• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
how do you get raikou in diamond /pearl and is platinum out yet

Platinum is out in Japan, but not in the US or anywhere else yet. It will come out next year.

The only ways to get Raikou, Suicune and Entei are through Pokemon Colosseum on GameCube, or by getting the crappy one on FR/LG after you get the national dex

Tabatha

A figment of your imgination
Years
Hey guys great news!
So I was chaining bellsprout in my organic chemistry lecture like always, at about a chain of 20 I go and step into a normal not shiny patch of grass and then proceed to write down some notes while it loads the pokemon, then I finish my notes and go to kill the bellsprout....I had just about hit psycho cut when I noticed something about this bellsprout is off, it's leaves are brown at first I was like hahaha someone hasn't watered this bellsprout then it struck me....the bellsprout was shiny! but I hadn't stepped in a shiny patch.....that means...my first random shiny encounter!!!! I nearly had a heart attack in class, anyways I caught the bellsprout it's a male, quiet nature...looks pretty good....my chain broke around 32 (my cursed break number) but this time I wasn`t made because I had a shiny anyways!
Now all I have to do is get my oddish and I`m done in that area.

The Graceful Assassin

Dispose Of The Betrayer....
Years
Still going for Platinum Turtwig, the secret key being available for download now, tempts me to keep going, but since it wont be over till Nov. 4th, I'll SR for turtwig till the end of October. Hopefully it shows up by then.

good luck with that it took me 4-5 months to get my shiny turtwig -_-
i have been picking up random chains lately i need to EV an elekid so i might just chain machop GL all.

Akidatheart

Pokémom
Years
I'm pretty sure only a co-owner can appoint a new one. I tried to contact Ryan, but I guess he didn't check his facebook. I will try to get LDD.
Kim

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOAH lets hold up shall we . none of you fledglings have the right to vote in new co-owners . they remain who they are and that is that . sure it sucks if they are not here and they should hand over power to a more active members. but point remains the same . you Can not usurp power while the co-owners are away .

That being Said I out rank you all and as a senior Member I am throwing my weight around and saying no votes . MM and LDD do a fine job ... least they do when it's important .

On to an update. I have no new shinnies (i Don't think ) because I haven't been hunting but to catch up really quick..... Congrats to everyone with a new shiny , Shame on all you cheater , stop arguing before you get banned and good luck on all future hunts . I think that covers everything :P

P.s Kim Out ranks me and since she isn't voting and I am not voting NO VOTES .

rapid whalelord

<--She's a ribbon queen...38!
Years
nah i wouldn't rule out voting 4 a new one however we should get someone in mind then ask a co-owner who we chose then get an approval. i lost my game AGAIN!!!i just found it the other day aawww i'm so mad!!!

DDD'SSCEPTILE

Years
Well at least talking about this crap gets them to come back. Good job S.H.011! :D

P.S. also I wasn't thinking vote new "co-owners" I was just thinking about people 2nd in charge.

But really this is giving me deja vu at what happened over at Brawl Central before it changed over and I didn't know.

shido, do they do what's important when they aren't even around? o.O? I hope MM's ok..........

Besides, it was just a mere idea, that is all.

I'm deciding on what I should hunt next, I plan to go back to Slowpoke, but first I want to finish getting my battles out of the way. Since my team works great it's hard to find stuff to fill it in and I don't want to hunt crappier Pokemon anymore... =P

Last edited:

.Vaporeon

eshkient
Years
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOAH lets hold up shall we . none of you fledglings have the right to vote in new co-owners . they remain who they are and that is that . sure it sucks if they are not here and they should hand over power to a more active members. but point remains the same . you Can not usurp power while the co-owners are away .

That being Said I out rank you all and as a senior Member I am throwing my weight around and saying no votes . MM and LDD do a fine job ... least they do when it's important .

