• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heart & Soul League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
Years
I'd like to apply for a gym.

Name In-Game: James (nick. Greene)
Type of Gym: Rock/Ground
FC: 4640-5726-1912
Special Rules (Optional): My team could be subject to changes at times
Prize: Aerodactyl*

Will PM my team. Wondering how these leagues play out usually; it's a huge site but looking at all the leagues that are already set up they seem to have no challengers. Still, I suppose that's handy for a leader at times. I can advertise the league too across some other forums.

*will have a good twist to it to be revealed at a later time.

oilrulz_747

Blaziwoot
Years
Sounds like fun

Name In-Game: Oli
Type of Gym: Psychic
FC: 3996- 2643-4507
Special Rules (Optional): Double Battle Only, level 100s only
Prize: A level 100 shiny Psychic Pokemon of your choice.

Last edited:

Greene1516

Years
Sounds like fun

Name In-Game: Oli
Type of Gym: Psychic
FC: 3996- 2643-4507
Special Rules (Optional): Double Battle Only, level 100s only
Prize: A level 100 shiny Psychic Pokemon of your choice.

You know Wi-Fi battles are set level right???

Rogs9i5

Breeder Extraordinaire
Years
Name In-Game: Rohan
Type of Gym: Dark
FC: 0903 8619 6511
Special Rules (Optional): My team is subject to changes.
Prize: Shiny Houndour UT or Shiny Cacturne UT

I'll PM you my team now.

And by the way, Magikarp PWNS!

Last edited:

Greene1516

Years
Name In-Game: Rohan
Type of Gym: Dark
FC: 0903 8619 6511
Special Rules (Optional): You may use only ONE fighting type on your team. Brightpowder, Quick Claw, King's Rock and Focus Band CANNOT be used.
Prize: Shiny Houndour UT or Shiny Cacturne UT

I'll PM you my team now.

And by the way, Magikarp PWNS!

Restricting your opponent like that defeats the purpose of being a gym leader does it not???

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2018
Name In-Game: Music
Type of Gym: Psychic-type
FC: 0818-0643-3463 (Battle Revolution, I enjoy 3-D battles)
Special Rules (Optional): What's a HAX Clause? Level 50 All but will a full team of 6 (create custom rule in PBR), The only clauses I will use are Species Clause, OHKO Clause, and NO Selfdestruct, Explosion, Perish Song, Destiny Bond, etc. on last Pokemon, and you MUST disclose the names of any legendaries used, non-legendary Ubers don't have to be disclosed (I usually am OK with up to 3 legendaries)
Prize: Phione Eggs!!!

Legendaries I will use: Cresselia, Manaphy, (Mesprit in some matches)

Master Kavar

Where beginnings are
Years
heya i would like to apply for the grass gym leader and can i have half grass types and some half somthing else for example (grass/water) and if thats ok mine is
Name in game: Andy
Type of gym: Grass
FC: 3523 8867 6469
Prize: A duskull with powerlenz

Greene1516

Years
So two people are looking for the Psychic gym now, me thinks its fightin' time haha. This is really cool how all of a sudden everyone started posting here. Hope I get my reply soon for whether I got the gym or not.

Oh and in my application I forgot to say, Magikarp PWNS!!!

lolwut

Too cute for you
Years
4. Fighting gym
Leader: Slowpokez (slowpoke)
FC: 4339 8670 2885
Special Rules: Slowpokez's team may change from time to time.
Prize: ev'd/shiny poke from my shop

~Frozen Darkness~

It's watching you...
Years
All members who applied are approved!

As for thebest, you can't be a water AND Grass type leader, but you can have Pokemon of any type as long as one of their type matches your Gym's type. 1 or 2 of your Pokemon can be a different type though.

And slowpokez, you can't have 8 characters in your name. Only 7. Just confirm your in-game name to me and you're approved!

Last edited:

Greene1516

Years
All members who applied are approved!

As for thebest, you can't be a water AND Grass type leader, but you can have Pokemon of any type as long as one of their type matches your Gym's type. 1 or 2 of your Pokemon can be a different type though.

And slowpokez, you can't have 8 characters in your name. Only 7. Just confirm your in-game name to me and you're approved!

Ya' know if we just had 8 leaders we could get started soon, and the less gyms, the more challengers usually.

BTW, the Aerodactyl is a lead set up one. Will disclose more info later. Also, could you add the item clause to my gyms special rules please?

Oh one last thing; what are the rules for leaders??? No point in being type gyms if leaders can abuse other types. There should be number set to it, like 2/3 must be of your type or all, or only non-types allowed are those that fit the theme, for instance Charizard in a Dragon gym.

Last edited:

Greene1516

Years
I said that only 1 or 2 Pokemon on a Leader's team can be a different type.

The reason I want 13 gyms is to give someone a challenge for all types.

Cool, sounds good, I must have missed it. If when this gets started (which I can't wait for BTW) not enough people challenge over the daunting task of having to beat 13 gyms though, you could always say well trainers only have to beat like ten or something. I dunno, I'm just throwing out suggestions here for the sake of it.

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 20, 2013
I'm solid for gym position ownerships, but sign me up for as a challenger whenever you get this up and running.

Magikarp PWNS!

Years
Who wants to fight with me?The rules are:no uber,single fight with lv 100 pokemon.Answer me now and we will organize in few minutesMy name in the game is Kyle and my friend code is 2579 0564 5393

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back