• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"What if they were real" signup thread.

How are you enjoying this Roleplay?

• It's awesome!!!!

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • It's okay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It sucks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
Hello to everybody here. The name's Game Over, and I am here to join in on this adventure. First thing first, is Aspie3000 still accepting new members? If he is, I have a sign-up sheet ready and waiting. Oh, and is he looking for people to be Gym Leaders? I would love to sign up as one in that case. ^o^

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Well, Aspie has said he's accepting new members. But he's on a trip right now, so who know's when he'll be back to answer the question about the gym leaders. Hmm... Maybe he'll be able to log is tomorrow and see. I would go ahead and post your SU. But, like I said, I don't know about the gym leaders.

Edit: Black Knight for the win! I love FE!

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
Why thank you good sir for the compliment... And I guess I shall.

Name: William "Earl" Stevens, Jr.

Group: Trainer

Appearence: Earl was pretty small when he was younger, but now he is one tall dude. He stands at 6'4" and is built like a college football linebacker. This didn't come natural for him, as it tooks years for him to make his body like this. His whitish-blonde hair is very long, coming down below William's shoulders. There is also one thing very odd about his hair. In some areas, it appears fairly curly, while in other areas it is completely straight. No matter what Earl tries to do, it always ends up like that. His hair is usually kept out of his face, but it seems to get in front of his face on numerous occasions.

Earl's usual attire consists of a black t-shirt and blue jeans with old and worn out black leather working boots, which suit him well with his lightly-tanned skin. Aviator sunglasses can be seen over his eyes on sunny days. On cold days, he wears a black trench coat over his usual outfit. Let's not forget that nice looking black fedora hat which can be seen on Earl's head nearly any day. Oh, and he is usually seen carrying around a suitcase which holds various things, including his Pokemon's Pokeballs.

Bio: William "Earl" Stevens, Jr. was born and raised in the town of New Orleans, Louisiana, as one could guess by his accent, which has a bit of a southern twang mixed in with perfect French that Earl throws in every now and then. Now, Earl hasn't had an easy childhood. You see, Earl's father, the original William Earl Stevens, left Earl and his mother shortly after Earl was born. For what reason, Earl and his mother never found out. Without a father, Earl's only father-figure growing up was his grandfather, who was a very well-educated man. Once he saw Earl's ability to learn, he homeschooled Earl from the age of five all the way until Earl was sixteen. Once Earl was done with home school, he took his GED test and scored so high it was said he was in the top one percent of people who take it. He also scored a 29 on his ACT. At this point, Earl could go to any college in the USA he wanted to, but he instead decided to travel the world.

During Earl's travels, he came upon a Totodile that was trying to fight off two fully grown Usaring. Now, while Earl knew the Totodile wouldn't stand a chance, he admired the little fella's bravery and rescued him. Not too long after that, Earl began training the Totodile, who Earl had named Leonidas. During their travels, Earl came across a Spiritomb that had been terrorizing a town. Using his intellect and Leonidas' abilities, Earl captured the Spiritomb and named him Judas. Soon after that, Earl found a Makuhita that acted a lot like Leonidas. He was powerful and very brave, but he seemed to be rather...stupid. Add to the fact he was battling a Kadabra, and Earl sent his Leonidas after the Kadabra, who ran off upon seeing the small, but very brave, Pokemon baring his fangs at it. The Makuhita, impressed with Leonidas, joined Earl's team soon afterwards.

Nowadays, Earl is simpy wondering around from city to city with his Pokemon, not really having a goal. He is still continuing his studies whenever he can, and he also trains his Pokemon daily.

Personality: Earl is a very calm individual who likes to keep things calm and cool. He is very laid back, which has made him many friends. Some people think he is lazy though. This is not the case, however. You will find no one who is more focused in any situation. This guy was a scholar before he became a trainer, and he knows that in order to do your best, you have to have a cool head. That is what he goes by. This guy does have a temper though. If you aggravate him, ask him to do to many things at once, hurt Pokemon, or make fun of his hair, get ready to get your butt kicked from one place to another. When he is calm, he is a people person. When he is mad, get away from him and don't look back.

Along with the above qualities, Earl also has a reputation of being a southern gentleman. He firmly believes that one should be chilvarous and well-mannered. He is also a bit of a fast learner. There is something else though. Earl, at times, has shown to lack empathy and sympathy... Sometimes even emotion.

