• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplayers wanted!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Is your new RP having a slow start?
Has your RP run for a while but needs new players?

Wowjustwowcomeonopatleastgeta_ad246ee67a83d315e773d5422ed2873f_zpsgoc4wbhw.png

This is where you can find them~!

Here, you may post to advertise your own RP. There will be some guidelines though, and please follow them or the moderators will poke you in the eyeball.

- You may only advertise a RP where you are the GM. Thus, only GMs may post here, else we call SPAM.

- No chit-chat, please. If you are interested in a RP that is being advertised, head to their OOC thread to inquire further, or message the GM privately!

- You may only advertise your RP once a week. However, it is really not necessary to advertise a RP every week as standard; only do it when you really need new players!

- There's no universal design for an advertisement post. Simple text, alluring pictures, heavy css... Your creativity sets the limit!​

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years

Sigma Ultra
A Science Fiction Roleplay GMed by Aquataris and SYDAXARO220

Background

Just 80 years after the UK relinquished it's rule over Hong Kong, there occurred a huge revert in the powerhead of the nation. Melvin Bentley, the leader of the military force known as 'The Corps'; took control of the UK in a time of struggle. It was his influence that helped it return it to the military powerhouse it once was. As 'The Corps' grew, so did the ego of Melvin Bentley. He wanted power, he wanted embassy, he wanted empire!

With the aid of the US he decided that he would first retake Hong Kong. He succeeded. The 'Rebel War' was the first instance of Conflict in Hong Kong, between 'The Corps' and the Rebels. From that point on, the conflict continued. Melvin decided that those who didn't comply with his law, be segregated from those who did. Rather than letting those who rebelled live free, he decided to starve them of the luxuries that the rest of the world appreciate. These area would come to be known as the Dune Districts. This forced them into black market trade, and high levels of crime and interference-leading to harsh policing in these particular areas.

But it was only a matter of time before the rebellion would rise again.

Sigma Ultra is a Science Fiction Police versus Criminal Genre Roleplay . It has a heavy Player Driven Story and Custom Weapons. It's Set in a Dictator Police State of Future Hong Kong.

article-2713292-202DA23300000578-760_964x632.jpg

ArhitekturaZdaniya-budushhego.jpg

N39xratlls0.jpg

neboskrebu-budushego.jpg

Join
THE CORPS
Or
THE REBELLION
What side do you choose?

Last edited:

Gandhi Savage

[FONT=Maven Pro][COLOR=#00AAFF]OJAMA DELTA HURRICA
Years
Just came across this thread and since it's not closed I thought I'd post a link to my current Pokémon RP, which isn't exactly traditional. My apologies if I wasn't supposed to be able to post! It can be found here. I'll post the OOC thread in spoiler tags in case you just want o have a quick glance through it!

Spoiler:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
My roleplay is recently new, & one spot just opened up. If anyone wants to join, there's one spot left open as it was recently freed up.

Here's my RP.
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 12, 2015
Hey, I am interested in your RP. I can send you my post from my RP I did a few years ago. I only made the one post before I didn't have the time to continue it. If there is still space and if you like my writing style, I can start a bio. If you're interested, I can send my first chapter.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
Can't hurt to advertise, can it?

The second round of Sign Ups for Venice have started. It's the second arc, and just like every arc will be, it's set up to be fairly self contained, so people can join freely. It's a Supernatural RP with monsters and superpowers in Renaissance era Venice. Come over if that peaks you're interested, haha

Link

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Camelot Trigger could use a few more active posters. I've been busy with starting a new job so my schedule has been kinda all over the place, but I should be throwing up a new post for it myself this weekend.

Brief description: Giant fighting robots in space. Semi-sandbox with main plot, some important NPCs and some mechs/items named after characters in Arturian legend. Wanna write about blowing stuff up, jumping through wormholes, being a space pirate, exploring different planets or anything in between? This RP might be for you. Come check it out yo.

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=348708

shatteredxfrost

i'm writing my own damn story
Years
We have two openings in Darker Than it Seems if anyone is interested! It's quite fast paced, but it's a lot of fun and active. We are recently doing a lot of Joint Posts, so we absolutely include that! (We have two ongoing ones right now!)

We also have new information here if it appeals to anyone at all (:

We are in the progress of making a wikia for the RP to keep up so if you don't fancy reading 30+ pages, send me a PM and I'll sum up what has happened as the wikia is not ready yet.

Hope to see some new faces!

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Doing some advertising now!

We're halfway through Pokemon Odyssey: The Search for Cresselia, an alternate universe where Pokemon reign, but a few players have dropped out during the year the thread has been up! We can always use more players, of any skill level! This may be the fourth part of the series, but everything about the RP has been explained in the opening OOC post. Furthermore, I have just updated the last OOC post with a detailed summary of everything that's happened up to that point. If you wanna join up, feel free to send me a PM/VM, contact me on Skype, or post in the OOC thread! We've got a skype group dedicated to the thread, in which we talk about all matters related to the RP.

Come join us!

-SV

Garison

The Grey Waves
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 28, 2017
The next legendary saga of the Fire Emblem series is here: Fire Emblem The War Cry. Take part in an epic adventure as you engage in the war to prevent the eternal war. Create a unique warrior, choose from dozens of classes, wield many weapons, and fight against deadly foes. Have fun with.

• Create a unique warrior, and fight in high ranks.
  • Lead armies into battle against a corrupted nation.
  • Choose your favorite classes from various Fire Emblem Titles, plus all new classes only available in The War Cry
  • Explore a rich and unique world, and enjoy twisting plots and adventures.

Suit up with your armor and blades, the threat of eternal war is on its way.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Sword Art Online is searching for new players!

Machomuu, Me and ShinyDiamond are GMing a sword art online RP

It's been around for quite a while now but it's getting slower because there aren't enough players who can post every few times a week!~ Also, I went on a short hiatus everytime... I want to bring back the fire to the roleplay. I have many plot twists in mind~

Anyone can join :3 make an original character! We love original!

Just click on the picture to be redirected to the thread ^^

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Hi! We're starting arc 2 of the Johto Journey RP "Crossroads" now and are looking for new players! While the oldies will keep working for professor Pine with raising their starters, the new players will take on the roles of Bugsy's agents, traveling the region to train pokemon and work together with Pine's trainers to thwart Team Rocket's nefarious plans!

We hope you want to join in, the RP comes with lots of shipping character development and interaction, as well as a cozy skype chat group.
Link to ooc: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=8943579#8943579

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Dec 5, 2019
✮ THE INTERNATIONAL IDOL STAR TOURNAMENT! ✮
{ http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=8967111#post8967111 }

A select group of talented, youthful coordinators in the Hoenn and Sinnoh regions have been recognized for their talent and success rates by heads of the IIS: a biannual, televised event organized by a subdivision of Sinnoh's Pokemon Relationships officials. Every other year, the tournament is held late summer/early autumn. This select group will be the 17th lineup of contestants, participating in ten contests located all across the known Pokemon world where they will appeal to a panel of six judges and compete against their peers in order to earn points. By the end of the spectacle, the coordinator with the highest number of points will win a hefty cash prize of 850k Poke, exclusive medals for their Pokemon partners and region-wide fame!

The roleplay plans to incorporate both contest sessions and free sandbox-esque periods for characters to explore their destination and interact with both judges and other characters in any way they'd like. Contest sessions will make use of three rounds, the latter being a Mystery round that coordinators will only know how to handle once it commences. That and characters may be thrust into any random situation as long as it fits the basic regulations. It's really all up to the players, not just the game master. If you're interested, give it a look! Link is above.

Back