• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music PokeCommunity Radio Room

Years
If any PCers wanna pop their heads in sometimes, you might be able to catch couple of us playin our tunes. Just sayin, feel free to hang out anytime!

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Let's bring this back to life for the day of the dead! Tomorrow night, Sunday, October 27th, at around 6PM EST, I'll be hosting a Radio Night to celebrate Halloween! Come join us and play your favorite spooky jams and chat with some of your GE friends and anyone else that wants to join in! :3c

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Radio Night is starting! \o/ http://plug.dj/pokecommunity/

It's not over, but I've had to go for now, so! A big thanks to the people that showed up:

BlahISuck
Starlight Sprite
-Element-
AlakaPWNAGE
LGDArm
Magic Fox
droomph
Sector Revenge
JNathan

If anyone else shows up, just say so in this thread, and I'll make note of it. :]

Last edited:

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Would there be interest in a hangout on Christmas Eve/Day? I don't imagine Christmas Day, but for the sake of asking, ya know?

Years
I would be interested - I have a playlist of Christmas songs, but I'm not sure if it's a good idea for me personally. Yes, but there are logistic obstacles.

Years
I would definitely be interested on Christmas Eve for sure :) but as John said, maybe not so much on Christmas Day, but it wouldn't hurt to have an event on both days

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 4, 2018
I'm definitely up for it as I won't be doing much during Christmas Eve or Christmas Day.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Sure, I can hang around for a bit on Christmas Eve! Maybe I'll even clean my room while listening to Christmas songs. That'll get my bones moving.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Meet will be in about a half hour! :] Bring a couple Christmas songs with you; 'tis the season, and all that.

Merry Christmas Eve btw, guys!

Last edited:
Back