• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Scrappunk: Recruiting A Music Hacker

Ghost

[b][color=orange]ツ[/color][color=teal][i]In the Ma
Years
okay goodluck exactly what type of maps will we be doing

SharpPoint

Suicune used Surf!
Years
Yeah. I finished the map just now. One more map to go and my cave is complete. Anyways, install Google Talk and accept my invite :O

Ghost

Years
i already installed it but i dont know how to accept the invite.

show me your map when you finish ill help you touch it up okay :)

Ghost

Years
1) The frozen ice area is not that good because people can just walk around, they wont need to
slide through the ice.

2) And the Little square hole makes no sense sorry.

I know you can do better.

But good job.

Ghost

Years
what time is it for you?

youll be on tommorow right

Aljam

[i]Sweepin' ain't easy...[/i]
Years
I'd like To apply for mapping and Tile insertion. I am currently too tired atm to put up proof so ill put up some proof tomorrow (its like 4am)

PS: Do you remember me? I was doing some maps for Rock Solid awhile back before we lost contact.(or maybe you were just ignoring me XD) My mapping skills have improved ALOT since then.

Ghost

Years
Code:
 I'd like To apply for mapping and Tile insertion. I am currently too tired atm to put up proof so ill put up some proof tomorrow (its like 4am)

PS: Do you remember me? I was doing some maps for Rock Solid awhile back before we lost contact.(or maybe you were just ignoring me XD) My mapping skills have improved ALOT since then.

Hey archon do you think you can help me with my hack maybe it has a great story and all but im kinda alone with it and could use some help.

i could use mapping XD

Aljam

[i]Sweepin' ain't easy...[/i]
Years
Code:

Hey archon do you think you can help me with my hack maybe it has a great story and all but im kinda alone with it and could use some help.

i could use mapping XD

sure... but I may not be on at the same time as you all the time, I just have insomnia right now

Ghost

Years
what do you mean not the same time?

can i see a map. XD

Ghost

Years
oh well its 2 am over here.

so will you be on tommorow

Back