• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to the Lounge!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurosaki

Hello everybody, and welcome to our newly added RP lounge! Make sure you read over the rules, and have a great time!

Years
It's my speciallity, XD. I'm allways willing to help people with their RPG's and suggest better things.

Anyway, as for the forum, I'm use to it as they have one back at SPPF. But it's nice to have one so that not man OOC's should happen often in the RPG's now as there is a sicussion forum for such things ^_-

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
Years
I'd be obliged to help with RPG ideas. =D Did it in SPP anyway.

yay. ^^

Years
...what's SPP? ...anyways....I like helping out with ideas! My friends at school and me do manga (comics) ....So we all have good ideas and help eachother out!

Anacortes

absurdities..
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 9, 2010
There's an RP Lounge on SPP? I haven't even found it.
I would like to help out for anyone who needs help or is new here, it it's okay.

Cyber Link

Sexier than Raichu Master
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 19, 2005
Ok why close my role-play thread when it's incomplete? o.O

I'm just wondering, David. That's all. If you don't want me continuing it, then it's fine with me.

Kurosaki

Ok why close my role-play thread when it's incomplete? o.O

I'm just wondering, David. That's all. If you don't want me continuing it, then it's fine with me.
No, thats just to keep members from posting in it, XD
If you have more to add, just tell me, and I'll open it for you, XD

Cyber Link

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 19, 2005
Daiaki said:
No, thats just to keep members from posting in it, XD
If you have more to add, just tell me, and I'll open it for you, XD

Ok gotcha! ^^

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
Years
  • Seen Sep 28, 2009
I really like this thread.. I like to RP, but I can never think of any ideas... ><;; ~origin

Cyber Link

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 19, 2005
xXxLaYdee0rIgInxXx said:
I really like this thread.. I like to RP, but I can never think of any ideas... ><;; ~origin

Yeah it can be difficult doing the rp creating thing... ^^

If I want to make a rp...I sometimes sit there infront of the create topic screen for about a half hour before I come up with something interesting... XD

Years
Well, a way that I come up with ideas is to draw randomly. That's also how I indulge further into existing ideas XD but seriously, it's how I came up with some of my most novel consepts, such as my school kids with super powers (okay, not so origonal, but..) or my Authors one (which fell for some strange reason) but it's possible that some of us should get together and discuss ideas that we have but can't get anywhere with, like my NIMH-like idea that I have yet to work with because I don't know how to make it appealing to others. We can help each other to decide what would make almost anything a good RP...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back