• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Kind of Fantasy Universe?

zevarius kerensky

i bid my timberwolf in defiance of yer claim!
Years
i prefer the futuristic types of univerces, just imagine the possabilities as well as the awesome tech they may have :3

Years
Medieval worlds are my favourite, things like A song of ice and fire, Skyrim and all that are really cool to me.

Reyzadren

Arid trainer
Years
Neither. I want a mixed universe.

I prefer a universe where knights/magic/dragons exist, along with spaceships/laserbeams/quantumphysics, filled with jazz bands/Christmas celebrations/health insurance and blended with floating bazaars/lost civilizations/dream worlds.

Cool_Porygon

Lurking in the shadows
Years
Neither. I want a mixed universe.

I prefer a universe where knights/magic/dragons exist, along with spaceships/laserbeams/quantumphysics, filled with jazz bands/Christmas celebrations/health insurance and blended with floating bazaars/lost civilizations/dream worlds.

Wow that sounds like a busy world. Where would you be in all this?

Cool_Porygon

Lurking in the shadows
Years
That sounds like what I would be in the event of a zombie apocalypse, second from the left in the frenzy getting devoured.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
I like kinda a mix between midevil and futuristic, like the last few final fantasy games have been.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
I think I lean towards fantasy/medieval too - I've always liked the whole swords and dragons thing, but I think it's mostly because some of my favorite works have been in the fantasy setting. Like Luna mentioned, I'm also a big fan of stuff like Elder Scrolls and Song of Ice and Fire.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
Years
personally i really like a mix between modern and futuristic. where we still have modern stuff but also have futuristic stuff. it's interesting to see what people make or add in when they have futuristic universes in various media.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
I wouldn't like modern, but I would love a good mesh between ancient and futuristic.

Back