Pokemon:
1) Totodile Male (Leonidas) Lv. 15
2) Spiritomb Male (Judas) Lv. 13
3) Makuhita Male (Brutus) Lv. 13

Pokemon Personalities:
All of Earl's Pokemon seem to follow a code of honor that Earl has trained into them, especially Leonidas, who has been with Earl the longest. Leonidas, like the great Spartan king whom he is named after, has shown he is a very brave and intelligent warrior who will stand strong no matter the odds stacked against him. No matter what is put in front of him, he will try to overcome it one way or another. Judas is very similiar in several ways, except that he prefers to outsmart his opponents rather than attacking directly. Brutus... Well, Brutus is a bit odd. He is very much like Leonidas, but he often times shows that he lacks the intelligence Leonidas has. It is for this reason that Brutus looks up to Leonidas, even though he is much, MUCH stronger than him.

Other Notes: Most of the time, one can see Leonidas out of his Pokeball and walking beside Earl. The only times the Totodile is in his Pokeball is when Earl believes he should be, like say a meeting with important individuals and cetain households/ businesses where Pokemon are seen as pest and/or tools and nothing more

Sorry for the wait. Had to find it first. ^o^

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
Actually Nideous, you find my character to be the same. Anyways, allow me to post Earl's Pokemon's movesets.

Leonidas (Totodile) knows Ice Punch, Water Gun, Bite, and Rage.
Judas (Spiritomb) knows Shadow Sneak, Faint Attack, Hypnosis, and Curse
Brutus (Makuhita) knows Fake Out, Arm Thrust, Vital Throw, and Focus Energy
The Yanma Earl just caught, which as of know doesn't have a nickname, knows Tackle, Foresight, Quick Attack, and Double Team. Oh, and it is at level 12.

As of now, I don't know if Earl should catch some more Pokemon or do some serious training to catch up with everyone. Any thoughts?

Nideous

Years
Heh, your character's in Mississippi? Mine isn't too far from there on dragonback. He's heading to Texas from Georgia. If you want, he can wing on down for a visit.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
Hmm... I'll take that offer. It'll help some of Earl's Pokemon to see some that are at higher levels. ^.^ And Texas... Yeah, I've been there, mostly around Dallas. Mind if we stop in New Orlenas though?

Nideous

Years
Wait, you want to travel with John? I was just thinking of dropping in for the night like he has done quite a lot elsewhere. But if you want to travel with me, that's fine too.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
OOPS! My bad, but if it's cool with you, why don't we do that? Plus, I would imagine your character would like to see the rare Pokemon Earl has. You know, Judas the Spiritomb?

EDIT: Oh, and since I plan on Earl being a bit of a Move Tutor, we could do something involving that.

Nideous

Years
Yup. That sounds fine to me. He'll not like how weak it is, though. And you'll have to put up with John's attitude. I'm sure you've read the many posts that he's shown it. Can you live with that?

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
So what? He's an arrogant bas- Well, you know. My character will be able to put up with it. The question is if John will be able to handle witty comebacks followed by hidden insults and an attitude that screams "I could care less." So yes. Like I said though, Move Tutoring! That could be the pay for hanging around. ^o^

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
Hmm... Maybe I should train some... The other two future members of my team can wait. ^.^

Nideous

Years
Hmm... I have arrived in your town. And as for training, John would be happy, well, not happy too, but he would be willing to train you. He believes that strength is key to everything, and if you're willing to make the effort to train, then you're wirth something.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
Sorry about double posting everyone. Just giving this thing a bump and letting everyone know I will probably not be on tonight or tomorrow. Got some things to take care of.

Oh, and Nido, this is why I'm saying HURRY UP GOOD SIR! ^o^

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Hey everybody! I thought it best that since Nideous has his Pokemon Team updates, I decided to update my Pokemon too. Here it is! So far Silver has only 3 Pokemon with him. It'll rise over time, plus I'll include the badges Silver gets.

Pokemon Team:
Skitty (Furball): Lvl 32-Return, Faint Attack, Assist, Wake-Up Slap! Ability: Cute Charm!

Leafeon (Sky): Lvl 29-Solar Beam, Double Team, Leaf Blade, Sunny Day! Ability: Leaf Guard!

Emolga (Electro): Lvl 30-Light Screen, Electro Ball, Spark, Acrobatics! Ability: Static!

Riolu (Aura): Lvl 33-Aura Sphere, Force Palm, Foresight, Endure! Ability: Inner Focus!

Badges:
None!

Last edited:
Back