• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trading a movie darkrai!

AlphaGoldFrog

<--Made it myself
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2008
It is 100% legit the information for it are as follows:
It's in a cherish ball,
OT is some other language,
ID No. is 07147,
It's untouched with a enigma berry,
Timid nature,
Pokemon Movie 07, had a fatefull encounter at level 50.

I only want shinies and this poll will end at the end of the day.

cheeta186

love without pain dosent exist
Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2007
i will trade shiney lugia holding a lucky egg and a manaphy i also have a phione and a masterr ball if u like

GOPgabe

Mr. 5-Star Trainer Card
Years
Shiny Porygon-Z Shiny Umbreon + Shaymin (not shiny but still an event pokemon)? I'll also add Arceus, and my Darkrai ( not shiny) All Legit

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2007
hey

I would offer more shinies, but I only have my mewtwo - it cost me my rayquaza, suicine and entei. In retrospect, perhaps not the best trade. Good luck and thanks for the time. I could add a masterball, but if you are cloning them, I doubt you would want it.

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 5, 2023
Shiny Porygon-Z Shiny Umbreon + Shaymin (not shiny but still an event pokemon)? I'll also add Arceus, and my Darkrai ( not shiny) All Legit

You can not trade Arceus in PC.

MiniFrank1312

Home of the all weavile gym!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 5, 2007
shiny charizard, shiny rayquaza and shiny steelix for it

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2007
hey

I have shiny lugia, and mewtwo... could hold lucky egg and masterball... that is all the shiny I got.

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
Years
Yeah, you can't get Arceus without hacking the item yet.

you want a shiny celebii?
Shiny Celebi(s) don't exist.
Though I'm not sure if we're allowed to trade the R/S Glitch ones, I might PM a Mod about it. But finding a Celebi with the glitch is close to 0.0004% so finding a shiny one is close to impossible, but then obviously the Celebi wouldn't match the ID and OT of the original event ones, so it's impossible to tell if it's hacked or not.

And to the topic creator, is the name in japanese or lower then 6 characters? Cause if you have a Movie Darkrai called "Darkrai", it's hacked. Lol.

Back