• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

--/The Ace Attorney Fan Club!\--

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2021
Okay, so thoughts on the 4th case, beginning of the 5th and the game in general:
Spoiler:

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
Years
Okay, so thoughts on the 4th case, beginning of the 5th and the game in general:
Spoiler:

ey wolfie! me and waveguide really are outposting you, eh? hehe...

Spoiler:

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
Years
I'm back! Both on the fifth case already?

Spoiler:

wolfie1177

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2021
Wow, I stayed up entirely too late beating the last case last night, but it was worth it (and by late I mean 'til about 1 am.... hardcore stuff)

So, my final thoughts on the final Phoenix game

Spoiler:

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
Years
This game was really, really addicting. I understand why you stayed up so late playing it.

Spoiler:

wolfie1177

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2021
This game was really, really addicting. I understand why you stayed up so late playing it.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Tamaki

Years
Spoiler:

IISALAWYER.png

aww, look at feenie! thats so cute ^o^

Last edited:

Tamaki

Years
i know, its so adowable *squeezes feenie* so, i heard GS4 will be coming out in early 2008 ^_^

Tamaki

Years
i know! im guessing... march. they havent even released the english names of most characters, so it will probably be march-ish when it comes out

Tamaki

Years
awww, not really. only a few months. i also heard from my bro (who somehow is always on top of video game news) that if GS4 sells well they might make a FIFTH and SIXTH game! *jumps for joy*

wolfie1177

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2021
Wow, good news that AJ will eb coming out so quickly! I mean, it seems long now but considering how long it took between JFA and T&T I'd say that's a pretty small timeframe.

wolfie1177

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2021
Nice. That's not long at all. And it'll be just in time to give me relief after midterms!

Tamaki

Years
^-^ yeah, i cant wait! apollo seems cool. at first i was all "awww, theyre taking feenie out!" but after seeing trailers and junk with apollo in it, hes a pretty cool dude despite the little cowlick in his hair XXD

ive also started an obsession of coloring in those black and white screenshots from cases xD

wolfie1177

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2021
February 8th? Not too bad! ^-^

You're coloring the photographs? How? That reminds me, why are all the photos in black and white anyways?

I think the photos would be black and white because they would do them in a darkroom. But I can't be certain of that, especially since (if I'm not mistaken) the games take place in the future.

Back