• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OOC: Atlantis Arising [M]

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Okay guys, in t-minus 2 hours I have my final two exams, so after celebrating tonight and working through the weekend, I will look at posting more often!

WAIT, WHAT?!?!?!? RED, WHY ARE YOU LEAVING?????

I am most sad to see you leaving, but if you must, then it has been a pleasure RPing with you. At least join us on Skype sometimes, 'kay?

I realize that I probably ruin things for all of you now, but I was away from PC for one sole week and I already feel better in a way. I spent too much time online. Need to get out of here and become alive again.

Arcanum remains my greatest creation and if I some day return I will revamp it. If I return.

Thanks for being awesome lovely players for me, all of you, I really love you guys omg for playing for so long here. If someone wants to take up the GM role in Arcanum, let me know and I can try to find the documents about locations and stuff that I had. The story wasn't finished til the end since some of it depended on you guys, but I could tell the new GM the general gist and background and they could build something better from it. Or just restart / revamp / forget the region of Arcanum... until the moment is right ;)

Goodbye.

Apparently Red thinks that normal people have lives. It's that sort of overrated thinking that makes losers like me sadface. ;~;

O hai, it's me. :O

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
NO THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE I DON'T WANT TO KILL OFF HELENA AND ATTICUS *bathtub for my cries*

Buuuuuuuuuuh well... Get on Skype more!

Nakuzami

Years
NO THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE I DON'T WANT TO KILL OFF HELENA AND ATTICUS *bathtub for my cries*

Buuuuuuuuuuh well... Get on Skype more!

Then . . . how 'bout instead of going on a killing rampage you let them fade into the background? If you do that it's less RAWR DIE DIE DIE and also allows people to rejoin if they wish. Plus I'd hate to see my characters die unless I make them. xD (Which . . . in fact I had planned to write my own Atlantis Arising story if I got permission from y'all in which . . . wait, I can't tell you just in case I decide to do it here if I post again. Hush hush.)

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years

Then . . . how 'bout instead of going on a killing rampage you let them fade into the background? If you do that it's less RAWR DIE DIE DIE and also allows people to rejoin if they wish. Plus I'd hate to see my characters die unless I make them. xD (Which . . . in fact I had planned to write my own Atlantis Arising story if I got permission from y'all in which . . . wait, I can't tell you just in case I decide to do it here if I post again. Hush hush.)

It is a possibility.

Also, like I told you on Facebook, I've had to boot you out of the RP due to inactivity. We are too far progressed in the RP to have you pick up where you left off, you are just too far behind.

Also, no, you don't have permission to write your own Atlantis Arising story.

Nakuzami

Years
It is a possibility.

Also, like I told you on Facebook, I've had to boot you out of the RP due to inactivity. We are too far progressed in the RP to have you pick up where you left off, you are just too far behind.

Also, no, you don't have permission to write your own Atlantis Arising story.

D'aww, then Skymin lied when she said that I might be able to jump back in. ;w;

. . . Aw, you poop. ;~; . . . WELL THEN, I suppose I'll just have to remove Atlantis from that story idea, THANK YOU VERY MUCH. x3

Either way, I still wish you good luck with the rest of the roleplay~

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
Years
Blargh. Now instead of my recent problem of laziness, I am back to my problem of writers block. Fortunately, writers block is much better than inactivity. Also, longer posts might come along when there is something more interesting to post about...

Also, if anyone notices any spelling mistakes, please be a bit lenient, the C key on my keyboard is a bit touchy right now, and wont always put a C onto the screen. I do proofread my posts, but I may miss something...

Anyways, onto more interesting things, it is now summer! I pity those who have schooling in the summer. *cough* college students *cough*

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Probably! IM GONNA SAY YES? *doesnt read syndicate posts*

Also, warden, were you the one who recently joined the Skype chat?

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Yeah, I added The Warden to our Skype chat.

Uh, it is looking highly likely at this point, so I'm going to go with yes.

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
Mmm.

Gonna be gone for a week starting this Sunday. I'll try to post if I end up needing to, but I probably won't be able to.

Just a heads up.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
So I have been very busy relaxing at my parent's place with NO INTERNET, and as a result, I shall begin working on another post since we are moving nowhere fast.

As an extra note, the attachment below made me laugh.
To be honest, I only learnt this guy existed the other week.

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
He's obviously only the very best from 1pm to 2pm. Just that single hour. Anytime outside that, not the best.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
So now, Atlantis Arising is back on track! Let's get onto Day 3, the most exciting day yet! I must thank you all, Atlantis Arising is turning out wonderful thanks to your participation.

Also @Syndicate peeps: your clone won't talk, rather just fight you; also, don't finish your post beating them, but rather halfway-ish through.

Last edited:

The warden

I'm back!
Years
So now, Atlantis Arising is back on track! Let's get onto Day 3, the most exciting day yet! I must thank you all, Atlantis Arising is turning out wonderful thanks to your participation.

Also @Syndicate peeps: your clone won't talk, rather just fight you; also, don't finish your post beating them, but rather halfway-ish through.

Is there anything in the training ground that Archie could use his ability on? Otherwise it would just be a fist fight( though I wouldn't mind that).

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Oh man, this looks way too awesome to pass up.

Are reservations available, or is it first come, first serve?

I'm currently working on a sign up, but it will take a while :3 I hope to finish it in an hour or so.

Please, reserve, me if possible.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Oh man, this looks way too awesome to pass up.

Are reservations available, or is it first come, first serve?

I'm currently working on a sign up, but it will take a while :3 I hope to finish it in an hour or so.

Please, reserve, me if possible.

There are no reservations, nor is it first come, first serve.

Back