• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon - Past and Future

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
So, with the pokemon fossils, there might of been pokemon living in the ancient past. What do you think pokemon were like back then? How do you think they lived? And also in the future, its also said that technology will become more and more advanced, like the urban cities will expand perhaps, and there might be pokemon that represent the futuristic era. What would you say pokemon would be like in the future? How do you think they will live?

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
Years
Distant Past: Everything is like the age of dinosaurs. We have fossil pokemon all around and they generally led the same lifestyle as wild pokemon might today, minus the influence of humans. Long after they all become extinct and new species appear to fill in the gaps, everything suddenly changes when a colony ship makes planetfall and the people that emerge learn to tame the creatures to better adapt to their new world. They also abandon their alien technology and their history. Over the course of tens of thousands of years it reaches a point where both humans and pokemon become so dependent on each other that neither could live without the other.

Far Future: We have more types of artificial pokemon being made, such as Porygon or Mewtwo. Both Cybernetic and genetic enhancement becomes a common practice and the bond between humans and pokemon strengthens even more. In millions of years when humans either leave to go to another planet or die out, the pokemon left behind have a very tough time but they eventually become intelligent enough to form their own societies and they inherit the planet. The Mystery Dungeon series then takes place long after.

Years
I think in the past there were alot of acient Pokemon like Dinosaurs and prehistoric animals. I think they lived in jungles and in the water and in large areas.

I think in the future there might be more man made Pokemon. I there might be some cool robot Pokemon. Maybe there would be genetic made Pokemon too.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
I imagine Pokemon from the past would be all dinosaur-like. Pokemon in the future, I can't really say. Maybe a new type of Pokemon, artificial Pokemon that is, called Robot. Pokemon would be robotic, though I can't really say for sure.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
In the past: Archen and Archeops serve as the bird Pokemon. Aerodactyl dominated the skies, while Omanyte, Kabuto, Relicanth, Anorith and Tirtouga swam in the seas. Cranidos and Shieldon wandered the plains and forests.

In the future: Porygon and Castform are seen more commonly than the natural Pokemon, due to them being artificial. There may be also Mewtwo clones.

Back