's the original ghost Pokemon which captured my love in my teenage years. In my younger years...was all about Charmander and Charizard !
You'll see me mainly in the Pokemon TCG section and Video game section of the forum
So if you want to learn more about the TCG just let me know !

Years
Thank you everyone for all the offers! :D

I am very grateful for the warm welcome. I will definitely stay around on PC for a long time. I've been on other sites and the welcome I received there wasn't even close to the one I received here! I ended up quitting the others because no one was very friendly or helpful.

Ultimate PKMN Trainer Red: What does VM mean? lol I'm still learning the vocab here :3

Renpuu: I also used to play the TCG. Both with real cards and the TCG game for GameBoy Color. I haven't played the TCG with real cards in a long time. I'm in a very small town (pop. is like 1,000 or so) and not too many people around here wanted to play. Then once Yu-Gi-Oh was introduced that seemed to take over around here. I admit I even play Yu-Gi-Oh lol

Haunter is my favorite ghost type pokemon :) followed by misdreavus.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
VM means Visitor Message. You can post it on someone's profile. If you want to talk in privacy, use PM(Private Message). People at PC are very friendly(including me!) so you'll eventually have fun being with us.

Back