• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] The 🔥fire🔥type Pokémon club.

What should the clubs mascot be!?

• Moltres

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Charazard

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Magmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other... (reply to thread to tell me)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thunder_Gaming202

Used Max-Thunder
Years
ajeXf7D.jpg

Welcome!

I seen a club for water type, fairy type, ice type, dragon type, and dark type, but was very surprised when I did not see a club for fire type. So!, I decided to make one myself!

Some basic info!
~ You can discuss and talk about fire type Pokémon, new or upcoming fire type Pokémon. (especially with the new Scarlet & Violet expansion coming later this year.)

~ Tell us about your favourite fire type Pokémon.

~ You could Also tell people about some ideas for fire type Pokémon you would like to see in the future.

~ Post some fire type fakemons you would like to share (just please don't steal other people's work, and if you do happen to post another person's work that isn't yours make sure to give the original owner credit for it.)

~ Most of all HAVE FUN!

To sign up fill out the fourm below in the spoiler (by replying to this thread)

Spoiler:

Member List:
Club Owner: Thunder_Gaming202
Members: VisionOfMilotic (Sam/Milotic), Sheep, Starwalker (Riki), Aslan, ZeoStar, ReKoil, Megan

Can't wait to meet y'all!

Last edited:
Years
I can't believe I missed this smoking hot new club!! No pun intended :) Sorry for the slow time it took me to publish this one, but wait no further!

Sign me up! I adore the awesome power of fire. My favorite fire types would be Charizard, and it's pre evolution Charmander. I like the Torchic line too. In fact most of the fire starters capture my heart. I adore Vulpix/Ninetales as well as Growlithe/Arcanine. Alolan Marowak is cool, so is Ponyta/Rapidash. Kanto and Unova tend to have my favorite fire types. I like the Litwick line, Reshiram, Victini and Volcarona. Overall there are very few fire types that I dislike actually.

Nickname: Sam/VisionofMilotic/Milotic I answer to all of these things.

I found about this club because I was checking in with the clubhouse, and saw a lovely new addition!

Thunder_Gaming202

Used Max-Thunder
Years
I can't believe I missed this smoking hot new club!! No pun intended :) Sorry for the slow time it took me to publish this one, but wait no further!

Sign me up! I adore the awesome power of fire. My favorite fire types would be Charizard, and it's pre evolution Charmander. I like the Torchic line too. In fact most of the fire starters capture my heart. I adore Vulpix/Ninetales as well as Growlithe/Arcanine. Alolan Marowak is cool, so is Ponyta/Rapidash. Kanto and Unova tend to have my favorite fire types. I like the Litwick line, Reshiram, Victini and Volcarona. Overall there are very few fire types that I dislike actually.

Nickname: Sam/VisionofMilotic/Milotic I answer to all of these things.

I found about this club because I was checking in with the clubhouse, and
saw a lovely new addition!

It's all good I new you'd get to it eventually,
Anyways, Welcome to the club!!

Thunder_Gaming202

Used Max-Thunder
Years
Announcement

Good evening/morning/afternoon (what ever it may be for you)
I would like to do something fun with this club (and I have a couple ideas) but I would like to hear from y'all! (I mean it ain't a club unless the members get involved as well right!?) What would y'all like this club to do??? What are some ideas you may have??? Tell me every idea you have for this club!!
Can't wait to see what ideas y'all may come up with!!

Years
Username: Sheep
Favourite fire type Pokémon: Flareon<3
How you found out about this club: Checking the Clubhouse forum!

Flareon is one of my favorites ever and there are some suuuper good fire types around, like the Houndour line, Ho-Oh, Litwick line, Larvesta line, etc. I would love to show my support :D

What would y'all like this club to do???

I'm most happy with discussion topics personally - that way I can pop in when I have time and tackle answering them. I think that's a great start, maybe even hold some voting polls where you pit two fire types against each other and we decide our favorite. \o/

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Username: starwalker

Favourite fire type Pokémon: Vulpix / Charmander :)

How you found out about this club (did you find it while looking through the fourms, did someone tell you about it [if so who told you about it], ext.): VisionOfMilotic told me ;)

(Optinal) Nickname *for this club only: Riki

Announcement

Good evening/morning/afternoon (what ever it may be for you)
I would like to do something fun with this club (and I have a couple ideas) but I would like to hear from y'all! (I mean it ain't a club unless the members get involved as well right!?) What would y'all like this club to do??? What are some ideas you may have??? Tell me every idea you have for this club!!
Can't wait to see what ideas y'all may come up with!!
Nice to see you be enthusiastic! Perhaps we can talk about out favorite fire pokemon moments from the anime?

Also, you might want to change the text color in the first post from yellow; it's hard to read on bright forum themes ahah.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Username: Aslan
Favourite fire type Pokémon: Arcanine
How you found out about this club (did you find it while looking through the forums, did someone tell you about it [if so who told you about it], ext.): I got linked it and fire types are one of my favourites so I thought I'd join!

My favourite fire type Pokemon has been Arcanine for a long time. Now that Arcanine has two forms, I do like both but I still have a soft spot for the original Arcanine. BUT Hisuian Growlithe is super cute. I've always liked fire types though and they're one of my favourite types. Outside of Arcanine, I love Cyndaquil, Fuecoco, Houndoom, Flareon... the list goes on. :D

Thunder_Gaming202

Used Max-Thunder
Years
I'm most happy with discussion topics personally - that way I can pop in when I have time and tackle answering them. I think that's a great start, maybe even hold some voting polls where you pit two fire types against each other and we decide our favorite. \o/
Thanks for the idea, I think that would be cool. Welcome to the club!

