• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Platinum Red & Blue Versions - Alpha 1.3 Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 1, 2019
hi gogo its over March and no demo :( you think you will released it in April or May? ;-;
and other question : you going to do some tiles that moving like in the game ? {:3}

GoGoJJTech

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ http://GoGoJJTech.com ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Years
hi gogo its over March and no demo :( you think you will released it in April or May? ;-;
and other question : you going to do some tiles that moving like in the game ? {:3}

Hopefully April depending on if I finish Poketch and e4 this week or the next

And of course :D

Trainer VyNk

Cursed Hemophillic.
Years
That link doesn't work lol
What was it about?

About When EV training was introduced, this was the correct answer though-:
Spoiler:

as for Release date, I too think that you should atleast release a demo to proof that you ain't blabber around. I know it'd be tough but hey you are GoGo!

GoGoJJTech

Years
About When EV training was introduced, this was the correct answer though-:
Spoiler:

as for Release date, I too think that you should atleast release a demo to proof that you ain't blabber around. I know it'd be tough but hey you are GoGo!

I'm posting progress, so none of this is blabber lol
On the other hand if I were not posting anything but saying "I will do this" then that's blabber. The point that I'm actually doing the stuff is proof that it's being done lol

Trainer VyNk

Cursed Hemophillic.
Years
I'm posting progress, so none of this is blabber lol
On the other hand if I were not posting anything but saying "I will do this" then that's blabber. The point that I'm actually doing the stuff is proof that it's being done lol

Yeah Right. {XD} I didn't intend to say that, I know that you ain't blabbering but for the sake of these peoples. I said that for them. sorry okay? don't wanna hurt an ol' friend ^_^

Trainer VyNk

Cursed Hemophillic.
Years
Sorry For double-posting but its important ;)

So I've got Real Picture of [Highlight]Pokètch[/Highlight]
Here-:
Code:
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/9/9a/Pok%C3%A9tch.png

Nice eh? we will be seeing this on PL RED!

GoGoJJTech

Years
Sorry For double-posting but its important ;)

So I've got Real Picture of [Highlight]Pokètch[/Highlight]
Here-:
Code:
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/9/9a/Pok%C3%A9tch.png

Nice eh? we will be seeing this on PL RED!

soon enough :P

I just had to heavily revise this code due to a graphical error between this app and the functions lol
I really wanted to do more today but I guess there's always tomorrow

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2017
Thanks for Making such wonderful banner dude!

I have one Question GoGo, what about Breeding & EV training and Stuff like this? I heard EV training was introduced in 4th Gen. (am I right?)
EVs as we know them were added in 3rd gen (You get EVs for different stats by fighting different types of Pokemon) so they are there already. Breeding was introduced in 2nd gen so not much will be different from the other games.

GoGoJJTech

Years
EVs were added in 3rd gen (You get EVs for different stats by fighting different types of Pokemon) so they are there already. Breeding was introduced in 2nd gen so not much will be different from the other games.

He meant the thing with the balloons in gen 6 lol
EVs/IVs always existed

Years
Thanks for releasing the demo on the irc chat why there is no download here yet though?

Anyway as i expected the hack IS OUTSTANDING BRAVO to the whole team the graphics are almost the same as platinums and the music playing in the background is creepy!
Loved the battle background and the textbox
The only bad thing is no fire type pokemon exists in the party
I would replace rotom or electrivire with a Charizard

Edit:

I got stuck here i click A but i only hear a click sound is the script broken or i miss something?
tornworld-platinumorb.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 25, 2021
Thanks for releasing the demo on the irc chat why there is no download here yet though?

Anyway as i expected the hack IS OUTSTANDING BRAVO to the whole team the graphics are almost the same as platinums and the music playing in the background is creepy!

Edit:

I got stuck here i click A but i only hear a click sound is the script broken or i miss something?

Aww man I missed the demo..damn me..can u PM me the ups/ips of demo..the screen looks AWESOME..Thanks GoGo...

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 8, 2024
That distortion world and E4 room looks mind blowingly good for a gba game. I've never really played any gen 4 game except pokemon soul silver so I'll definitely get my hands on this when it releases ! Good luck !

adipasa

Amateur Hacker
Years

Edit:

April Fools right bruh ? XD

Years
  • Seen Feb 16, 2018
April Fools right bruh ? XD
I don't think it's a joke the image while resembling the ds version it looks more like the hack, cause while it's been awhile since I played platinum back in 2010, I seem to recall the background having a swirling effect and it would be difficult to freeze the background on that look.

Years
Aww man I missed the demo..damn me..can u PM me the ups/ips of demo..the screen looks AWESOME..Thanks GoGo...

Sorry the ups is 21 MB i cant upload it i use 3g and got 40 MB left and i need it
Better wait untill GoGo posts the download here

No Aprils fool joke the screen is from gameboid look the screen size
The background is swirling and the tiles "move" it should be the fake 3d effect
I cant advance further i click on the pokeball and nothing happens i hope GoGo fixes this when hes online :(

Last edited:

Germaniac

Victoria Concordia Crescit
Years
ElitePokes is fooling around haha, GBA screen should have 240x160 resolution xD
EDIT: also if you look at the screenshot URL it's from serebii's page of platinum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back