P.s Kim Out ranks me and since she isn't voting and I am not voting NO VOTES .
Hey,

We should get 1 more Active Co-Owner. We don't have to kick out any Co-owner. Just get 1 more.In my opinion we need that and you don't out rank anyone. All of the normal members are well,normal members. Only staff members outrank normal members. =|

-Neku

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
Hey,

We should get 1 more Active Co-Owner. We don't have to kick out any Co-owner. Just get 1 more.In my opinion we need that and you don't out rank anyone. All of the normal members are well,normal members. Only staff members outrank normal members. =|

-Neku

lol no you don't have to kick out anyone but as a normal member as you so well put it you do not have any athority to add new co-owners . by your own admission discussion over .

I think if you all are seriously having an issue , contact the powers that be ( MM , LDD) and then as good "normal" members sit back relax and patiently wait for a response .

and yes I out rank you XD the same way you outrank any who joins next week . but for arguments sake lets say we are equal in seniority . you and everyone else still has no right or power to add/ subtract/ change anything about the club and it's rules

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
Okay, I've been pointed here due to drama. I'm going to tell you how it sits. New co-owners have to be voted in by the current co-owners. That's how I got this job. The problem with that is that we are hardly ever on here, we are older than most of the club members and have jobs or schooling that can kick us out if we are doing poorly. As for letting new members in, really you are a member as soon as you ask and we haven't kept track of a proper list in over a year. We do however hope to keep cheaters out of this club and if some one is suspected of cheating or just lieing about their catches, then I hope that current trusted members would contact MM or YZ or me about it. At any time you need me, Shido can find me away from this site.

So do we have questions, any one?

Dark Steelix Lv X

Final Atomic Buster
Years
ooh random drama fun. Anyways Day 10 of Sring for Turtwig, still no blueish one appearing. I want to get on with Platinum already, come on turtwig!! Also been Sring for mudkip on my emerald #2, but the RNG is really annoying. I was changing ID numbers every 2-3 hours but now I think I will do it every hour as I keep getting horribly repeated clones. Also got in some Mewtwo Sring. Ehh the Brawl Reject has been an on/off target since last year but never wants to shine. Good luck everyone on their hunts!

41victory

>.> Nobody saw anything <.<
Years
Omg look at all the posts I kinda sorta red...

I really dont care about this topic, make one if you want, dont if ya dont...

Anyway, I finished eving my shiny banette last night, and now I don't really know what I want to chain for...

DDD'SSCEPTILE

Years

So do we have questions, any one?

Nope. =3
I don't have any...

I do have a question for myself however.
WHAT DO I GO AFTER NEXT??

After hatching shiny Vulpix, I'm spoiled on SR targets. I could just hatch them instead of SRing which would yield better results anyway, unless it's Legend or can't breed.

Really, I want a shiny Staryu/Starmie... but that might be hard to do. And it's not exactly something I need, which is why I fall back on "don't fix what ain't broke".

I tried using some different Pokemon earlier. Ninetales and Rhyperior. Both were decent but I got caught off-guard. They didn't mix well with my "real" team. It unraveled, and I almost lost..

I'm still not sure if Slowbro is the right thing for my team. Maybe Spiritomb or something...

So I'll just continue to battle and think. I haven't had much time to do any of it lately though.

Good luck everyone

rapid whalelord

<--She's a ribbon queen...38!
Years
a new ds is comin out pretty cool i'm gonna get it but i'm guessing the price will be high. sadly no gba slot though. i need to get one because my sister keeps blackmailling me for her ds.

Bludycomicsinc

If you can read this.....
Years
Mixed Community Groups | Forum Rules said:
Want to restart a club?
If the owner of the club becomes inactive for more then a month and you wish to restart the club, PM a MCG mod for permission before restarting.

So can SOMEONE make a new club for this already?I mean this guy has been inactive for a year already.I don't think we can give him anymore time.So is anyone willing to PM one of these mods to restart the club.I mean I want to join but I can't because this guy won't show up.I really really want to join.Well not that bad budt you see I want to join.

Back