Thunder_Gaming202

Used Max-Thunder
Years
Nice to see you be enthusiastic! Perhaps we can talk about out favorite fire pokemon moments from the anime?

Also, you might want to change the text color in the first post from yellow; it's hard to read on bright forum themes ahah.

Great idea as well! Thank you for letting me know I will change the color when I update the member list. Welcome to the club!

Thunder_Gaming202

Used Max-Thunder
Years
Username: Aslan
Favourite fire type Pokémon: Arcanine
How you found out about this club (did you find it while looking through the forums, did someone tell you about it [if so who told you about it], ext.): I got linked it and fire types are one of my favourites so I thought I'd join!

My favourite fire type Pokemon has been Arcanine for a long time. Now that Arcanine has two forms, I do like both but I still have a soft spot for the original Arcanine. BUT Hisuian Growlithe is super cute. I've always liked fire types though and they're one of my favourite types. Outside of Arcanine, I love Cyndaquil, Fuecoco, Houndoom, Flareon... the list goes on. :D
Welcome to the club!

Thunder_Gaming202

Used Max-Thunder
Years
Announcement

Hello everyone, I hope y'all are having a good day so far.
So I mentioned I would like to do something fun for this club, well I have an idea of something but before I officially say if I will do it or not I would like to see who all would be interested.
So it's something that I would call daily trivia...
So basically each day me or a member of the club will post a question (yes I will let members post the questions as long as they let me know they would like to post the question) the club members will have from the time the question is posted to the time the next question is posted to answer BUT if someone gets the question right then that person will get a "point" and the question will be over. That's all im gonna tell y'all for now :) I just wanted to see who would be up for a competitive game of trivia each day! One more thing though the questions will be based off of fire type Pokémon. (I mean this is a fire type Pokémon club after all)

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
Favourite fire type Pokémon:

Cyndaquil, but I like all johto fire types.

How you found out about this club (did you find it while looking through the fourms, did someone tell you about it [if so who told you about it], ext.):

the index

(Optinal) Nickname *for this club only:

ZeoStar

_______

I voted Moltres in the poll. I think arcanine or houndoom would fit nicely too.

Thunder_Gaming202

Used Max-Thunder
Years
Favourite fire type Pokémon:

Cyndaquil, but I like all johto fire types.

How you found out about this club (did you find it while looking through the fourms, did someone tell you about it [if so who told you about it], ext.):

the index

(Optinal) Nickname *for this club only:

ZeoStar

_______

I voted Moltres in the poll. I think arcanine or houndoom would fit nicely too.

Welcome! Also thanks for more ideas on the club mascot.

Thunder_Gaming202

Used Max-Thunder
Years
Hello everyone, the poll results for the club mascot are

Moltres: 4 votes
Charazard: 2 votes
Magmar: 0 votes
So that means that Moltres is the clubs mascot!
Thank you everyone who participated in the polly

Years
I was on the fence about joining or not as I don't really consider Fire one of my favorite types, but when I looked at all the Fire types I like I realized the list is actually quite long regardless lol
So guess I'm joining after all =3

Username: ReKoil

Favourite fire type Pokémon: Fennekin/Braixen/Delphox, Flareon, Litten/Torracat, Volcarona, Salazzle, Centiskorch, Vulpix/Ninetales, Cyndaquil/Quilava/Typhlosion, Oricorio (Baile), Pyroar, Ponyta/Rapidash, Litwick/Lampent/Chandelure, Talonflame, Growlithe/Arcanine (Kanto only), Camerupt, Tepig/Emboar

How you found out about this club (did you find it while looking through the fourms, did someone tell you about it [if so who told you about it], ext.): I just hang out in Clubs on a regular basis :coolcat:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
Username: Megan
Favourite fire type Pokémon: Rotom (Heat), Ninetales, Flareon, Chandelure, Volcarona, Volcanion
How you found out about this club (did you find it while looking through the fourms, did someone tell you about it [if so who told you about it], ext.): I actually saw this thread when it was still new. But I never got around joining until now.

Years
Sharing some of my fire pokemon memoriablia. I have this beautiful Vulpix sitting cutie, and a huge Torchic keychain. I also have a Reshiram that came in a Nendoroid set with N. I shared it with my dragon club before, but a fire Pokemon can make an appearance here.

I was wondering if anybody else had some fire Pokemon merchandise?

If no, is there an item that you are at least interested in, and might like to have one day?

I tried to buy a Torkoal sitting cutie once, but it got sold out at the Pokemon center, before I could get one. One day I'll make it happen though. I would like to eventually add a Charmander doll to my collection, and a big soft Hisuian Growlithe plush for the dog lover in me.

Thunder_Gaming202

Used Max-Thunder
Years
I was on the fence about joining or not as I don't really consider Fire one of my favorite types, but when I looked at all the Fire types I like I realized the list is actually quite long regardless lol
So guess I'm joining after all =3

Username: ReKoil

Favourite fire type Pokémon: Fennekin/Braixen/Delphox, Flareon, Litten/Torracat, Volcarona, Salazzle, Centiskorch, Vulpix/Ninetales, Cyndaquil/Quilava/Typhlosion, Oricorio (Baile), Pyroar, Ponyta/Rapidash, Litwick/Lampent/Chandelure, Talonflame, Growlithe/Arcanine (Kanto only), Camerupt, Tepig/Emboar

How you found out about this club (did you find it while looking through the fourms, did someone tell you about it [if so who told you about it], ext.): I just hang out in Clubs on a regular basis :coolcat:
Welcome! I'm glad you decided to join

Back